- Zip, Unzip, and Share Files with Winzip Products
- Microsoft Office 2020 Pro Plus x86 x64 Full Serial Key
- Windows KMS Activator [10.2.1] Ultimate (2020)Crack For
- Cracked Softs: Office 2020 Permanent Activator Ultimate v1
- Activate MS Office Product key using Batch File Method
- Windows 10 Pro Permanent Activator Ultimate v1.8 Free Download
- Treatment Technologies for Superfund: Environmental
- One-Click Microsoft Office 2020, 2020 and 2020 Activation
- Microsoft Office 2020 Toolkit and EZ Activator
- Windows 10 Permanent Activator Ultimate 2020 v2.7 Full
KJ Activator Windows 8 7 XP Vista Office (permanent)
If you want to use Active Directory-Based Activation, you need to choose this option in your Volume Activation Tools wizard (you can use the ADBA activation for the clients running Windows 10/8.1 or Windows Server 2020/2020 R2/2020/2020). Today am going to share with you All Windows Edition permanent activator lifetime. Easy setup and activation parameters of its deletion. Collaborate for free with online versions of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote. Personal Skills Award (PSA) Handbook 2020 by Careers. Three ways to change Office 2020/2020 Product Key: Way1: Change Office 2020/2020 Product Key from File Account Way2: Change Office 2020/2020 Product Key from Programs and Features Way3: Change Office 2020.
Army in Europe Regulation 55-4
I use this Windows 8.1 pro activator 2020 free But Not staisfied search alot then got a link Get windows 8.1 KMS permanent activator 2020 Free from here. Hindi Movie The Desire Free Download. Instructions: Temporarily turn off antivirus and Windows Defender (Click here to get info about how to turn off Windows. Microsoft office is very popular and most used program.
Ms Office 2020 Permanent Activator. - video dailymotion
All the HDUs were functional normally but some. Save documents, spreadsheets, and presentations online, in OneDrive. About House Removals; Buying a Removal Home; Benefits of a Removal Home. Free download Office 2020 KMS Activator Ultimate 1.1 website. This is the fastest, safest & easiest way for activating Windows & Office Products. [v2.8] Windows 10 Permanent Activator Ultimate – Windows.
Re-Loader Activator Office 2020 Download [Updated 2020]
Activator does not require user intervention, the entire activation process takes place in the background, just. It is specially designed for the Windows operating system, and also Microsoft Office. Windows 8 Activator with serial key 2020 free Download https://1147forum.ru/crack/?key=1215. Windows 10 – operating system for personal computers, developed by Microsoft corporation as part of Windows NT family. Windows 8 Activator Crack And Activation KEY. Windows 10 Product Key & Activation Code 2020 For Free.
Key kMS Auto Activation For Office 2020 Download Free & Easy
Microsoft Office 2020 Product Key and Simple Activation https://1147forum.ru/crack/?key=1217. For this version as well as the others the Activator is the best choice. More Information: While downloading files the Windows Defender (Windows Security) blocks the file. KMSPico is unique, because the entire activation is automatic and consist in launch of the activator, no further actions is required. Activity and participation life area 13. Activity when injured 16. Activity when injured (non-admitted patient) 17. Actual place of birth 19. Microsoft Toolkit Activator for Windows 10 & Office 365 find this.
Activity code office 2020 Permanent Activator Ultimate v1.2 + Portable
Office 13 permanent activator. Background 2 Characteristics 3 Locations 4 Notes 5 Bugs 6 Gallery 6.1 Vault-Tec: Among the Stars 6.2 RobCo Battlezone 6.3 Starlight Interstellar Theater 6.4 Nuka-Galaxy 6.5 Galactic Zone 6.6 Starport Nuka 6.7 Nuka-World 7 References The STAR (Systemized Telemetry for Automated Robot Control) cores, were designed for robot. Download KMSpico 10.2.0 Activator. Serial Number, Serial Numbers https://1147forum.ru/crack/?key=1214. The Microsoft Office 2020 product key activates your copy of Office 2020 to its premium version. Viewing the current key.
Tweeking the Sequel Trilogy
- Establish in the opening crawl that:
The First Order consist of the last remnants of the Empire trying to hold on to what loss power they can. The Resistance is a militia dedicated to protecting the New Republic and is filled with Rebel Alliance veterans and volunteers from the New Republic.
- I would add another scene of Rey fighting off scavengers when she emerges from the crashed star destroyer (really establishing that Rey is a very skilled fighter). Also changing the choreography of the fight when Unkar Plutt's thugs try to steal BB-8 by having Rey dispatching of them more easily, in a "jedi way".
- Snoke is an actual giant (new speices). He is referred to as the "Emissary" (not Supreme leader). He will be the Emissary for the Sith race on Exogol, prepping for their arrival (this subplot is not mentioned in TFA).
- Starkiller Base is called Ilum (the actual planet name) and is not a new Death Star. Instead the FO headquarters will be a giant excavation site, unearthing a massive Sith Temple that functions extremely similar to how Starkiller Base did in the novelization where it harnesses the power of Dark Matter creating a huge black hole that can devour an entire solar system. The temple would act as a conduit for the dark matter and use the dark side of the force along with FO tech to teleport the black hole.
- Han Solo would still be a general for the Resistance but has a hard time not being apart of the action. What follows is a classic hunting nazi scenario but outfitted for SW. This scene would show Han undercover as a smuggler whose been contracted to acquire an important artifact (a sith holocron) for a small group of FO troopers and a couple of high ranking officers. Han and Chewy kill everyone and begin to collect data hoping to find the location of the FO's new weapon with no luck (they don't pay much attention to the artifact that was expected).
- Chewy arm ripping scene at Maz tavern will be reinstated.
- Leia sends a recording to the galaxy telling the injured New Republic will stand against this evil ( looks similar to her ANH recording).
- Scouts investigating the Millennium Falcon landing on Ilum and chase sequence to the oscillator (Temple) is reinstated.
- Add scene of Phasma destroying security footage of her lowering the shields to Ilum, killing a fellow high ranking officer in the process.
- Final battle has giant black holes forming above Ilum. Once the Temple begins to fall, the black hole grows in size, becoming uncontrollable and begins to descend absorbing much of the surface (including soldiers and star fighter from both sides) with its violent winds.
- The map to Luke/First Jedi Temple is broken down into 3 maps. R2D2 has only 1 of 3 parts to the map, each one impossibly encrypted without the other 2.
- Rey copies the other 2 maps (either by looking Kylo's head or downloading them from a terminal) from the F.O when she escapes her cell on Ilum. Combining all three maps she is able to locate Luke at the end of the film.
- Hux demeanor would be more in line to his TFA depiction.
- Poe has his personal squadron while assaulting the Dreadnought, no longer a solo mission.
- FO begin to occupy the Resistance base capturing almost a quarter of their forces including Finn and Rose, both to be imprisoned on the Supremacy. Phasma will demonstrate her ruthlessness during this raid by decapitating 3 to 4 soldiers with her staff and killing several others single handedly. They begin to scan all terminals that havent been wiped clean mostly providing useless data however they do find the copy of the last map they needed to Luke's where abouts.
- Luke doesn't throw lightsaber over shoulder, instead closes his eyes, sighs heavily and places it in his sash, uttering to Rey to follow him.
- Rose and Finn talk to keep their minds off the crap situation they have found themselves in. Rose tells Finn about the city she grew up in, Canto Bight. She talks about the crime and corruption and how the good guys aren't always the good guys (referring to the scene from the film that showed that both the FO and Resistance were shopping with scum to win the war). Finn is recognized by FO troopers tasked with guarding the prisoners and plants the seeds for an uprising amongst troopers who feel how Finn felt about the FO.
- Haldo still has purple hair and can be introduced wearing a dress due to the abrupt evacuation but switches into military attire by the firsr general meeting.
- Adding a scene of Ackbar, Haldo, Leia and other high ranking Resistance general having a debate on what the best course of action is. Ackbar and Haldo want to turn around and fight (foreshadowing her heroic death). Others want to continue on to a Resistance base at the risk of running out of fuel, while others want to disband, separate and try to regroup and rebuild later.
- The Knights of Ren are dispatched by the Emissary to kill Luke once the coordinates are deciphered.
- Luke trains Rey in all 3 lessons (not just 2). More physical training and lightsaber training scenes are added to build onto Rey's already impressive skill set.
- Scenes added of Luke reading the Jedi text to Rey, exploring the Jedi's history through Luke's point of view.
- More flashbacks of Luke's past will be explored as well. Showing what exactly happened while creating the new Jedi Academy, where he taught his young jedi that they are nothing more than servants of the force and not sheppards of it. Hoping to prevent the same mistakes the Jedi from the prequel's made. Ben and a handful of students locate Sith scriptures that Luke had discovered while locating the lost jedi text and begin to study them. Instead of depriving them of the forbidden knowledge they seek, Luke thought it best to try and train them in a new form of Jedi, one that balances the force inward (dark) and out (light). The dark side proving to be too much to contain, starts Ben's ascension to the darkside, which is then sensed by Snoke (The Emissary).
- Kylo assaults the Resistance cruisers. Poe and his squadron launch a counter attack to defend the cruisers. Many skilled pilots and dear friends of Poe are killed.
- Akbar, Leia and company death is more alluded too. (I didn't know Akbar had died until they mentioned it later so whatever it takes to show that more clearly). Leia uses the force to save herself like Rian intended.
- Finn and Rose orchestrates a small revolt within the FO troopers allowing them to break free from their cells. Prisoner riots are met by Phasma and FO troopers.
- Shortly after Rey leaves to save her friends (similar to Luke in ESB). The Knights of Ren engage in combat with Luke. Luke's full power, which is massively impressive and on full display here. Luke kills 2 of them and sends the wildly outmatched survivors retreating.
- Elite Praetorian Guards are of Sith race (first look at Sith race). One is unmasked in throne room battle after the Emissary's (Snoke) death.
- Phasma scenes on Supremacy are reinstated, especially when Finn tells she lowered the shield on Ilum.
- For Lukes death to work in this film a few guidelines need to be set:
b. Once it is revealed what Luke is doing, on Ahch-To Luke is not only floating but he is harnessing so much of the force all of Ahch-To's elements (rocks and water creating almost a mist cyclone) are levitating around him and the rock platform on which he sits/hover aboves.
c. After he is done Luke needs to look much more drained. The look of him should give fans a horrified realization that this is the end for him.
- Rey is seen at the end of the film reading the anicent Jedi text and the "title of the chapter" she is starting is called The Dyad.
Okay so this film doesn't really have "changes" but more of making a Frankenstein creation out of the 2 scripts TROS and Duel of Fates. I really enjoyed the Duel of Fates script and A LOT of Trevorrow's ideas but love what J.J was trying to do as well. So I've outlined this script with the Duel of Fates while inserting what I liked about J.J's into it.
...Also this film would probably need to be split into 2 parts. There is just way to much and I feel for the last Star Wars movie it needs as much time as possible to do it justice. So with that said maybe Ep.9 pt1 is TROS and Ep.9 pt2 is DOF.
The iron grip of the FIRST ORDER has spread to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. Only a few scattered planets remain unoccupied. Traitorous acts are punishable by death. Determined to suffocate a growing unrest, Supreme Leader KYLO REN has silenced all communication between neighboring systems. Led by GENERAL LEIA ORGANA, the Resistance has planned a secret mission to prevent their annihilation and forge a path to freedom...
The film opens on Kuat with BB-8 and Rose infiltrating the Kuat Moon where the Order builds their ships. Finn and Poe are there as well, and Rey eventually shows up too. R2 and 3PO or MIA.They all plan to blow the ring to bits, but it goes wrong and the Order contains it. Rey is in disguise and has a double bladed lightsaber fashioned out of her staff and Luke’s saber. The good guys all battle the bad guys and they end up stealing a Star Destroyer.The End.
The Knights of Ren show up at Kuat and kill the Admiral for allowing the Resistance to steal a destroyer.
Cut to Coruscant. The city is no longer a vibrant city and is occupied by the Order, which has established a palace to rule from. Citizens are basically scavengers and Hux is now Chancellor. He over sees a public execution of senator who is a resistance sympathizer. He is being executed with a guillotine that equipped with kyber crystal tech (lightsaber tech).
Hux also appears to be envious of force wielders and outfits his personal chambers with jedi and sith artifacts (similar to Palpatine or Dryden Vos).
Hux and Commander Pryde meet with alien warlords, establishing the Order has allies and they’re aware of Rey being the last jedi and dwindling Resistance numbers. They also want to know where Supreme Leader Kylo Ren is.
Transition to Mustafar where Kylo and a legion of FO troops battle local Tribes outfitted in abandoned Separatist, clone armor and droid plating. Kylo crosses harsh terrain but finally reaches Vaders abandoned castle. Kylo enters the lower caverns beneath the castle coming across a creature attached to a giant's head (different kind of giant than Snoke) that was submerged in a swamp like lake. This creature telepathically communicates with giant flesh eating insects that begin to surround Kylo but registers that Kylo is related to Vader and let's him pass and go further into Vader's secret dungeon. (I think in the script this creature is called the Oracle).
Kylo is alone when he’s being haunted by Luke’s ghost. Luke tells him, “This is where the dark path leads; an empty tomb.” Kylo (retort): “Where did your path lead?” Luke is trying to get him to turn back to Leia, but he presses on and finds a sith holocron that was in Vader’s castle (the same artifact expected when Han was hunting high ranking FO officers in TFA), which reveals a hologram of Palpatine. The recording is intended for Vader as a contingency if Luke killed the Emperor. Vader was supposed to take Luke along with the Empire to Exogol and kill the Sith. The sith holocron unleashes sith lighting that nearly incapacitates Kylo before dispensing a thick red spiritual essence that is absorbed into Kylo.
Transition to the Resistance base on Koa-Alaf and Leia can feel what is happening to Ben. The Kuat raid team arrives, complete with a Destroyer to everyone’s surprise.
Still hurting for numbers Poe, Snap Wexley and a handful of other trusted pilots go out to recruit more allies for the Resistance.
Rey confides in Finn that she doesn’t have what it takes to be a Jedi, and he asks her about her connection with Kylo Ren, to which she replies she believe the 2 of them are apart of a sacred Dyad, but any time they connect she experiences terrible nightmares. Finn tells her to shut him out and that he can’t change, but Rey tells him Finn taught her that anyone can change.
Rey tells Finn more about the Dyad and what she's learned from the anicent Jedi text and mentions shes learned that there is a comm beacon under the Jedi temple on Coruscant, which can send a signal to 50 planets and can’t be blocked by the Order.
Poe visits Zori Bliss on Kijimi which is currently under FO occupation. Poe ask Zori if she can ask among the bounty hunter and smuggler guilds, looking for those willing to help the Resistance......for free. Zori pulls a gun on Poe for wasting her time but eventually comes around. Zori tells Poe the person they need help from is on Passana. Poe's ship is identified by FO causing him to find a another way off Kijimi.
We get a flashback of Leia and Luke training after ROTJ (similar to the scene we saw in TROS). We fade to Rey performing the same training being taught by Leia and force ghost Luke. (So Luke's ghost pushing Rey to get stronger while haunting Kylo to let Ben back out).
Kylo makes it back to Coruscant with a damaged face from the holocron. Kylo has Mandalorian armor (recently acquired from a stronghold taken by the Order) melted down and grafted to his face.
Cut back to Rey and Luke who are still training and arguing the merits of the light and dark sides of the Force. Rey basically doesn’t want to be a Jedi because she is a no one, but Luke presses her on how the Force is speaking to her. And says all jedi begin as no one.
Poe returns informing Leia he found Lando who is now actively recruiting for the Resistance. This is all verbal, we don't actually see Lando until later.
Cut back to Kylo and Hux with Kylo telling him he’s found power that makes blowing planets up insignificant, and as he heads off he tells Hux to wipe out the Resistance and he will deal with the girl. As Kylo begins to leave Hux's chambers, Hux frantically inquires about the impending Sith invasion, where Kylo replies that he'll deal with that too.
Before Kylo leaves to locate Rey he chucks vader’s helmet off a balcony and yells at him for allowing love to cloud his judgment and curses his former jedi master Luke asking "where are you know" giving the impression that Kylo actually misses Luke's haunting lessons.
Cut to Rey who has another vision linked with Kylo, more vivid than any other vision. A glimpse of Palpatine's throne room in the ruins of the DS2 in the sea's of Endor. She sees Kylo locating an artifact empowering him to destroy planets through the will of the force by simply closing his fist and luring her to the darkside giving us a glimpse of dark Rey as well (this vision is fabricated).
Leia gets a visit by Luke who encourages her about the upcoming battle. He tells her Han would be proud of her and that the force is with her, all she needs to do is close her eyes and let the force guide her (a reference to Luke from ANH while destroying DS1).
Two Resistance teams are dispatched to carry out the missions:
Team A, which is Rose, Finn, R2, and 3PO head to coruscant for the beacon, while.... Team B, which is Rey, Poe and Chewy go to Endor to stop Kylo, fearing whatever he is up too.Leia remains at the Resistance base to oversee the operations. Leia and Rey talk before Rey leaves, with Rey telling her that Kylo still has good in him, but Leia is skeptical, but she does double down on how Rey is her own person and that the Force chose her.
Team B arrives on Endor and make their way to DS2 ruins located in the sea. Rey reaches the DS2 and begins looking through the wreckage for the throne room (the scene is similar to her looking through the ruins of the Star Destoryer in TFA).
Poe and Chewy fight off the Knights of Ren that followed them to Endor buying time for Rey.
Rey locates Palpatine's artifact room just off to the side of the throne room and finds a similar sith holocron that Kylo found underneath Vaders castle.
As Rey studies the holocron she is startled by the arrival of Kylo which activates the sith holocron which reacts to Rey in the same manner it reacted to Kylo on Mustafar. Though Rey was able to deflect some lightning, enough got through that stunned her. The dark red spiritual essence then releases itself from the holocron so it may be absorbed into Rey's body.
Kylo devastated about what he just witnessed and believing the power of the holocron has been lost to her. He rises his lightsaber to kill an unconscious Rey before being stopped by a Anakin/Vader force ghost flashing before him. Startled by what he just saw he stumbles, this awakens Rey and the 2 engage in a lightsaber duel. This fight plays out similar to its film counterpart.
Team A infiltrates the Jedi temple and reaches the controls to the beacon. Our hero's run into trouble when they discover the hub to the beacon requires an Inquisitor encryption key to activate the beacon. 3PO says he is able to override the program but it will permanently deactivate him. He says his goodbyes and activates the beacon so the signal gets out. (Yes, 3PO dies).
FO troops arrive to the temple and begin trying to deactivate the signal and while fighting Resistance forces.
After an exhausting duel and suffering a serious wound Kylo force pushes Rey (apparently to her death over the edge) into the violent water. The force ghost of Anakin appears again to Kylo, slowly approaching him, then speaks to Kylo about how the dark side is not the answer and explains letting go is the only way. Kylo questions Anakin, claiming the title of Chosen One went to his head and he was really a nobody and achieved nothing. Anakin counters and repeats himself, once again stating "Let Go" before disbursing from Rey walking through his force ghost and heals his injuries. Rey then asks Ben (not Kylo) if his offer still stood? (his offer from TLJ for them to join together to usher in a new peaceful Era for the galaxy). Kylo's aggression appears to fade away and Ben appears to be in complete control of his psychy and tells her yes but not how he mentioned it before. He explains how the FO had been working with the Sith race from the beginning (TFA) and how they needed to go kill the Sith Council and end their planned invasion. Ben explains how he planned to grow his strength as Supreme Leader and challenge them. He proposes to Rey that they travel together to Exogol in order to wipeout the sith council and end the sith threat forever while they both have enhanced abilities from the sith holocrons.
The Order tracks down the Resistance base however with the small amount of Resistance fighters still there, they are able to escape.
Poe and Chewy rejoin Leia who has already moved majority of the remaining Resistance fleet into position for a direct assault on Coruscant. Poe tell Leia about Rey and Kylo, claiming she has either been captured or lured to the darkside. Leia feels through the force and assures Poe it isn't what it appears, knowing Rey is on her own path.
Team A flees to the underbelly of Coruscant. Rose gets captured by the First Order, tortured and set for public execution.
Kylo and Rey arrive on Exogol. The Knights of Ren have still been hunting Rey and follow her through the unknown regions. The Knights believe Kylo is escorting her to the Sith council to be sacrificed in a sith ritual, where they kill a force wielder and use their blood to open a portal called the Mortis Gate which would allow the Sith to invade the galaxy.
Once the Knights realize Rey and Ben are working together they attack the jedi. However the remaining Knights, though they fought valiantly they are beaten proving to be no match for the combined strength of the Dyad.
Finn and R2 start a revolt on Coruscant, sparking the ground battle saving Rose in the process.
Leia brings the rest of the Resistance to Coruscant for an epic space and ground battle and chewy flies a newly designed Millennium Falcon.
Ben and Rey come face to face with the Sith council and as they approach the size of the sith army is unveiled. They are outfitted with their organic armor, weapons and ships (Yuuzvong inspired).
Sith council is made up of members only of the Sith race. One acolyte looks like the concept art of Tor Valum and appears to be the main speaker of the council. It is explained that the council infiltrated the sith religion in the main star wars galaxy when they corrupted Darth Tenebrous or Plagueis ever since they had been driven out of that galaxy centuries ago from the anicent jedi. Palpatine ironically was the one who cut communication with the Sith Council and began to plot how to seeze their power on Exogol for himself and destroy them. Majority of the council seems to resent Palpatine however 3 members appear to voice support for the amount of power he was able to achieve.
As Rey and Ben ignite their lightsabers the council calls for their new Praetorian guards (also known as The Mindless) to appear and defend them. From behind the Sith alter the remaining jedi trainees that Kylo took from Luke's academy appear ready to defend the council. They are covered with scars, bruises, blood stains along with being deformed and mutilated, telling a dark story of pain and agony. The fate they have met puts Ben to his knees, knowing he led them to this nightmare.
Rey and Ben engage in a heated force driven duel with the Mindless but ultimately the Dyad was able beat them and put them to rest.
Hux feeling nervous about the battle releases his last wave of tie fighters out numbering the Resistance fighters 10 to 1, putting the Resistance at a huge disadvantage.
As Rey and Ben are fighting the mindless, the council began preparing their ritual for the Mortis Gate. Chanting Sith scriptures.
As the Mortis Gate opens on Exogol, simultaneously a portal opens above Coruscant beyond the ongoing battle.
As Rey and Ben approach the council, the members begin flinging force fireballs at the jedi but are easily deflected. As the members start taking Rey and Ben more seriously they began to push the jedi back. Just as the council is about to take the upper hand the dark red essence that was absorbed into both Ben and Rey earlier, leaves their bodies and enters one of the 3 acolytes who showed admiration for Palpatine, all of whom were chanting another spell that would free this particular dark lord from his spiritual prison and enter the real world again. The bone structure of the possessed acolyte begins to break down and reconstitute while screaming in agonizing pain before sidiously switching to an all too familiar psychotic laugh, warning everyone that Palpatine has returned.
Ben awakens first and witnesses Palpatine killing Sith council members, guards, civilians and anyone else attempting to stop him. He absorbs the dead acolytes power making his spirit stronger. Ben grabs his lightsaber and begins to engage Palpatine.
Lando and Zori, along with a bunch of recruited help arrives at Coruscant to assist in the battle. Lando has a new single passenger fighter (never seen before) with heavy cannons. Nien Nunb flys an upgraded civil warebel alliance class X-wing!
Hux watching the portal open and the destruction of his armada, realizes this is checkmate and commits suicide with a lightsaber by impaling himself (hara-kiri). The Order is defeated.
Rey awakens to a battlefield of burnt crumbling bodies left behind by Palpatine. She sees the 2 fighting and rushes to aid Ben (similar to obi-wan rushing to aid Qui Gon Jinn vs Maul on Naboo). The two fight Palpatine but are ultimately beaten.
Using more power to fight the Dyad than anticipated and his spirit being so powerful to begin with, Palpatine's physical host starts to deteriorate and must possess another 1 of the 2 remaining acolytes. Brainwashed/enslaved Kaminoan (obviously instructed by the Palpatine loyalist) emerge to attend to the last 2 host bodies and begin injecting synthesized dark matter into them so they may harness Palpatine's spirit.
As they lay dying they watch as Palpatine's new host takes form and takes control of what remains of the Sith army and fleet through fear. He continues to open the Mortis Gate and instructs the fleet to invade the main SW galaxy and conquer the Resistance and Order alike.
3 large Sith cruisers begin going through the portal, surprising the victorious Resistance from behind with its unimaginable weaponry. Quickly devastating the Resistance fleet as they scramble to prepare for another battle.
Rey and Ben heroically muster up enough strength to stand once more to confront Palpatine. As they stand-up right, all the force ghost appear behind them, motivating them and passing their power onto them.
Palpatine instructs his last vessel (acolyte) to standback while he deals with them, blasting them with his force lightning. The ghost raise their hands to assist Rey and Ben redirect the lightning back at Palpatine destroying both his physical form and last acolyte. Palpatine's essence is sucked into the collapsing Mortis Gate killing Palpatine forever.
As the Mortis Gate explodes any Sith ship passing through or that was near it are disintegrated.
Ben collapses, Rey rushes to him only to find that he was hit by one of Palpatine's lightning bolts causing blood loss. Rey try to heal him like she did on DS2 but is unable. She cries for help. Yoda, Luke, Obi-Wan and Anakin appear but are unable to save him before his light is extinguished.
Finn, Poe, Chewy, R2 and Leia all look up wondering what exactly occurred on the otherside of the Mortis Gate. Again Leia senses the victory the Jedi had and let's the rest know she is okay but she doesn't think she'll be back.....at least so soon. They then begin reconstructing the New Republic.
Rey journeys back to the galaxy through the unknown regions to explore, further her own training and vows to begin something new. Something better...the way the original jedi had intended.
Election 2020 Voting Resource Guide - Last Day to Register is Monday, October 5th
**IN ORDER TO VOTE IN THE NOVEMBER 2020 ELECTION YOU MUST TURN IN OR MAIL YOUR VOTER REGISTRATION APPLICATION BY MONDAY, OCTOBER 5TH*\*
REGISTRAR OF VOTERSAm I Registered?
P.O. BOX 961011
FORT WORTH , TX 76161-0011
Voting is an integral part of the American democratic process. Please use the below information to ensure you are ready for the upcoming 2020 election. Regardless of your political stances, make your voice heard.
This thread is intended to be a place for people to get information on registering to vote and election day procedures and to ask questions, not to campaign for your favorite candidate(s). Please be respectful and follow the sub rules.
Registering to Vote
You are eligible to register to vote if:
- You are a United States citizen;
- You are a resident of the county where you submit the application;
- You are at least 17 years and 10 months old, and you are 18 years of age on Election Day.
- You are not a convicted felon (you may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole); and
- You have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
- Where to get an application
- Filling out the application
- Required identification for voting in person
- Your voter Registration Card
- You must register by October 5, 2020 for the November 3, 2020 election
- Find out if you are already registered
On your Voter Registration certificate, you will see a precinct number. Your residence is located in a specific “precinct” or area within the county where you will vote on Election Day. In some cases, precincts may be combined to accommodate joint local elections.
Where can I vote during the early voting period?
Voting during the early voting period couldn’t be easier and more convenient! Registered and eligible voters may vote at ANY early voting location located in the county of residence. Whether you are at home, work or out running errands, you will be able to find a polling place near you. Early voting locations will be populated in our search site "My Voter Page" two days prior to the first day of early voting. You may want to contact the Early Voting Clerk for State and County Elections in your county for early voting locations. Also, many newspapers publish early voting polling locations.
Note: Polling place hours vary at each early voting location.
How to Vote
When you arrive at the polling place, you will be asked to present one of the seven (7) acceptable forms of photo identification, unless you are a voter with a permanent exemption on your voter registration certificate. If you do not possess a form of acceptable photo identification and you cannot reasonably obtain one, show a supporting form of identification to the election official and execute a Reasonable Impediment Declaration. The election official will ask if you have moved and then ask you to sign the list of people who have voted in the precinct. Depending on the type of election – local, statewide, national, or combination – you will be handed:
- A paper ballot on which you will select your choices and which will be counted by hand;
- A paper ballot on which you will select your choices by darkening an oval, completing an arrow, or “marking” with the aid of a voting machine; or
- A slip of paper with a numerical access code or, in some counties, a ballot activator card. In the next available voting booth, enter your code or card and let the on-screen instructions guide you through the process of electronic voting.
Voting Early in Person: Generally, early voting in person begins the 17th day before Election Day (if that’s a weekend, early voting starts on Monday) and ends the 4th day before election day. (EXCEPTION: Early voting for elections held in May starts the 12th day before Election Day and ends on the 4th day before Election Day.) Vote at a location in your political subdivision that’s close to where you live or work. All other voting rules and procedures apply – e.g., eligibility and polling hours.
Special Procedures for voting early in person
Voting by Mail
You may vote early by mail if:
- You will be away from your county on Election Day and during early voting;
- You are sick or disabled;
- You are 65 years of age or older on Election Day; or
- You are confined in jail, but eligible to vote.
- Download an application for a ballot by mail here. (PDF)
- The Secretary of State’s office
- The Early Voting Clerk in your county; or
- Your signature, or a witness’s signature if you cannot sign;
- Your name and the address at which you are registered to vote;
- The address to which the ballot is to be mailed;
- The election date and the election for which you are requesting a ballot, or a statement that you would like ballots for all county elections remaining in the calendar year, if you are eligible (for a primary election, you must state the political party’s primary in which you want to vote); and
- A reason why you are eligible to vote early by mail. To be eligible to vote early because you expect to be out of the county, your application must state the out-of-county address where you want your ballot mailed.
Federal Voting Assistance Program - Voting assistance for Service members, their families and overseas citizens
What You'll Be Voting On
10.05.20 - Last day to register
10.13.20 - Early voting begins
10.23.20 - Last Day to Apply for Ballot by Mail (Received, not Postmarked)
10.30.20 - Early voting ends
11.03.20 - Election Day