- Bitdefender Total Security Crack 2020 Free Activation Code
- Smart Serials: Your serial numbers database
- AV Music Morpher Gold 5.0 Free Full Version Serial Number
- Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 20.2.0 Multilingual (x 64
- Lumion 10.5 Pro Crack Plus Activation Code Free Download
- Web Studio 5.0 version 5.0.23 by Back to the Beach
- DAEMON Tools Ultra 18.104.22.1689 Crack Full Serial Key 2020
- GitHub - card-io/card.io-Android-SDK: card.io provides
- Label Design Studio 5.0 Serial Number
- FL Studio 22.214.171.1243 Crack Full Mac Win Torrent + RegKey
- Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 from Official
- PreSonus Studio One 3 Professional v3.5.0 + Keygen full
- Microsoft Visual Studio 5 0 - CNET Download
- Activation troubleshooting - Page 10 - Windows 10 Forums
- AutoPlay Media Studio 126.96.36.199 Crack + Serial Key Free Download
Crack ashampoo Burning Studio 20 Free download 2020 + Serial key
Crack+ License Key (Download) Torrent Full Version: Bootstrap Studio Crack is a nice and so much strong version for creating reactive websites, the user any display manage perfectly and his size and divide are wearing their devices. Pinnacle Studio video editing and screen recording software. Web Studio 5.0.18 + Crack. Serial for example, you may find the word "serial" amongst the results. An integrated development environment (IDE) is a feature-rich application that can be used for many aspects of software development. Download Web Studio from our website for free. AV Music Morpher Gold 5.0 Free Download Full Version Serial Number Activation Key.
Total Video Converter 4.5.0 Crack With + Serial Key [Fully
Nature Illusion Studio. PHP Manager for IIS is a tool for managing one or many PHP installations compatible with the latest version of IIS - 10. Category: Host Applications, Manage; License Type: Free; Works With: IIS 7, IIS 7.5, IIS 8, IIS 8.5, IIS 10; Brotli Compression Scheme Plugin. DeskPDF Studio X is a suite of professional PDF tools to edit, create, convert, sign & share PDFs. Office 2020 KMS Activator Ultimate 1.5 Full Latest. Ultra Web Studio is a premium Wordpress responsive theme with 14 pre-made skins. The robot copy-pastes 100 lines of customer data into their respective input fields of a web application and desktop application. Virus-free and 100% clean download.
Web Studio 5.0.18 + Crack - *Wild Wings Hackers*
Web PI also makes it easy to install and run the most popular free web. Angry Birds Star Wars 2 Serial Key. This template available with 14 different colors. Bootstrap Studio Crack is an application for creating beautiful websites. ManyCam Pro Crack For (Mac) Activation Code Full Torrent Download. All new for 2020, Studio X combines advanced PDF editing tools & turbo-charged performance in a. You can also convert video and audio files between different formats for devices such as iPhone, Windows phone and the Android.
|1||DeskPDF Studio X - Free download and software reviews||88%|
|2||Building web apps in WebView||80%|
|3||Android Bluetooth Tutorial||14%|
|4||Antenna Web Design Studio 1.6.74 (3 Downloads Available)||43%|
|5||ZCracked Software - Full Version Software Crack Free Download||48%|
Ashampoo Burning Studio 2020 Free Full Version With
Web studio 5.0 full crack. How to intall and crack Automation studio Automation Studio is a software tool for designing, calculating and simulating. This version will work on a version of Visual studio 2020 and above. Please include your old email address, existing email address, and any of the following information regarding your account: Phone number. Get Web Studio alternative downloads. Using the Android SDK, you can quickly create a soft keyboard with surprisingly few lines of code, because the SDK takes care of a lot of the low level tasks, such as recognizing key touches, drawing the keyboard, and establishing connections between the keyboard and input fields. With our second update, we have lots to share with you, so much that we'll start with a quick summary for some of the key items.
NordVPN 188.8.131.52 Crack Full Version (Activation Code) 2020
Ashampoo Burning Studio 19 is one of the famous players in this category and has many features to help you with various tasks. This app comes with many advanced and fully responsive templates that you can customize. HWIDGEN 62.01 Windows 10 Activator [Latest]. Adobe products: desktop, web, and mobile applications. FrameMaker Publishing Server (2020) Automated publishing. As a Full Stack Web Developer, you are the go-to person that companies rely on to build, support and maintain their web applications. Recording music from almost any source is simple with SOUND FORGE, which also.
Free fl Studio Crack 12 Full Registration Key Download
Visual Studio 2020 has been dropped for public download by Microsoft. Registration Key enables users to use system resources to the full extent. Format is similar for 2020 - 2020 product releases. You can also convert pdf to HTML and text formats. It makes a very high qualified video and recording of full-screen video lectures. It is used to specify the size limit of video or image capture size. Find serial numbers & product keys my link.
Download Free Studio 184.108.40.2069 for Windows
Use this installer if you have Internet access while installing. Its syntax is given below. In addition, it offers a wide range of IP from different countries. Free website hosting is also available to help you. Serial Number, Serial Numbers https://1147forum.ru/crack/?key=241.
Lenovo Legion 7i review
The Legion 7i is one of the most anticipated gaming notebook releases for 2020. Aside from the name change over the premier Y740, the Legion 7i features a redesign with dell xps 15 charger a thinner form factor while packing the latest Intel 10th gen H series processor paired with Nvidia RTX Max-Q graphics. Lenovo Legion also expands the 7i to a wider audience by offering two panels, a 240Hz 100% sRGB rated 15.6'' panel and a 144Hz option with a 100% AdobeRGB rating.
As far as the design goes, there really isn't much, if anything that's changed since last year's Legion Y740. Personally, I think that's a good thing, as Lenovo's Legion laptops are definitely among the more stylish out there. They have a certain industrial design that makes that pretty enough to game on with RGB lighting, but also standard enough so that you can take them to work.Although the magsafe 2 charger design aesthetics stay mostly the same, it has always been one of the best-implemented ones, something that can really give a tough time to all the Alienware out there. From the comfort of using the keyboard to the position of the ports, vents and the hinges, Legion 7i is quite an eye candy. But if you have deep pockets and want this for the underside RGB strip or the ones placed right on the exhaust, it might not be worth it.
Still, regardless of what model happens to fall into your particular price range, there's one thing they all have in common: a gorgeous 15.6in, 1920¡Á1080, IPS display. Simply put, it's one of best laptop screens I've ever seen, covering a full 100% of the sRGB colour gamut, and a very impressive 90.7% of the HDR-grade DCI-P3 gamut, too. Combine that with lenovo ideapad 100s charger a good contrast ratio of 1196:1, a low black level of 0.43cd/m2 (the closer to 0.00cd/m2, the better) and a peak brightness of 520cd/m2, and the Lenovo Legion 7i's display really packs a punch, delivering bright, vivid colours with plenty of fine shadow detail.
Every game in my benchmarking suite looked absolutely stunning on the Legion 7i, and the fact you get this display on every model really puts its competition to shame. It's miles better than my previous favourite gaming laptops, the Acer Triton 500 and Asus ROG Strix Scar II, which covered around 85% of the sRGB gamut, and macbook pro 2012 charger even gives more expensive laptops such as the ultra fancy Asus ROG Zephyrus Duo 15 a run for their money, too. In short, you'd normally have to pay a lot more to get a display like this, and it's something that really makes lower-end models stand out from the crowd.
Configuration for the Legion 7i starts with an Intel Core i5-10300H paired with a GTX 1660Ti and goes all the way up to an Intel Core i9-10980HK and an RTX 2080 Super. Unfortunately, there are only two configurations available for the Legion 7i in the Philippine market that surface pro 4 charger uses the Intel Core i7-10750H processor. The base model that's available in the PH market starts at Php 119,995 for a 16GB dual-channel memory, 1TB SSD, and RTX 2060. Add a Php 15,000 premium to upgrade the RTX 2060 GPU to an Nvidia RTX 2070 Super Max-Q. Both configurations use the 240Hz 100% sRGB panel.
The Legion 7i can be configured with a 144Hz 100% AdobeRGB panel with G-Sync or a faster 240Hz 15.6'' 1080p panel but with only 100% sRGB rating instead of AdobeRGB. Our specific unit uses the latter. Additionally, the Legion 7i's display, regardless of refresh rate, supports 500-nit HDR with dell venue 11 pro charger Dolby Vision technology.Our SpyderX Pro display analysis tool confirms the color-accurate panel of the Legion 7i. The Legion 7i is good enough for professional work given that the screen is pre-calibrated via Xrite. More serious professionals should opt for the 100% adobe RGB panel for the perfect balance between color quality and refresh rate.
Brightness scaling on the Legion 7i is unpleasant as it scales steadily on 0-50% but jumps to 300nits on 75% and 500nits at max brightness. It would've been better if the 50% brightness setting measured around 300 nits. The unfortunate brightness scaling translates to worse battery life, especially on higher brightness settings. The dell inspiron 15 charger Legion 7i slightly compensates by having a good contrast ratio, especially on the higher screen brightness.Lenovo partnered up with Corsair for the RGB implementation of its laptops since the Y500 and Y700 series. Extensive lighting customization can be accessed via Corsair iCUE software. The software can control each lighting zone as well as per-key RGB. Unfortunately, Corsair iCUE is only limited to RGB lighting functions leaving key mapping a missed feature for the Legion 7i. Do note that toggling between lighting presets using FN + spacebar doesn't work if Corsair iCUE is running.
The moonlit beach grass that danced in the wind was vivid and detailed. I ogled the textures inside one of the mansion's bedrooms; I could discern a wide array of fabrics, including a leather-clad headboard, a velvet comforter and a satin pillowcase. Playing Hitman (2016), I was wowed by colorful, hanging Morrocan lanterns as Agent 47 passed a lively souk in Marrakesh. The Legion 7i's display is also perfect for casual entertainment. When macbook pro 2015 charger I watched the Dune trailer on YouTube, I noticed actress Zendaya Coleman's barely-there freckles as she leaned in to kiss her co-star Timoth¨¦e Chalamet. I also spotted tiny beads of sweat on Chalamet's upper lip during an intense, heart-thumping scene. The Legion 7i's display looks crisp, clear and visually pleasing.
Performance-wise the Legion is quite surprisingly well-performing. With a thin body, powerful, 10th-gen Intel Core processor and ample RAM, the machine refuses to go loud while throwing out the heat from vents on the side. Thankfully, after hours of Flight simulator gameplay, which by the way performed really well with dell xps 13 charger uk no delay in scenery loading, the heat ventilation is fortunately effective enough so that you don't feel it on the keyboard. The unit we received, ran the Intel 10th-Gen Core i7-10875H chipset with 16GB RAM and Intel UHD graphics + Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Super with Max-Q GPU, which in itself is very powerful. Even hours of Assassin's Creed Odyssey was handled really well with this machine.
I pitted the Legion 7i against its Asus and MSI rivals on our benchmarks, and unfortunately, the Lenovo gaming rig could not hold its own during the performance battle. The Legion 7i achieved a score of 6,012 on the Geekbench 5.0 overall performance test, which lenovo ideapad 320 charger 14IKB falls below the performance score of the average premium gaming laptop (7,431). Unsurprisingly, the Legion 7i also got its butt whooped by ROG Strix Scar G15's Core i9-10980HK CPU (8,263), and it couldn't outperform GS566 Stealth's Core i7-10750H processor (6,261).
The Legion 7i took 9 minutes and 9 seconds to convert a 4K video to 1080p resolution using the HandBrake benchmark, which is slower than the average premium gaming rig (8:28). The Legion 7i moved at a snail pace compared to the ROG Strix Scar G15, which completed the task in 7 minutes and 26 seconds. However, the GS66 Stealth was more sluggish than the Legion 7i (9:25).When we ran the macbook pro 2011 charger file-transfer test, the Legion 7i's 2TB SSD duplicated 25GB of multimedia files in 20 seconds, which translates to a transfer rate of 1,342.4 megabytes per second. That smokes the category average (237.6 MBps). The Legion 7i also edged out the ROG Strix Scar G15 (2TB SSD), which offered a transfer rate of 958.8 MBps. The MSI G566 (512GB SSD) took its sweet, sweet time on the file-transfer test with a rate of 433 MBps.
Lenovo has not just added some extras in Legion 7i in the form of a full-sized keyboard with numeric pad and a sleeker look so it stays valid for non-gamers as well, but it has also given this machine some good battery performance as well. Powering the Legion 7i is the 4 Cell 80Wh battery that magsafe 1 did run for longer than any other Intel 10th-gen gaming laptop we've used in recent times. No, you can't travel around with it and would have to plug it in more often than other non-gaming laptops, but this did take us by surprise. And for those thinking, 100Wh is the most that we have seen in a laptop. This reaches close with 80Wh.
The Core i7-10875H has buckets of processing power at its disposal, too. This is the top 10th Gen Core i7 chip you can find in gaming laptops at the moment, and its 8 cores and 16 threads absolutely churned through the Cinebench R20 benchmark. Indeed, its single core score of 484 puts it on a level playing field with surface 3 charger the Core i9-10980HK inside the Duo 15, and its multi-core score of 3700 is pretty impressive, too. While it doesn't quite match the Duo 15's score of 4143, it's still quite a bit faster than Intel's previous generation of Core i7 laptop processor, coming in around 40% faster than the Core i7-9750H. As a result, everything feels blindingly quick on the Legion 7i, from browsing the web to doing a bit of light photo editing.
The Legion 7i has a very nippy SSD to go with it, too, which makes everything feel that bit snappier. When I tested it with AS SSD's 1GB random 4K test, for example (the same test I use for PC SSDs), the 1TB model inside my review sample finished the test with a1278 charger an excellent random read speed of 41MB/s and a random write speed of 101MB/s, putting it pretty much on par with the considerably more expensive Duo 15 again.
Software and warranty
The Legion 7i has some pre-installed software that gamers may find to be useful. That includes the Lenovo Vantage app and the Corsair iCue software. The former lets you update your drivers, review your warranty status, run system diagnostics and lenovo ideapad 320s charger 13IKB request support. You can also choose between three modes on the Lenovo Vantage app: Performance, Balance and Quiet. Quiet is perfect for light productivity tasks. Performance is optimal for gaming as the fans will kick up speed. The fan noise can be loud on Performance mode, but it's not ear-deafening.
The Legion 7i offers mixed performance. The Lenovo gaming rig towers above its rivals when it comes to file-transfer speed, virtual reality and 45w magsafe 2 power adapter screen brightness, but the Legion 7i fails to stand out on overall performance, video transcoding and battery life. If you're seeking a longer-lasting gaming rig, you should consider the MSI GS66 Stealth, which lasts two hours longer on a charge.
The Lenovo Legion 7i ticks all the boxes on our list. It has a premium build, a portable and professional-looking design that won't look out of place in an office environment, a fantastic 240Hz display, a privacy shutter on the webcam, an attractive RGB setup, good battery life, cool software features, and great performance and thermals. We didn't like the power button though and the lenovo ideapad 330s charger 15IKB small trackpad, but we're nitpicking as these are things we can sweep under the rug given its pros. At PHP 134,995, it's pricey, but a competitive price considering what it has to offer. So, if you're a gamer or a creator, and on a hunt for a laptop that packs the power mentioned above, then the Legion 7i should be at the top of your list.
Subreddit Stats: dotnet top posts from 2016-07-22 to 2017-07-21 16:20 PDT
|Rate (per day)||2.75||24.73|
Top Submitters' Top Submissions
- 4955 points, 184 submissions: rschiefer
- Visual Studio's most useful (and underused) tips (146 points, 12 comments)
- Performance Improvements in .NET Core (109 points, 0 comments)
- 15 Lessons Learned while Converting from ASP.NET to .NET Core (99 points, 24 comments)
- Google App Engine Adds .NET Support -- Visual Studio Magazine (92 points, 9 comments)
- Announcing .NET Framework 4.6.2 (91 points, 34 comments)
- .NET and Docker - Scott Hanselman (86 points, 1 comment)
- SQL Server Developer Edition is now FREE (84 points, 33 comments)
- Microsoft is taking on Amazon and winning developers with a kinder, gentler cloud (81 points, 27 comments)
- What’s New in C# 7.0 (81 points, 47 comments)
- .NET Foundation - Welcoming Jon Galloway as the new Executive Director of the .NET Foundation (75 points, 1 comment)
- 1421 points, 39 submissions: ben_a_adams
- What .NET Developers ought to know to start in 2017 (108 points, 1 comment)
- Introducing .NET Standard (89 points, 41 comments)
- WordPress Running on .NET (85 points, 38 comments)
- .NET Architecture Guidance (Common Application Patterns) (80 points, 8 comments)
- Microsoft: 'We are going to support .NET Framework with ASP.NET Core 2.0' (80 points, 22 comments)
- Raygun increases throughput by 2,000 percent (over node.js) with .NET Core (76 points, 8 comments)
- .NET Standard - What's new in 2.0 (66 points, 0 comments)
- Announcing .NET Core 2.0 Preview 1 (58 points, 16 comments)
- Using React, Redux and Webpack with Dotnet Core to build a modern web frontend (56 points, 1 comment)
- RyuJIT to be the x86 JIT in .NET Core 2.0 – Replacing JIT32 (50 points, 2 comments)
- 693 points, 35 submissions: cmendibl3
- Happy 15th Birthday .NET! (50 points, 7 comments)
- The week in .NET – .NET Core 2.0 status, Happy Birthday .NET with Matt Gertz, On .NET with Don Schenck on Red Hat, Fable (48 points, 0 comments)
- Start with Elasticssearch, Kibana and ASP.NET Core (42 points, 5 comments)
- Step by step: Running ASP.NET Core on Raspberry Pi (42 points, 3 comments)
- The week in .NET – .NET Conf, Material Design in XAML Toolkit (38 points, 1 comment)
- .Net Blog: How to create your own templates for dotnet new (31 points, 0 comments)
- Announcing .NET Core Tools Updates in VS 2017 RC (28 points, 9 comments)
- Step by step: Scale ASP.NET Core with Docker Swarm (26 points, 14 comments)
- The week in .NET – On .NET with David Pine, PwdLess, Terraria (23 points, 6 comments)
- The week in .NET – Links! (19 points, 0 comments)
- 472 points, 16 submissions: mattwarren
- The 68 things the CLR does before executing a single line of your code (75 points, 2 comments)
- What can I do in .NET Core that I can’t in the full .NET Framework? (52 points, 14 comments)
- A Hitchhikers Guide to the CoreCLR Source Code (45 points, 0 comments)
- How the .NET Runtime loads a Type (45 points, 0 comments)
- Practical Parallelization in C# with MapReduce, ProducerConsumer and ActorModel (40 points, 0 comments)
- .NET Core is Probably Fine (30 points, 19 comments)
- Value Types vs Reference Types (24 points, 5 comments)
- How do .NET delegates work? (23 points, 0 comments)
- Incremental build in Rider (21 points, 0 comments)
- Arrays and the CLR - a Very Special Relationship (20 points, 6 comments)
- 442 points, 17 submissions: jogai-san
- FREE Training Courses on ASP.NET Core from Microsoft Virtual Academy (53 points, 7 comments)
- AutoMapper 5.0 speed increases (46 points, 15 comments)
- Common imaging tasks using a simple API and do so easily in .NET core (40 points, 4 comments)
- Use .NET Core in the following 6 scenarios (38 points, 4 comments)
- Learning .NET Core by example (34 points, 1 comment)
- ASP.NET Core - Feature Slices for ASP.NET Core MVC (33 points, 3 comments)
- Getting started with Aurelia and ASP.NET Core (29 points, 0 comments)
- Using JSON Data and EF to Seed a Database (24 points, 0 comments)
- C# script runner for .NET Core and .NET CLI (22 points, 2 comments)
- Build MVC core app from scratch (21 points, 3 comments)
- 318 points, 5 submissions: AngularBeginner
- Visual Studio 2017 will be released on March 7 (134 points, 19 comments)
- You're using HttpClient wrong and it is destabilizing your software (65 points, 38 comments)
- Announcing Visual Studio “15” Preview 5 (56 points, 11 comments)
- Visual Studio 2017 RC download (34 points, 29 comments)
- Visual Studio “15” Preview 4 released (29 points, 3 comments)
- 311 points, 11 submissions: ptrstpp950
- Microsoft—yes, Microsoft—joins the Linux Foundation (111 points, 15 comments)
- Essential .NET - Essential MSBuild: A Build Engine Overview for .NET Tooling (45 points, 9 comments)
- Project.json made my life easier and it is not a joke (26 points, 20 comments)
- .NET Core Image Processing (20 points, 0 comments)
- Debugging .NET Core on Unix over SSH (20 points, 0 comments)
- Working with Multiple .NET Core SDKs - both project.json and msbuild/csproj (18 points, 2 comments)
- [Blog post] VS 2017 + new csproj = useful or useless? (18 points, 7 comments)
- Visual Studio for Mac - Introducing Visual Studio for Mac (16 points, 5 comments)
- Chocolatey’s Package Builder Now With a UI and an Exciting New Feature! (15 points, 5 comments)
- Good book - Microservices in .NET Core with 50% off today on Manning (12 points, 13 comments)
- 258 points, 11 submissions: mdymel
- ASP.NET Core SynchronizationContext (56 points, 2 comments)
- ASP.NET Core with Angular2 - tutorial (33 points, 12 comments)
- Let’s make ‘yield return’ our best friend! (32 points, 27 comments)
- Tools I use as .NET Web Developer (31 points, 35 comments)
- What to do with a legacy application? (24 points, 6 comments)
- Continous testing in VisualStudio with NCrunch (23 points, 10 comments)
- ASP..NET Core + Angular2 tutorial followup: Angular2 lazy loading (13 points, 0 comments)
- ASP.NET Core Utils - nuget package available (12 points, 0 comments)
- Nancy meets JWT authentication (12 points, 0 comments)
- ASP.NET Core & Angular2 tutorial followup: testing in Angular2 (11 points, 0 comments)
- 256 points, 13 submissions: devlead
- The open source build orchestration tool Cake reaches 1 000 000 downloads on nuget (40 points, 6 comments)
- Cake Version 0.20.0 released - the C# driven, open source & cross platform build orchestration tool (25 points, 0 comments)
- Cake Version 0.19.5 released - the C# driven, open source & cross platform build orchestration tool (23 points, 12 comments)
- #geekHumor - .NET Bot: "I've been collecting for generations!" (22 points, 0 comments)
- On the topic of 2D array performance in .NET (22 points, 0 comments)
- Version 0.21.0 of the C# based build orchestration tool Cake released - "So, let's be clear, this release will break things - but it is all intentional!" (19 points, 5 comments)
- Cake Version 0.19.4 released - the C# driven, open source & cross platform build orchestration tool (18 points, 0 comments)
- Azure SQL transient errors - Handling Azure SQL transient errors in .NET Core using Polly (16 points, 0 comments)
- Cake new .NET based (WYAM) static web site launched (16 points, 1 comment)
- Cake - Cake v0.19.2 released (15 points, 0 comments)
- 227 points, 6 submissions: daigoba66
- .NET Renaissance (87 points, 1 comment)
- The Coming .NET Renaissance (76 points, 15 comments)
- I’m Leaving the EF Team, But Still Working on .NET (34 points, 11 comments)
- Show /dotnet: a helper library that enables support for async filters in ASP.NET MVC 5 (12 points, 5 comments)
- "Code-First" Migrations with Horton (11 points, 0 comments)
- Bypassing IIS Error Messages in ASP.NET (7 points, 1 comment)
- grauenwolf (763 points, 361 comments)
- AngularBeginner (451 points, 107 comments)
- throwaway_lunchtime (323 points, 112 comments)
- nirataro (274 points, 121 comments)
- neoKushan (224 points, 69 comments)
- SuperImaginativeName (217 points, 81 comments)
- matthewblott (204 points, 91 comments)
- SikhGamer (168 points, 48 comments)
- jocull (152 points, 64 comments)
- tweq (150 points, 14 comments)
- Visual Studio's most useful (and underused) tips by rschiefer (146 points, 12 comments)
- Does your Visual Studio run Slow? Mine did and I fixed it with this by no1name (145 points, 26 comments)
- Visual Studio 2017 will be released on March 7 by AngularBeginner (134 points, 19 comments)
- Official C# Support for AWS Lambda by mking1024 (117 points, 16 comments)
- Microsoft—yes, Microsoft—joins the Linux Foundation by ptrstpp950 (111 points, 15 comments)
- Performance Improvements in .NET Core by rschiefer (109 points, 0 comments)
- What .NET Developers ought to know to start in 2017 by ben_a_adams (108 points, 1 comment)
- Announcing the .NET Framework 4.7 by EatonZ (107 points, 73 comments)
- Blazor: Experimental UI framework running .NET in the browser via WebAssembly by Euro404 (103 points, 22 comments)
- 15 Lessons Learned while Converting from ASP.NET to .NET Core by rschiefer (99 points, 24 comments)
- 84 points: SikhGamer's comment in Announcing .NET Framework 4.6.2
- 79 points: cwbrandsma's comment in Is LINQ still popular among .NET developers?
- 73 points: migueldeicaza's comment in Xamarin - The latest release is unusable and I need to vent.
- 62 points: NouveauMonde's comment in Visual Studio 2017 will be released on March 7
- 59 points: karathos's comment in If your group hired an experienced, mid-level .NET web developer, what supporting tools/frameworks do you expect him/her to already have a working knowledge of?
- 58 points: righteousloaf's comment in Is LINQ still popular among .NET developers?
- 54 points: FineWolf's comment in What happened to Core with VS 2017?
- 54 points: trout_fucker's comment in Migrating existing .NET desktop application to web server?
- 53 points: tweq's comment in camelCase vs snake_case for .NET programming.
- 51 points: daigoba66's comment in What can I do in .NET Core that I can’t in the full .NET Framework?
Generated with BBoe's Subreddit Stats (Donate)