The Best Files Protection Tool - IObit Protected Folder
What's new in Folder Protect The latest version of Folder Protect brings you improved security, better compatibility and minor bugs have been fixed. Once opened, locate the folder you wish to password protect within the main 7-Zip interface. FRP encrypts files and folders on local drives, network shares, or removable media devices according to the policies enforced by the administrator using the McAfee ePO server. Folder Protect offers features that sets it apart from.
Folder Protect 2.0.5 Crack + Registry Key
We are ready to give free licenses or even share the revenue with those people in exchange. The most downloaded file-security application with more than. This is an EN 55022 Class B device. Detailed Description Page.
Folder Protect 2.0.5 Free Download Latest Version
We are interested in people, who can help us to promote our software or make it better. Protect files stored on system hard drives, network drives or USB flash drives. Passwords created are separate to other passwords on the Windows system. Folder Protect 2.0.6 basics.
Cracked download Folder Protect v2.0.6 - File Protection Software
Download complete setup from given link. CoreProtect - Fast, efficient block logging, rollbacks, and restores. Folder Protect is a free app for Windows PC which allows you to password protect your folders and files, drive and extensions. Folder Protect 2.0.7 2.0.7 for Windows.
- Download Folder Protector 6.38 for Windows - Tom's Guide
- Download Folder Protect
- Folder Lock 7.8.1 Crack+ Serial Key Download 2020
- Folder Lock 7.8.1 Crack Full Serial Keygen For Mac & Win
- Folder Protect 2.0.7 Free Download
- How to Encrypt Files, Folders and Drives on Windows 10
- Download Folder Protect 2.0.7for Windows Free
- Download Folder Protect 2.0.4 Latest Version
- Folder Protect 2.0.7 Serial Key – Softfull Crack
Download Folder Protect 2.0.7 - Free Downloads Encyclopedia
Our antivirus check shows that this download is clean. Crack Free Download: Folder Protect crack represents. When the Password in entered incorrectly the Computer will be restarted after 3 seconds. Folder Protect Crack Serial Key Free Download.
Protect Folder - Free Download - Tucows Downloads
Test your Internet speed here Report broken download link here. Folder Protect 2.0 Serial Key Code. Use the internal file explorer. Home; Forum; Protected Folder; IObit Protected Folder; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQs of the Forum by clicking the link.
Download Folder Protect 2.0.7 for Windows - Tom's Guide
It works like a safety box, just drag and drop the folders or files you want to hide or prote. Once you are done using this folder you can simply eject it. By making the DMG file read and write you will be able to add new files to it like you normally do on a folder. You can make your files write-protected with Folder Protect and protect them from getting modified or edited so that no one can make redundant changes in it. Protect your Data from Deletion: No worries about your data being accidentally lost or deleted. Folder Marker Serial, Crack, Key, Download Full 4.4 Pro or.
Folder Protect 2.0.7 Antivirus Report
Folder Protect - FREE Download Folder Protect 2.0.7. Folder Protect Serial Key: Folder Protect is a new concept in Data Security. The program locks and hides data without any complexity and provides password protection to those sensitive records. Crack is a software to create PDF files from nearly any Windows application.
Download Folder Protect 2.0.7
Folder Colorizer: torrent 2.0. Folder Protect Crack v2.0.7 + Full Version hop over to these guys. OAuth is an open protocol for token. License: Shareware: Price: USD $39.95, USD39.95: Filesize: 5.0 MB: Date Added: 12/11/2020: Folder Protect is a new concept in Data.
Activation code protect Folder V 184.108.40.206
You can also protect a particular type of files and can choose to run it in stealth mode. Folder Protect Crack: Introduction: Folder Protect Serial Key protection software for PC to password lock folders. One way of doing that is through the safe mode. Crack Download Now Download Now ( 100% Working Link ) Folder Protect is a security software to protect folders and access various files, folders, drives, installed programs, and common applications.
|1||Folder lock software free download full version: iBoysoft||36%|
|2||Folder protect free download||45%|
|3||Folder Protect 2.0.7 - Share everything to download for free||73%|
|4||Folder Protect (free version) download for PC||28%|
|5||Folder Protect 2.0.7 – tech-story.net||21%|
|6||ArbanaSoft - Serial key of folder lock 7.2.0||93%|
Folder Protect Freeware - Free Download and Review
File locker app Free software to lock and protect files and folders hiding them and disabling modification, deletion or copying. Folder Protect activates the protection after a certain period of time. Protect Folder 2.0 Will lock your folder with or without password to avoid curious eyes and also malware or virus who may deleted sensitive contents. The program uses Windows Kernel level protection that even works in Safe Mode ensuring complete security of protected folders.
Free folder Protect 2.0.7
AES encryption is a little faster for the encryption/decryption process, but 256-bit is more secure. Reviving Exhortation is insane with the buffed up Monks and Barbarians - second life means a lot for them. The new changes come in response to increasing numbers of users switching to Windows 10 PCs. X-VPN - Anti-Track & Unblock.
- Folder Protect 2.0.5 Serial Key is Here! [LATEST]
- Folder Protect 2.0.5 on FileCart
- Download Folder Protector 6.38 (Free) for Windows
- Folder Lock Crack 7.8.1 Serial key with Registration Key
- Folder Protect 2.0.7 + Registration Key [Latest Version
- Folder Protect 2.0.2 released!
- Download Folder Protect 2020 2.0.7 For Windows 8, 10
- Folder protect free download with crack
- Folder Protect - Download Folder Protect Shareware by
Folder Protect 2.0.2 Free Download
Folder protect 2.0 crack. Read it now HackSpace issue 36. 60 tips, tricks and techniques to help your 3D printing journey go as smoothly as possible. Folder Protect relates to Security Tools.
Freegift Software Portal - Details for Folder Protect 2.0.3
Page 2: Package Contents This device is designed for office and home use. Lock Files & Folders within seconds; Password protect entire file extensions; Lock Drives, Masks & Programs; Lock Desktop applications like Outlook Mail etc. Protected Folder is a folder/file locker which protects user's privacy and important data from theft, loss or leaks. Protect drives, extensions, programs, and desktop [ ].
- Download folder protect 2.0.7 free (windows)
- Downoad VgrSoft ILProtector v220.127.116.11 + Crack Torrent
- Download Folder Protect 2.0 Free
- Download free Folder Protect by NewSoftwares.net v.2.0.7
- Folder Protect 2.0.1 Free Download
- Folder Protect 20% Discount Coupon 2020 (100% Working)
- Folder Protect 2.0.7 + Keygen
- Folder Protect - Free download and software reviews
[USA-NY][H]4 Laptops; Alienware m17x R1 (x2), AW m14x R1, HP Envy 17. ADATA SU800 2TB 2.5" SSD, Blue Modded PS Vita with SD2VITA, Various gaming items, collectibles, PC and Laptop Parts. [W]PayPal
Please let me know if you have any questions!
All prices negotiable AND slashed from the last sale thread- no extreme lowballs! Prices are SHIPPED within continental US (with some exceptions). In that case, PM me your zip. Orders under $15 will have a $3 shipping charge. Will do solid bundle deals! Local gets a discount appropriate for subtraction of shipping.
I do professional PC, laptop, and game repair part time. Know that the items you receive have been services with capable and caring hands. I put a lot of time into some of these items and care about the quality of my work.
Local is 14226 (Buffalo, NY area).
Obviously payment is made by PayPal goods and services.
Items priced at $1 are considered CLOSE OUT. You can request those for free with your order within reason (like… Don’t request a bunch of free stuff if you bought $13 total).
I'm also donating 10% of all funds received to the International Anti-Poaching Foundation :D (+$70 donation sent last thread!)
Timestamps and items: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AKLWxpyvxlU7q4B_oUCs5N8Xs7eyyDRH?usp=sharing
This is a huge list that took me some time, so... please pardon my dust :D
This list will be left up for quite a while, items will slowly make their way to eBay or other market places after a couple weeks.
Please make sure you want the items you pay for! PayPal no longer refunds the seller fees when a seller issues a refund. If you request to cancel after paying, but before shipping, I end up eating the seller fee. PayPal Policy
The default refund period is 180 days from the transaction date. If you refund a payment for goods or services, there are no fees to process the refund, but the fees you originally paid as the seller are not returned to you. The amount of the refunded payment will be deducted from your PayPal account.
|ADATA SU800 2TB 2.5” SSD||$180||SSD was used briefly as a game drive, but I no longer have room for a 2.5” in my itty bitty SFF build. Barely used. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Flxj4RZvt4DMaPMRVai-8cgTSxmkg3aI?usp=sharing|
|Startech.Com 2 Port Flush Mount ExpressCard 54mm SuperSpeed USB 3.0||$30||ECUSB3S254F, works perfect!|
|$250 without storage|
|Blue PS Vita 1000 with CFW||$200||Latest custom firmware installed. Comes with 8gb PS Vita Memory Card, 16gb MicroSD with SD2Vita adapter in game cart slot. System is essentially new - the protecting plastic is still on the brand new OLED screen and rear touchpad. Original parts taken from a Japanese PS Vita with a broken screen. Does not have a charger, but will come fully charged (I only have one for my personal vita).|
|Need For Speed Most Wanted Game||$10||Game only, no case. A really good Vita racing game!|
|Game Card Case||$1||I’ll include this free with NFS or the Vita|
|Corsair Scimitar PRO Wired Optical Gaming/MOBA/MMO Mouse with RGB Lighting - Yellow||$45||Excellent condition mouse! So many buttons and colors! I use a wireless set up, so no more need for this trusty mouse. Excellent condition.|
|Lego Dimensions Fantastic Beasts Story Level Pack||$15||New/Never Opened|
|PC Classic: Atomic Bomberman CD||$1||Classic game CD, mid 90s game, basically a collectors item.|
|Dreamcast GameShark CDX with Required Memory Adapter||$15||Dreamcast cheats and network enabler!|
|Dreamcast Web browser (Orange)||$1||I’m sure this is very useful for someone?|
|Saturn Virtua Cop||$5|
|Saturn Bootleg Sampler||$3|
|PSX Chrono Cross Manual||$3||Green label|
|Genesis Madden 94 Manual||$1||1994 GOTY|
|Genesis Sonic 3 Manual||$2|
|PS3 Eye Cameras||$5||(2 Available) I used these to set up PSmoveservice and use the PSVR with my PC, which works surprisingly well! Moved on to a different VR set up.|
|PS2/PS3 Composite Cable||$3|
|PS2/PS3 Component Cable||$5|
|Replacement PS3 Controller Battery with charging cable||$5||New in box/never used. Purchased a few months ago while refurbing a bunch of controllers.|
|PS Gold Headset Faceplates||$1||Minor wear, maybe paint these and customize your headset?|
|PS4 That’s You!||$2||New/Sealed|
|PS3 Sports Champions||$1||In case, good condition|
|PS3 Vanquish||$3||Generic Gamestop Case|
|Will require $5 shipping charge.|
|Wii System Stand||$1||has slots for 2 game cases, sd cards, and console|
|Plugs into the mini usb port, only 1 attachment included, works great.|
|Nintendo DS/3DS Pink Card Case||$1||Holds games fine, but ‘pages’ aren’t hinged in well.|
|Nintendo DS/3DS Blue Card Case||$1||Holds games fine, but ‘pages’ aren’t hinged in well.|
|3DS Skylanders Swap Force||$1||Game works great!|
|3DS BIT.TRIP SAGA||$8||awesome game!|
|DS Flower Sun and Rain||$50||Game only, RARE!|
|DS Lego Indiana Jones||$1||Game only!|
|Wii Fantasy Aquarium World||$1||Game only!|
|Xbox One IR Receiver Extension||$1||Plugs in to a jack in the back of the Xbox One, useful for if your TV remote or kinect can’t send IR to your xbox due to obstructions.|
|Xbox 360 Basic Chat Headset||$1||2.5mm jack headset|
|Xbox 360 Audio Adapter||$1||channels W audio cables into a 3.5mm audio jack|
|Xbox 360 Dead Space 3||$2||Both disks, works on Xbox One and Series S/X as well.|
|Xbox 360 Chromehounds||$2||ROBOTS!|
|Xbox 360 Hail to the Chimp||$2||a lot of the people who made Halo Combat Evolved worked on this abomination|
|Xbox Halo Combat Evolved (with case)||$4||The game the guys who made Hail to the Chimp made before their magnum opus|
|Xbox Halo Combat Evolved (no case)||$2||John kills aliens and falls in love with a purple hologram|
|Xbox Phantom Dust (no case)||$5||For the love of god please play this game. Its free on the Windows store and Xbox One. After you enjoy that, you’ll probably buy this because|
|Xbox Headset Adapter||$1||Great for smack talking 16 year olds (who are now in their 30s) after losing by 30 in team slayer.|
|2 Day Xbox Live Gold||$XX||I don’t even know if this works so if you order other stuff just ask.|
|Gears of War Anya Code||$XX||Play as a girl in the game about mutated steroid bois|
|Switch Cases||$2 (each)||Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 1-4|
|PS4 Case||$1||Sniper Elite III|
|PC Cases||$1||Anthem, Star Wards Jedi Fallen Order, Titanfall 2, Battlefield 4|
|The Evil Within Limited Edition (PC)||$2||Cool case for scary time|
|AMD Wraith Stealth CPU Cooler||$10||Brand new, never used, still has original unused thermal paste on it. Never removed from box, was purchased with an R5 3600.|
|USB 3.1 Gen 2 PCIe Card (2x USB-C Ports)||$30||The item page on amazon is gone, but it is basically this: https://www.amazon.com/FebSmart-10-9-x10-10-x-10-15-x-Build-Self-Powered-FS-C2-Pro/dp/B089YN57TD/ Essentially never used. Was in my PC and had a USB-C to it to transfer photos from my phone 1 time in 6 months. Sold my PC and still have this in original box.|
|Memory Stick Adapters||$1||3x MicroSDHC to SDHC, 1x Pro Duo to Memory Stick. Just request these if you need these with your order|
|Micron 2GB PC4-19200 DDR4-2400MHz non-ECC Unbuffered CL17 260-Pin SoDimm 1.2V Single Rank Memory Module||$5||MTA4ATF25664HZ-2G3B1 Working pull from... something I worked on within the last 6 months. An HP?|
|Samsung 2GB 1333Mhz PC3-10600S DDR3-1333||$5||M471B5773DH0-CH9, 204-Pin SODIMM Laptop Memory Ram, Working pull from some laptop I worked on :P|
|DVD/CD Drive to Hard Drive Caddy||$5||Remove your CD/DVD drive and replace it with another hard drive!|
|Dell IR Remote||$1||Stores in express card slot. I don't really know what this is for, I assume Windows Media Center but I never used it.|
|Wireless MPCIe WiFi Card 590020-001||$1||Old wifi card that was upgraded for a previous maintenance job. Just request with your order for free or buy it for some reason.|
|Broadcom BCM94312HMG MPCIe WiFi Card||$1||Old wifi card that was upgraded for a previous maintenance job. Just request with your order for free or buy it for some reason.|
|Dell MPCIe WiFi Card E2K112BNH||$1||Old wifi card that was upgraded for a previous maintenance job. Just request with your order for free or buy it for some reason.|
|Anatel MPCIe Bluetooth Card||$1||Old bluetooth card that was upgraded for a previous maintenance job. Just request with your order for free or buy it for some reason.|
|Dell 300Mbps Wireless ABGN Half MINI PCI-E WIFI Network Card||$2||42018217-00, Working pull from a Dell/Alienware|
|Dell TS-T633 DVD Writer Optical Drive 2KDGC||$10|
|Alienware M17 Optical Drive Connector and Ribbon Cable||$4||(ODD Cable and tray) - W850DI|
|Alienware M17x R2 CPU Heatsink||$6||(2 Available) THA01 RVXVK|
|Alienware M17x Left Side GPU Heatsink||$20||No retention clips on screws, all screws included.|
|Alienware M17x Right Side GPU Heatsink||$20||(2 Available) Perfect condition.|
|Alienware M17x LEFT-side Graphics Cooling Fan||$5||F603N|
|Alienware M17x RIGHT-side Graphics Cooling Fan||$8||F605N|
|Alienware m17x R2 Palmrest Sub Assembly (Magnesium Plate)||$11||3MJ0K|
|Alienware M17x Internal L & R Speaker Set||$4||G242N, these come with the bottom base assembly or purchased separately|
|Alienware m17x HDD0 Caddy||$10||Screws included for caddy, standard 2.5” SSD/HDD screws not included.|
|Alienware m17x HDD1 Caddy and Interposer||$20||Y248M (Caddy) TRDD2 (Interposer), Will come with generic screws|
|Alienware M17x Daughterboard||$10||Audio Ports / USB / ExpressCard Slot IO Circuit Board - F421N, works with m17x R1 or R2|
|Alienware M17x Center Control Power Button Cover Hinge Cover||$5||W779M - It is the power button, caps/num indicator, etc.|
|Alienware M17x Palmrest Touchpad Mouse Buttons Assembly||$15||Very good condition Y243M|
|Alienware M17x CPU Cooling Fan||$5||U012M - Loud fan|
|CMOS RTC Battery: Alienware M17X||$5||Working, 3 available.|
|Alienware M17x Laptop Bottom Base Cover Assembly||$15||RED - J181N, with speakers and IR board|
|nVidia GTX 240m 1GB MXM 3.0a||$15||Working pull from an m15x|
|Clevo AMD MXM GPU Bracket||$30||Make sure you have the right GPU screws and heatsink, might be able to use it for the 8970m in a m17x r2 upgrade.|
|Alienware m17x/m15x DVD/CD Drive to Hard Drive Caddy||$6||Remove your CD/DVD drive and replace it with another hard drive! Allows for up to 3 total 2.5" drives in the m17x or 2 in the m15x.|
|Alienware M15x 15.6" FHD LCD Screen||$10||SCRATCHES ON EXTERIOR - SEE PICS - FUNCTIONS FINE!, LP156WF1 H162K PV5HJ Bezel|
|Alienware M17x 17" 1920x1200 CCFL LCD Screen||$10||SCRATCHES ON EXTERIOR - CRACKED LCD (shows image on ⅓ of screen) - Backlight works. Webcam and wifi cables included, LP156WF1 H162K PV5HJ Bezel|
|Alienware m17x RED LCD Back Cover Lid Panel||$5||J227N Paint has been rubbed off from edges over the years - would be excellent for a DIY project to be repainted. No deep scratches.|
|Alienware M17x Palmrest Touchpad Mouse Buttons Assembly||$1||Y243M - Motherboard connector missing plastic holder, can be taped to fit. Left mouse button doesn’t move, but works. Front panel by speakers needs glue.|
|Intel Core2Quad QX9300 CPU||$30||Processor pulled from an m17x R1. It was working when pulled, but in a different motherboard did not work. Can not guarantee function - AS IS.|
|m14x English/US Keyboard||$5||Missing 2 keys, WASD not working. Can definitely be used to replace keys on your own keyboard. Ebay sellers are selling individual keys for over $5 each!|
|Alienware m17x BLACK LCD Back Cover Lid Panel||$5||J226N, may need some super glue on the assembly where it meets the grey back plate, easy fix and honestly I could do it but would not want to state it to be in better condition than it is. Has various scratches as well. See pics.|
|Alienware M17x / M17xR2 Bottom Access Panel Door||$5||C395N, has gashes on panel, see pics.|
|TaoTronics PC Sound Bar Wired Computer Speaker||$15||Model: TT-SK018 https://www.taotronics.com/products/tt-sk018-sound-bar|
|Memory Stick Adapters||$1||3x MicroSDHC to SDHC, 1x Pro Duo to Memory Stick. Request these free with your order.|
|Verizon MI424WR Rev. I FIOS Modem||$5||I have my own router, so I didn't need this.|
|Verizon MI424-WR Rev. F FIOS Modem||$5||I have my own router, so I didn't need this.|
|FreedomPOP Wireless Modem||$1||2 Available - I don’t know much about these, I used them with a free freedom pop sim for wireless internet for a short time. Check pictures.|
|Star Wars Sphero Forceband||$5||Used to control the rolling BB-8 thing by Sphero. https://www.amazon.com/Sphero-AFB01USA-Star-Wars-Force/dp/B01KX211JI|
|Rather than engaging in illegal animal fights at planet fitness, earn your badges by buying the full set|
|Digimon Cards||$XX||See pics for available cards. Angewoman is there so SIDE EYE EMOJI|
|Legacy of the Void - Rare!|
|Bumblebee Movie mini fig||$1||Lil fella was given to me when I went to see Bumblebee. In the wrapper still. I’ll throw him in your order if you reaaaaaly want it.|
|Verizon MI424-WR Rev. F FIOS Modem||$5||I have my own router, so I didn't need this.|
|Avatar The Last Airbender Pin||$1||he looks mad.|
|4001AD Comic||$1||I own this comic and I’ve never heard of it|
|Mast Effect Omni Blade Cosplay Toy||$5||Shepherd. (this toy is better than ME:Andromeda)|
|Finding Dory Toys||$1||You’re probably buying some stuff for yourself from me, so I’ll throw these in for your loved ones. However, might have an upgraded shipping cost (max $5).|
|CW Arrow Figures||$40||Green Arrow Season 2 design, The Flash and Reverse Flash Season 1 design, multiple accessories. Man those shows were pretty good until they were very bad.|
[MEGA PRO TIPS] Make the most of your S10! Settings, Customization, Convenience & Battery Tips!
Part 2 of the mega thread of tips is now out, click here!
Here's a review of the Samsung ecosystem with S10+, Galaxy Buds and Galaxy Watch Active, click here!
1) Setup seamless Wi-Fi/4G-LTE switching without having both on at once - great battery saver!
First, set up a Bixby Routine by going to Settings > Advanced Features > Bixby Routines (click writing). Setup a routine that IF Connected to [Home Wi-Fi Network], THEN Mobile Data OFF. Set it up with as many Wi-Fi networks as you want, I only have it with my home Wi-Fi. Secondly, go to Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi > 3 dots > Advanced > Turn On Wi-Fi Automatically ON. You need location ON for this. Now, when you are at home, Wi-Fi will be used and Mobile Data will be off, and when you are outside, Mobile Data will be used and Wi-Fi will be Off (this saves a good deal of battery as the phone isn't background-scanning for networks).
NOTE: The first time you leave the house, you need to manually enable Mobile Data via quick toggles, and turn off Wi-Fi. When you come back to your WiFi zone (i.e. home), WiFi will go on (if you leave location on) and Data will go off. Next time you leave your WiFi zone, WiFi will go off and Data will turn on.
EDIT: Apparently Mobile Data is disabled when on Wi-Fi anyway so if you like you can skip the Bixby Routine step.
2) Wi-Fi & Other Battery Savings
Go to Settings > Connections > Wi-Fi > 3 dots > Advanced > turn ON Wi-Fi Power Saving to save battery, then click view more at the bottom and turn OFF Hotspot 2.0 if you don't use this, saves more battery.
Also in Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings, turn OFF Nearby Device Scanning. This is usually not needed by most users and saves some battery.
3) Set up monthly data warnings and limits
Go to Settings > Connections > Data Usage, turn on Mobile Data to access this option, then click Billing cycle and data warning. Now put in the date that your carrier resets your data, and put in your data warning. I usually go 0.5 GB below my monthly data plan for the warning, but I don't set the limit.
4) Private DNS for System Wide AdBlocking without any app/software
Warning - only do this if you're cool with the company AdGuard or CloudFlare, people often hesitate since AdGuard is a Russian company, but I'm using it and it has been flawless. Go to Settings > Connections > More Connections Settings > Private DNS. Enter "dns.adguard.com" as the Private DNS. An alternative is "1dot1dot1dot1.cloudflare-dns.com".
If you use Chrome, you may need to disable Chrome's in-built DNS resolver, so that the DNS goes through the AdGuard one. Go to "chrome://flags", search "Async DNS resolver", set that to "Disabled". Now restart Chrome, and the AdGuard DNS should work within Chrome.
5) Use Volume keys for media volume
Go to Settings > Sounds and vibration > Use Volume Keys for media. Now your volume keys will control the media volume.
6) Vibrate when pressing recents/home/back button
Settings > Sounds and vibration > System sounds and vibration > Turn on "Touch vibration". I like it when they vibrate.
7) Make display slightly warmer or cooler if you want
For those that complain that the S10 AMOLED display is "too warm", use this. Go to Settings > Display > Screen Mode > use Vivid > use the White Balance slider to go one or two steps to the left (cooler). You might like it more. You can't use this slider if Blue Light Filter is on, so turn it off to configure it.
8) Switch between 2 most recent apps by swiping RIGHT from Home Button to Back/Recents Button, flick through apps
This only works if you use the Nav Bar buttons, which I do. It looks really good when Reduced Animations (Settings > Advanced Features > Reduced Animations) are on. Secondly, from home button, swipe right, then while holding that, swipe left again to flick through all the apps. This one doesn't really work with Task Changer on Good Lock (see (10)), so I don't really use this one.
9) Keep Reduced Animations and also smooth scrolling app switcher!
When you turn on Reduced Animations, the main complaint is that the app switcher only scrolls one by one, you can't fast scroll smoothly. To counter this, you need to use Samsung's Task Changer from Good Lock, and it will be solved! See (10). Personally, I like using Reduced Animations along with all animations set to 1x (default) in developer settings. The phone transitions between screens so damn smoothly! Opening and closing apps is really fluid, and swiping to flick between 2 last apps is also really really smooth.
10) Good Lock - an official Samsung customization app, quick summary
This can be downloaded from the Galaxy Store, or if you don't see it, then google search how to install "Nice Lock".
- LockStar - customize lockscreen, but a massive drawback is you have to use the small notification icons and can't view them detailed unless you click it, which drops down the quick toggle bar. Hence I don't use it.
- QuickStar - customize the quick toggles look, pretty cool, I don't use it though
- Task Changer - I definitely recommend this one! You can center the app on the current app, so that when you press recents key, it doesn't automatically go to the 2nd last app. It has some cool animations for the app switcher, I use "Grid", it's nice :D. I also blur the background so that the app switcher looks cleaner.
- ClockFace - some nice additions to lockscreen and AOD clocks.
- MultiStar - Enhanced multi-window multitasking abilities
- NavStar - add some useful buttons to the typical 3 buttons at the bottom, change the icons, etc. This is cool if you want to have a quick screenshot button, or a quick lock button, or a quick "pull down toggles" button.
- Nice Shot - native screen recording enabled finally ;)
- NotiStar - keep a notifications history like the iPhone, I don't use this
- Nice Catch - logs what each vibration came from
- One Hand Operation+ - this is a life saver on a big screen. Lets you use the edge screen as a back/home/recents button. I essentially use the entire area which isn't used by my edge handle, for One Hand Operations.
- EdgeLighting+ - this gives you more options for Edge Lighting, and one of them is a cut-out light ;)
- EdgeTouch - if you are having accidental presses on the edge, you can have customizable "blocked" zones. However, I have found that slapping any decent case on will solve all accidental touch problems, so I don't need this any more.
- SoundAssistant - lets you control volume to the next level! Control "how far" a press of the volume key goes, configure multiple app volumes, individual app volumes, etc. Very cool.
Swipe the Edge > click settings cog on bottom > 3 dots > Edge panel handle > Transparency set to full high. Now it won't show up on your screenshots. HOT TIP: position the Edge panel handle in the same place as your Lock Button! Now you don't need to remember where you put it, just look at your lock button and pull the edge from there! Remember to set the One Hand Operations+ (see (10)) swipe area from just under the Edge panel area, down to the bottom of the screen (or wherever you want it).
12) SoftKey Edge
Swipe Edge Panel > 3 dots > Galaxy Store > look for "SoftKey Edge". This brings Home/Back/Recents to the edge panel, but more importantly, it has a "Lock Button" on it. This is useful when your hands just can't physically press the lock button, so you can tap that Lock Button. It also adds a screenshot button but I never use this.
13) Device Care tips and automation
Go to Settings > Device Care > 3 dots:
- Turn on Auto Optimization at roughly 3am every night or whenever is good for you. That way you never have to click Optimize yourself. Now I never close/clear apps from Recents (unless it is erroring). Put that 8GB of RAM to use!
- Turn on Auto Restart - I have mine every Monday Wednesday Friday at 3:30am - make sure this is slightly after the Auto Optimization time.
- Put the Device Care icon on the Apps Screen. Now go to the app icon, long press it, and with the 4 options you are presented, you can hold onto them and drag it into your home screen. So you can have an icon for Battery that takes you straight to the battery management screen!
14) Chrome Search Bar on Homescreen instead of Google's Bar
For those that don't really use the Google app itself, and also use Chrome as their browser, this is for you. Delete the Google Search bar on your home screen and instead, use the Chrome app's search bar by clicking on the chrome widgets. This search bar is WAY faster and smoother and searches it straight on your Chrome browser, therefore skipping the Google App "middleman" which I find to be just silly anyway.
15) Useful Bixby Routines
Go to Settings > Advanced Features > Bixby Routines. Click the 3 dots > settings > enable the icon, hide the widgets on lockscreen if you want. Here are some of my useful routines:
- Car Mode: IF connected to [Car's Bluetooth], THEN Sound Mode ON, Media Volume 100%, Wi-Fi OFF, Unlock Phone ON (so I don't need to unlock while driving), Change Lockscreen shortcuts to Spotify & Google Maps, Play Music (Spotify).
- AOD while Charging: IF Charging Status is Charging, THEN AOD Always On (as opposed to tap-to-display which I usually use)
- Night Battery Saver: IF time = 1:30am-6:30am on (all weekdays) + IF Place = Home + IF Charging = not charging, THEN turn OFF BT/Wi-Fi/MobileData/Sync, Media Vol 0%, AOD off, Sound Mode = Mute. This one helps when you fall asleep with your phone not charging, just laying in your bed. Saves battery big time, get that flat line on the battery stats ;) Warning: If you're using your phone past 1:30am (or whenever you set it) in bed, everything will randomly shut off so beware!
- Work Mode: IF Place = Work, THEN Sound Mode = Mute, Media Volume = 0%
- Mobile Data off while at Home's Wi-Fi (see tip 1)
Settings > search "Device assistance app" > set Device assistance app to "None". Now if you accidentally hold the home button, you won't get Google Assistant. Secondly, go to Settings > Google > "Search, Assistant & Voice" > Google Assistant > Assistant Tab > at the bottom click "Phone" and turn off the assistant. I also turned off Voice Match in this menu.
17) Better Spotify Lockscreen controls
I always found the Spotify controls on Lockscreen to be very unstable by default. Here's what I did: go to Settings > search "FaceWidgets" > click on it > turn OFF music. Doing this you will lose the AOD music controls, but you will get the classic lockscreen widget for Spotify which never ever fails for me :D
NOTE: You need your lockscreen notifications to be Detailed or Brief, not Icons only, see (33).
18) Faster Unlock Animation
If you want it to unlock faster with less animation, then go to Settings > Biometrics > Biometrics Preferences > turn OFF screen transition effect. The unlock will be kind of drastic but it is quicker.
19) Better Finger Print Scanner!
This has been a hot debate so I won't guarantee the results, but I used this guy's tutorial and now it is 99% flawless!
20) Turn off scanning for Location Accuracy
Go to quick toggles, long press Location, click Improve Accuracy, make sure both toggles are off (Wifi and BT scanning). They aren't needed and drain battery. NOTE: Google Maps and Tinder often turn on Wi-Fi Scanning automatically, so you often have to check back to turn it off. However I haven't had this issue recently.
21) IF you use Outlook for emails, you can turn off Sync and save huge battery
Outlook uses its own syncing, so even if Sync is OFF in your phone quick toggles, you'll still get emails on time. You can test it if you like. So I currently leave Sync off, and I have a bixby routine that IF phone is charging, then turn on Sync. Other than emails, Sync repeatedly syncs your contacts, texts, health, games, and other misc data to the Google servers which I find pointless on a regular basis, so I set it to be done when it is charging only. ONLY for outlook users ;) If you rely on Sync for other apps, then I guess don't do this one.
22) BxActions - use the Bixby button for Flashlight, Google Assistant, etc.
This is the best way to use the Bixby Button in my opinion, drains no battery, and disables Bixby Voice which I don't use anyway. Install it and follow the instructions to get Full Remapping (Essential). I use only one action:
- Standard & Lockscreen: Long Press = Flashlight (system), so I can hold the button at any time for the torch :D
23) Disable persistent notification for "Chat Heads Active" for Messenger
If you use chat heads on Messenger (which I don't, I think it's intrusive), then you can disable that persistent notification. Settings > Notifications > Messenger > Scroll to the bottom > turn OFF "chat heads active" notification and click the text and make it silent. Gone!
24) Camera Settings
- Non-mirrored Selfies: Go to Camera > click Settings cog > Save options > turn ON "Pictures as previewed".
- Turn off Scene Optimizer if you'd like a more natural looking photo in daylight, as opposed to the loads of Saturation applied by default. I flick it on and off based on what I'm feeling like.
- Show palm to take selfies: Camera > Settings > Shooting Methods > turn on Show Palm. Now you don't have to do hand gymnastics to press the button, just put your palm out and the cutout will show a quick timer animation and snap a picture! Voila!
- Enable location tags if you want to see your photos in a photo world map, see (25)
- Definitely enable Ultra Wide Shot Correction, it helps to straighten the edges of ultra-wide photos. Find it in "save options" in camera settings.
Go to the Stock Gallery. When you're viewing a picture, swipe up to bring up the details of the photo and swipe down to dismiss the photo. While you're in the photo's details, click on the map of where it was taken. You can see a world map of where every photo was taken, and the more you zoom in, the more detailed it gets! This is only available if you enabled "location tags" in Camera Settings.
26) Use Secure Folder + Funny Hot Tip ;)
Secure Folder is a secret space secured by fingerprint that you can have a separate hidden gallery, notes, contacts, and duplicate any other app you have. Go to Settings > Biometrics > Secure Folder. Enable it and put it on the home screen. Also use fingerprint to access it, and if you want, set a dedicated fingerprint for it. I use this for:
- Gallery - when I want to save pics I don't want to be in my normal Gallery. Go to your normal Gallery, select a bunch of pics, 3 dots, Move to Secure Folder.
- Chrome - I added a duplicate Chrome to my Secure Folder, that way I don't need to use Incognito Mode on my normal Chrome which I think sucks anyway. The benefit is on Secure Folder's Chrome, don't login to Google so you won't log sneaky activity onto your Google account lol.
- HOT TIP: Go to Secure Folder > 3 Dots > Customize Icon. Rename it to something funny. I call my secure folder "Sicko Mode" as a Travis Scott / Drake reference, lmao!!
- Go to Settings > Device Care > Battery > 3 Dots. Enable Adaptive Battery Saving, put unused apps to sleep, Disable unused Apps, but don't use Optimize Settings.
- Swipe down on quick toggles, hold on Power Saving Mode. Now this is a personal thing I like setup. I configured my Power Saving Mode to also use WQHD+ and AOD on. Then I turned ON Adaptive Power Saving Mode. So now when the phone flicks between Optimized and Power Saving Mode, I won't lose WQHD+ or AOD all of a sudden!
Go into Chrome, type "chrome://flags", search "duet" and enable Chrome Duet. Now restart Chrome twice. Now you have a useful bar at the bottom and if you click the search button, it automatically selects the address bar at the top (but you didn't have to reach all the way up to the top!). Also, you can swipe left and right on this bottom bar to switch between tabs.
Don't forget to enable Chrome Duet on your Secure Folder's Chrome too ;)
29) YouTube Vanced
Download YouTube Vanced [Non-Root]. Now all ads are blocked, and you can play videos in the background and when locked, for free. You can use the AMOLED black version, it's really nice and saves battery due to being true black. Go through all the settings in YouTube Vanced to check it all out. A fun fact is, "Vanced" comes from "Advanced" but they took the Ad out :) Now you can disable the default YouTube. To use Chromecast, you need to go to settings and Link To TV, or go to the Default YouTube app and connect it once from there.
You will also need to install Micro G available from the same website as YouTube Vanced. This allows you to login to your YouTube account.
Login issue fix here - the summary is: close all apps, Settings > Apps > Chrome > Disable, login to YouTube Vanced, Settings > Apps > Chrome > Enable.
30) Night Mode and Blue Light Filter
Night Mode is an essential and I can't live without it. Go to Settings > Display > Night Mode ON. Secondly, if you want to ease the pressure on your eyes at night, turn on Blue Light Filter in this same menu and set it to Sunrise/Sunset - don't worry about the location being used, it doesn't drain the battery.
31) Extra options in quick toggles
When you're in the quick toggles, click on the text of a toggle. Often this opens up more options. For example, flashlight brightness, temporary muting, orientation toggles for lockscreen/homescreen, etc. Investigate and see what you find.
32) Choose whether to stay on lockscreen after face unlock or not
Settings > search "Stay on Lock screen". If you want to stay on the lockscreen after a successful face unlock then turn this ON. Turn it OFF if you want to immediately dive into the phone after a face unlock.
33) Change Lockscreen Notifications to Detailed or Brief view
For some odd reason that I cannot understand, Samsung chose to only display icons for notifications in the Lockscreen. Let's change that. Go to Settings > Lock screen > Notifications > View Style: Change it from Icons only to Detailed or Brief, whichever you prefer. You can customize more stuff on this screen.
34) Turn off battery percentage and enjoy
This isn't a real tip, but after turning off battery percentage, it stopped me from constantly monitoring it and doing mental maths to figure out how fast it was draining. Pull down the quick toggles twice for the full view > 3 dots > status bar > turn OFF battery percentage. After enabling some of the battery focused tweaks above, I've found battery to be quite good and so I don't really feel like monitoring it. Just clears your head :)
35) AMOLED Dark Mode for Messenger
On your Messenger app, send someone the crescent moon emoji, this will trigger an easter egg of falling moons that look like bananas. Your can send it to yourself (search for your own name). Then go to settings by clicking on your picture in the top left, then enable Dark Mode. Enjoy!
Now enjoy a BEAST Galaxy S10 ;) Share your own in-depth tips if you like, let's all get the most out of this phone! Please note that not all tips are "battery saving", only some are. This is because I intend to use the S10 as a true "smartphone" by automating things and making things more convenient, while saving some battery here and there as well. A good balance between the two is best. I will try to respond to as many comments/suggestions as possible.
YouTubers - if you take stuff from here, please link the thread.
- Formatting & grammaspelling
- Edited (1), (4), (8), (9), (13), (22), (24)
- Added (26), (27), (28), (29), (30), (31), (32), (33), (34), (35)