Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
All lectures cost two hours Page 10/25. Uploaded 03-22 2020, Size 169.74 MiB, ULed by Anonymous: 2: 0: Games Final Fantasy CC. Let's get the cat out of the box: This English patch for Final Fantasy Type-0 is a very professional-looking translation of the game, and justifies. Phantasy Star Online 2 is a video game in the Phantasy Star series published by Sega. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Welcome To Thoat Puji Website Gratis Download.
Free final Fantasy Type-0 (English Patched v2) PSP ISO
Final Fantasy XIII in it's latest version (Update 3). Final Fantasy XIII-2 in it's latest version (Update 1) & all DLC. Download Final Fantasy Type-0 HD - FitGirl Repacks https://1147forum.ru/crack/?key=335. Will they survive up to a total of 14 people? It was directed by Hironobu Sakaguchi, with. Final Fantasy Type-0 PSP (English Patched v2) ISO Free see page. Patch info: Made by: SkyBladeCloud.
Does ASIAN version have English audio? :: FINAL FANTASY
Final Fantasy Type-0 (English Patched v2) PSP ISO Free https://1147forum.ru/crack/?key=324. Final Fantasy IV. Final Fantasy Tactics The War of the Lions. Outside environments, for example, the Vermillion Peristylium (Class Zero. Play and enjoy the game. Official site for the company created by the merger of Enix and Square. Skys RomHacking Nest Final Fantasy Type-0 ISO Merging.
Keygen last chapter help - Final Fantasy Type-0
Warcraft III - Patch 1.30.1. Final Fantasy Type 0 Psp English Patched V2 Iso Free Download Final Fantasy Type O Eng Psp Iso Download. Final Fantasy X Tryhard pour arriver jusqu'a Sin (Expert) [FR/ENG] (24/05/2020 16: 16). All credits goes to him and his group of translators and testers. Hello My Love (Eng ver) by ephaporia Fandoms: Final Fantasy Type-0 Teen And Up Audiences; Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings; F/M, M/M; Complete Work; 16 Feb 2020. Buy Final Fantasy Video Game Strategy Guides & Cheats and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay!
Final Fantasy Type-0 on FF-and-KH-lovers
Players can hit their enemies at lighting speed hitting hundreds of punches with a single combo in full version Final Fantasy XIII. SignFakeNpExpert Suggestion: if you can do the update in PS3 Tools Collection with Latest Tools & Plugins of LMAN many mod or plugins is useful for PSP to PS3 example: ISO PBP Converter or PSP ISO Renamer or CisoMultiCompressor. This demo version is dubbed FINAL FANTASY XV –EPISODE DUSCAE- which will be especially rearranged and edited to contain a part of the opening scene from the game. Some people have problems playing the new FF Type-0 english patch, since it is over 2GB in size and most CFWs cant handle such big games. It was announced for mobile phones, but released for the PlayStation Portable in October exclusively in Japan. Released in Japan on October 27, 2020, Type-0 is part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis subseries, a set of games sharing a common mythos which includes Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XV.
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD - WholesGame - Wholesale Video
It tells the story of the cycle that occurs before the events of the game.
- Playstation Portable (PSP ISOs) ROMs. Free Download
- Final Fantasy Type-0 English Fan Translation Enters Beta
- Old Games Finder - Download: Final Fantasy VII
- FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0(Eng Patch)
- Final Fantasy - Video Game Sales Wiki - Video Game Sales
- The Pirate Bay - The galaxy's most resilient bittorrent site
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD FAQs, Walkthroughs, and Guides for
- Final Fantasy Type 0 HD – Download Game
Hack walkthrough - Final Fantasy Type-0 Wiki Guide
The game is cracked by RELOADED. (PS4) Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (ENG) - Game Houz Melaka. GiB: 2020-06-10 08: 15: 0: 1: 0: 2 [Maid-chan] FINAL FANTASY XV Original Soundtrack (FLAC) 1.8 GiB: 2020-01-01 09: 55: 5: 0: 1222: Final Fantasy XIII-2 OST (FLAC) 1.8 GiB: 2020-03-05 21: 48: 1: 0: 80: 2 [MP3 320kbps] FINAL FANTASY XV Orignal Sound Track 1+2 [Official MP3] 1.8 GiB: 2020. Download Final Fantasy Type-0 [NPJH-50443] – [Full] [Download]Final Fantasy Type-0 – [NPJH-50443] Tags: #2020 PSP #Action RPG PSP #English Patched PSP #F #ISO PSP #Patch #Patched #Square Enix. What if Class Zero got caught in a killing game inside Suzaku Perystilium, their own school, with no one help them? Download Final Fantasy Type-0 PSP ISO, an action role-playing prequel to FF XIII, a young hero who must protect a sacred crystal from evil.
Spore: Sin from Final Fantasy 10 - video dailymotion
Final fantasy type-0 eng patch. Versus XIII was one of the original titles created. June 10, 2020 at 8: 45 pm PDT. Ova Games - Crack - Full Version PC Games Download Free https://1147forum.ru/crack/?key=328. XTag: redd530   Currently playing: Final Fantasy Type-0, The 3rd. Download Final Fantasy Type-0 PSP (English Patched) ISO.
- Final Fantasy XIII Free Download Full Version PC Game
- "Nudity" tag: : FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD General Discussions
- Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking
- [GAME] Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy - RePack by CorePack [30
- Final Fantasy Type-O HD Collectors Edition PS4 Eng Only
- Download game final fantasy 7 for psp – download lenovo
- Ace (Final Fantasy Type-0)
- [SUB ENG] Final Fantasy Type-0 [OPENING HD] on Vimeo
- Final Fantasy Type-0 Novel Translations
- Final Fantasy Type-0 (English Patched 100%) PSP ISO [NPJH
- FF Type-0 Official Localization vs Fan Translation
- Final Fantasy Type-0 (English Patch v2) PSP ISO High
- Final Fantasy Type-0 English Translation Ultima Guide
- Final Fantasy Type 0 (English Patch) PSP ISO Free Download
- Ace/Deuce (Final Fantasy Type-0)
Key generator final fantasy: : Nyaa
Final Fantasy Type0 working on ps3 https://1147forum.ru/crack/?key=334. Final Fantasy II 20th Anniversary Edition. Final Fantasy 1 & 2 CRACKED FOR IPHONE, IPOD TOUCH. It looks like this will be awhile since the patch will be downloading at KB/s and my connection can download at 7MB/s. Final Fantasy Type-0 is an action role-playing video game in which the player controls the 14 members of Class Zero, who are sent on missions across Orience. Acces PDF Final Lectures of free time and can be attended by.
Download Game Final Fantasy Type-0 PSP ISO (English Patch
Athena by guest with a lot. Last week, the creators of an unofficial English translation for the role-playing game Final Fantasy Type-0 announced that they were taking down the patch and all blog posts associated with it. One of the most praised Final Fantasy games that no one got to play outside of Japan is called Final Fantasy Type-0. Roms Isos PSX, PS1, PS2, PSP, Arcade, NDS, 3DS, Wii, Gamecube, Snes, Mega drive, Nintendo 64, GBA, Dreamcast download via torrent. Part of a new, free game update! Anyway, it's in pure Japanese but if this game is half as great as we think it is, an awesome translation team would save our lazy asses and let us play in whole understandable English.
|1||Jual Game PC Daerah Jombang||11%|
|2||Final Fantasy Video Game Strategy Guides & Cheats for sale||19%|
|3||FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD Crack Free Download - Best Game PC||7%|
|4||Final Fantasy Type-0||57%|
|5||FINAL FANTASY TYPE 0 PSP [ENG PATCH] ISO FREE DOWNLOAD||1%|
|6||(PS4) Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (ENG) - Game Houz||91%|
|7||Glu coin patch v 2.0 apk||97%|
|8||Trade hack muaway 2.0.exe||86%|
With all the housekeeping announcements out of the way, we can get to those juicy updates. The most exciting thing this month is the recovery of the Sega Model 1 coprocessor TGP programs for Star Wars Arcade and Wing War, making these games fully playable. We’ve been working on Virtua Fighter as well, and while the graphics are greatly improved, there are still some gameplay issues as of this release. In other arcade emulation news, sasuke has been busy fixing long-standing graphical issues in Nichibutsu games, and AJR has made some nice improvements to the early SNK 6502-based games.
On the home system side, there are some nice Sam Coupé improvements from TwistedTom, support for Apple II paddle controllers, a better Apple II colour palette, and significant improvements to Acorn RiscPC emulation. TV game emulation is progressing steadily, with two Lexibook systems, the Jungle Soft Zone 40, and the MiWi 16-in-1 now working.
For front-end developers, we’ve added data to the XML list format allowing you to handle software lists enabled by slot card devices (there are a few of these for Acorn and Sinclair home computers). The minimaws sample script has been updated to demonstrate a number of tasks related to handling software lists. For MAME contributors, we’ve made save state registration a bit simpler, and more manageable in the debugger.
You can get the source and Windows binary packages from the download page.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 00232: [Graphics] (skyfox.cpp) exerizerb, skyfox: Missing parallax effect. (sasuke)
- 04344: [Graphics] (galivan.cpp) ninjemak and clones: Continue countdown on game over displays incorrectly. (sasuke)
- 05380: [Interface] (apple2gs.cpp) apple2gs: Command-line media options not recognised for cards set in INI file. (R. Belmont)
- 05387: [Timing] (snk6502.cpp) nibbler: Some animations run too fast. (AJR)
- 05606: [Gameplay] (crvision.cpp) crvision and clones: Sound plays too slowly causing game delay issues. (Michael Zapf)
- 06782: [Gameplay] (apple2gs.cpp) apple2gs [chsm2100]: Chessmaster 2100 player clocks do not count. (R. Belmont)
- 06946: [Misc.] (galivan.cpp) dangar, dangara, dangarb, dangarbt, dangarj: Black warp screen between areas is missing. (sasuke)
- 07196: [Timing] (snk6502.cpp) nibbler: Game slows down periodically in two-player mode. (AJR)
- 07482: [ColoPalette] (apple2.cpp) apple2, apple2e and clones: Graphics colors do not match the original machines. (R. Belmont)
- 07493: [Graphics] (galivan.cpp) dangar, dangara, dangarb, dangarj, galivan, galivan2, galivan3: Incorrect text colors. (sasuke)
- 07494: [Graphics] (terracre.cpp) horekid, horekidb, boobhack: Coffee break doesn’t show. (sasuke)
- 07501: [Sound] (snk6502.cpp) nibbler: Snake sound missing when materializing in two-player game. (hap)
- 07502: [Sound] (ms32.cpp) f1superb: Machine is flagged as lacking sound emulation, but plays sound. (ArtLine)
- 07510: [Cheat System] An unnecessary separator is displayed at the top of the cheat menu. (kunikuni)
- 07524: [DIP/Input] (subsino2.cpp) new2001, queenbee, squeenb: Input settings are not saved. (hap)
New working machines
- Bondwell Holding Bondwell Portable Computer Model 14 (German keyboard) [rfka01]
- Cosmo Gang (US) [hap, Lord Nightmare, coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- CXG Systems / Newcrest Technology Sphinx 40 [hap, Berger]
- CXG Systems / Newcrest Technology Sphinx Dominator (v2.05) [hap, Berger]
- France Double R La Regence [hap, anonymous]
- Intec InterAct Complete Video Game 89-in-1 [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Lexibook JG7415 120-in-1 [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- MiWi2 16-in-1 + Drum Master [David Shah, David Haywood]
New working clones
- 200 in 1 Retro Arcade [eanbowman]
- Acorn Computers / Slogger Acorn Electron (Stop Press 64i) [Nigel Barnes]
- Arlington Horse Racing (v1.40-D) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Magic Bubble (Adult version, YS1302 PCB, set 2) [hammy, The Dumping Union]
- Mandinga (Electrogame S.A. bootleg of Amidar) [ClawGrip, Rampa]
- Megatouch 5 (9255-60-50 R0G, Bi-Lingual GEENG version) [TeamEurope, Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Mera-Elzab Meritum I (Model 1) [element853, Robbbert]
- Osborne Osborne-1 with SCREEN-PAC [Vas Crabb]
- Snow Bros. 2 - With New Elves / Otenki Paradise (Nyanko) [jordigahan, Heckler, ClawGrip]
- Tron (5/12) [cdjump @ klov]
Machines promoted to working
- Jungle Soft / Ultimate Products (HK) Ltd Zone 40 [David Haywood, BeckyRGB]
- Lexibook Zeus IG900 20-in-1 (US?) [David Haywood, Sean Riddle]
- Star Wars Arcade (US) [O. Galibert, Caps0ff]
- Wing War (World) [O. Galibert, Caps0ff]
Clones promoted to working
- Channel Three [TeamEurope, Grull Osgo, Ivan Vangelista]
- Star Wars Arcade (Japan) [O. Galibert, Caps0ff]
- Wing War (Japan) [O. Galibert, Caps0ff]
- Wing War (US) [O. Galibert, Caps0ff]
- Wing War R360 (US) [O. Galibert, Caps0ff]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- 21 (Sigma) [Yasuhiro Ogawa]
- BaoBaoLong BBL380 - 180 in 1 [zhongtiao1]
- Buttobi Striker [SpinalFeyd, R. Belmont]
- Cars 2 (JAKKS Pacific TV Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Chameleon RX-1 [starlord, ClawGrip, Recreativas.org]
- Digital Equipment Corporation VT52 [Dalby Datormuseum, Matt Burke, AJR]
- EOD Performance Inc. Vanguard MK1 [Caps0ff]
- Fantasy Story [David Haywood, caius, The Dumping Union]
- Fish Life Amazon Playful Edition (Japan) [Musee Bolo]
- Golden Tee Golf (JAKKS Pacific TV Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Golden Winner [@LosTrastosDeXaX, ClawGrip]
- Hasbro Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Beam Box (Spain) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- JAKKS Pacific Inc Star Wars Blaster Strike [Sean Riddle]
- JAKKS Pacific Inc Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Hero Portal [Sean Riddle]
- Kattobase Power Pro Kun [SpinalFeyd, R. Belmont]
- Lexibook Compact Cyber Arcade - Star Wars Rebels [TeamEurope]
- Lexibook JG7425 221-in-1 [TeamEurope]
- M&D unknown M&D handheld [zhongtiao1]
- Majesco (licensed from Konami) Konami Collector's Series Arcade Advanced [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Oxford Instruments ITC-4 Intelligent Temperature Controller (Version 2.04) [ClawGrip]
- Pro-Nets Technology Speedcom VD56SP [ClawGrip]
- Pub Time Darts [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- Rowe International CD-100B LaserStar [unknown]
- Super Mario Fushigi no Korokoro Party (satellite) [SpinalFeyd]
- Sweet Land [anonymous]
- Takara / Sammy / DCT / SSD Company LTD Gachinko Contest! Slot machine TV (Japan) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, ShouTime, David Haywood]
- Techno Source Handy Boy 11-in-1 (TV Play Power) [Sean Riddle, GameHistory.org]
- Toy Story Mania (JAKKS Pacific TV Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- unknown VRender0+ bowling game [SpinalFeyd, hammy, The Dumping Union]
- Virtual Ping Pong (Conny / SDW Games) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- VTech Genius Junior Profi (Germany) [TeamEurope]
- VTech Genius Tabletop Black Magic CX (Germany) [TeamEurope]
- VTech PC Super Color (Spain) [ClawGrip]
- VTech V.Baby [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Abit 486 EISA-AE4 [rfka01]
- AEG Olympia Olyport 40-21 [rfka01]
- Aquarius System (ASI) MD-4DUVC [rfka01]
- Arche Technologies Inc. KMA-300G-25 [rfka01]
- Blood Bros. (Modular System) [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- Bull Micral 45 [rfka01]
- Computechnik ASC486SLC [rfka01]
- dreamGEAR Shredmaster Jr (NTSC) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Elitegroup UM8810 PAIO [rfka01]
- Elitegroup SI5PI AIO [rfka01]
- Epson PC AX [rfka01]
- Epson PC AX2e [rfka01]
- Epson PC AX3 [rfka01]
- Freetech 486FT55 [rfka01]
- Gigabyte GA-486AM/S [rfka01]
- Gondomania (World) [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
- Jetway J-446A [rfka01]
- Poitto! (revision C) [hammy, The Dumping Union]
- Raiden (Modular System) [jordigahan, Recreativas.org, ClawGrip]
- Sanyo SPC-400D [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- Star Horse Progress Returns (live and voice) [Darksoft, rtw, MetalliC]
- Star Horse Progress Returns (main screen left) [Darksoft, rtw, MetalliC]
- Star Horse Progress Returns (main screen right) [Darksoft, rtw, MetalliC]
- Star Horse Progress Returns (sound) [Darksoft, rtw, MetalliC]
- Super Mario Fushigi no Korokoro Party (center) [SpinalFeyd]
- Tetris (bartop, prototype) [Andrew Welburn]
- Thomson SIMIV TO16 [rfka01]
- TMC Research Corporation PCI48AF [rfka01]
- VTech Storio (ES, Spanish, 2011-06-17?) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
New working software list additions
- Stop Press 64 [Derek Walker]
- HeadFirst PD Disk E000/M000/B000, HeadFirst PD Disk E001/M005/B001, HeadFirst PD Disk E002/M006/B002, HeadFirst PD Disk E003, HeadFirst PD Disk E004, HeadFirst PD Disk E005, HeadFirst PD Disk E006, HeadFirst PD Disk E007, HeadFirst PD Disk E008, HeadFirst PD Disk E009, HeadFirst PD Disk E010/M009/B005, HeadFirst PD Disk E011, HeadFirst PD Disk E013, HeadFirst PD Disk E015/M015/B014, HeadFirst PD Disk E016/M016/B015, HeadFirst PD Disk E017, HeadFirst PD Disk M013/B012 [everygamegoing.com]
- fmtowns_flop: DOR, DOR Part 3, Elle [r09]
- gameking: 4 in 1 - Chaser + Blaster + StarWars + Nagual (set 2) [sCZther, TeamEurope]
- gameking3: Falcon Corps, Search Action, Vagrant [sCZther, TeamEurope]
- ibm5170: Sleepwalker, UFO - Enemy Unknown (Italy) [ArcadeShadow]
- pce: R-Type Part-2 (alt) [Maddog]
- samcoupe_cass: F-16 Combat Pilot (demo) [TwistedTom]
- samcoupe_flop: Boing!, Defenders Of The Earth, Sam Coupe System Disk (SAMDOS v1.1), Sam Coupe System Disk (SAMDOS v2.0), Sam Strikes Out!, Sphera [TwistedTom]
- spectrum_cass: Los Gnomos - David el Gnomo [RetroLEL]
- spectrum_mgt_flop: Plus D System Disk v1 [TwistedTom]
- vectrex: 3D Scape Demo Collection, All Good Things, City Bomber, Continuum, Hexed!, Lord of the Robots, Moon Lander, Nebula Commander, Patriots, Performance VX, Protector and YAS*I, Revector, Rockaroids Remix, Ronen's Games Cart, Royal 21, Sectis, Spike Hoppin', Spike's Water Balloons - Analog Version, Thrust (1.2), Thrust (Final 1.01), Vector 21, Vector Vaders, Vectrex Frogger, Verzerk (Berzerk hack), War of the Robots, War of the Robots - Bow to the Queen, Zantis [Justin Kerk]
Software list items promoted to working
- jaguar: Bubsy in Fractured Furry Tales, Cannon Fodder, Double Dragon V - The Shadow Falls, Dragon - The Bruce Lee Story, Hyper Force, Pinball Fantasies, Raiden, Raiden (Rev. A), Rayman, Sensible Soccer - International Edition, Soccer Kid, Soccer Kid (Re-release, Hacked), Towers II - Plight of the Stargazer, Worms, Zero 5, Zool 2 [Angelo Salese]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- gcslottv: Aladdin TV, Ginginmaru TV, Moju-o TV, Salaryman Kintaro [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, ShouTime, David Haywood]
- leapfrog_leappad_cart: Was ist das? von Richard Scarry (Germany) [TeamEurope, FakeShemp]
- pico: The Muppets on the Go! (prototype 19950721), The Muppets on the Go! (prototype 19960301), The Muppets on the Go! (prototype 19960313), The Muppets on the Go! (prototype 19960322, set 1), The Muppets on the Go! (prototype 19960322, set 2), The Muppets on the Go! (prototype 19960324), The Muppets on the Go! (prototype 19960329), The Muppets on the Go! (prototype 19960330, set 1), The Muppets on the Go! (prototype 19960330, set 2) [Demon, FakeShemp]
- sega_beena_cart: Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl Pokemon o Sagase! Meiro de Daibouken!, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger Battle ga Ippai! Iza Mairu!, Shoku Iku Series 1 Soreike! Anpanman-Sukikirai Nai Ko Genki na Ko!, Soreike! Anpanman Hajimete Kaketa yo! Oboeta yo! Hiragana Katakana - Gojuuon Board Kinou-tsuki, Yes! PreCure 5 Asonde Oboeyou Hiragana! [TeamEurope, FakeShemp]
- snk6502.cpp: Corrected CPU speed according to schematics and added wait states for vanguard, fantasy, pballoon and nibbler. [AJR]
- cpu/m6502: Added disassembler and basic execution core for Rockwell R65C19. [AJR]
- cpu/bcp: Added preliminary dp8344 execution core and improved disassembly. [AJR]
- cpu/mc68hc11: Fixed disassembly and execution of BRCLBRSET with Y-relative indexed addressing. [AJR]
- bus/s100: Added ASC Associates SASI Host Computer Adapter card. [AJR, Bitsavers]
- debugger: Added cpulist command. [AJR]
- cpu/vt50: Added very preliminary CPU execution emulation. [AJR]
- debugger: Show opcodes in octal when disassembling code from octal spaces. [AJR]
- armedf.cpp, galivan.cpp: Cleaned up video configuration, and converted to raw screen parameters. [Angelo Salese]
- galivan.cpp: Added interrupt acknowledge signal. [Angelo Salese]
- nb1414m4.cpp: Improved notes and added a frame synchronization stub. [Angelo Salese]
- Reimplemented ARM IOMD and VIDC20 emulation as devices. [Angelo Salese]
- Both ssfindo.cpp and riscpc.cpp now share the same implementation.
- Allows riscpc to reach desktop mode with valid non-volatile RAM contents.
- Adds preliminary sound for ppcar.
- Added low latency option to internal user interface. [Antonio Giner]
- namcos2.cpp: Reduced duplication in machine configurations and memory maps, and updated notes. [cam900]
- segas16a.cpp, segas16b.cpp: Added save state support, improved reset behavior, and moved dfjail to a derived state class. [cam900]
- bnstars.cpp, ms32,.cpp, tetrisp2.cpp: Derive clocks from crystals present on PCBs. [cam900]
- namcofl.cpp: Converted RAM/ROM banking to use address_map_bank_device, added raw screen parameters, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- Also updated notes on imperfectly emulated features.
- namco_c355spr.cpp: Fixed priorities when priority 0 sprites aren’t the first layer drawn. [cam900]
- sknsspr.cpp: Corrected high-precision sprite shrinking algorithm and changed position values to 10.6 fixed point format. [cam900]
- tecmosys.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Added sprite graphics decoding description, cleaned up sprite drawing code and restricted drawing to clipping rectangle.
- Cleaned up code and added notes.
- bnstars.cpp, ms32.cpp, tetrisp2.cpp: Moved sprite drawing to a common device, improved sprite zoom, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- ms32.cpp: Fixed sprite delay. [cam900]
- plugins/cheatfind: Added support for entering cheat names. [Carl]
- netlist: Reduced visibility of some matrix solver members. [Couriersud]
- vt1682 updates: [David Haywood]
- Swapped background pen fall-through for boxing game.
- Adjusted timing of line rendering to improve racing games.
- sunplus_gcm394.cpp: Improved DMA, banking and video addressing. [David Haywood]
- cpu/unsp updates: [David Haywood]
- Implemented goto mr, mul su, lslor, exp, jvc and jvs instructions.
- Added stubs for µ'nSP 2.0 unimplemented extended instructions and registers.
- dreamwld.cpp: Hooked up microcontroller. [David Haywood]
- Also replaced simulation of undumped microcontrollers with hacked versions of the dreamwld program replacing the payload.
- lua: Exposed address space address mask, data width and endianness. [feos]
- cpu/m68000: Fixed MMU issue that caused Domain/OS and its installer to crash. [Hans Ostermeyer]
- apollo.cpp: Fixed failures in DEX DISP7C tests 170 and 210 and self-test TE. [Hans Ostermeyer]
- model1.cpp: Fixed a number of transcription errors in the vf coprocessor TGP program. [hap, O. Galibert]
- bus/hp_dio: Fixed HP98265A SPC memory mapping for select codes other than 14, and renamed confusing default CD-ROM connection. [Kars de Jong]
- cps3.cpp: Fine-tuned screen parameters based on more precise measurements and early boards documentation. [MetalliC]
- intelfsh.cpp: Added Fujitsu 29LV002TC Flash device with hard-coded sector protection for Dreamcast. [MetalliC]
- dccons.cpp: Added Flash read/write support. [MetalliC]
- cpu/tms9900: Made address visible externally while accessing on-chip memory for tms9995. [Michael Zapf]
- sn76496.cpp: Use a timer to control the ready output. [Michael Zapf]
- model1.cpp: Replaced vf and swa coprocessor TGP simulation with emulation using internal programs. [O. Galibert, Caps0ff]
- model1.cpp: Changed hard-coded background pen, giving better results. [O. Galibert]
- apple2.cpp: Perform single-pixel shift for monochrome high-resolution graphics with bit 7 set. [R. Belmont, SoltanGris42]
- apple2.cpp updates: [R. Belmont]
- Added Autostart Monitor BIOS option to apple2.
- Fixed crash when running apple2 or apple2p without a card in slot 0.
- Updated palette to use latest calculated values from Apple II Video Display Theory (MT07482).
- apple2gs updates: [R. Belmont]
- Clear vertical blanking and quarter-second interrupts on reading (as well as writing) $C047. [R. Belmont]
- Raise ADB interrupt on mouse axis movement (MT06782).
- bus/a2gameio: Added support for paddles. [R. Belmont]
- bus/a2bus: Added support for to $C074 control register to TransWarp accelerator card emulation. [R. Belmont]
- Also added TransWarp card as an option for apple2 and apple2p (in addition to the apple2e family).
- z80ne.cpp, zn.cpp: Split up large state classes by machine type and reduced reliance on deprecated machine configuration features. [Ryan Holtz]
- terracre.cpp: Added support for disabling the foreground text layer (MT07494). [sasuke]
- galivan.cpp updates: [sasuke]
- ssrj.cpp: Always show difficulty DIP switches. [sasuke]
- skyfox.cpp: Reimplemented background star drawing. [sasuke]
- spdheat.cpp: Changed service mode DIP switch to use the standard macro. [sasuke]
- speedatk.cpp: Fixed graphics tile selection (fixes bonus rate display). [sasuke]
- crgolf:cpp: Fixed coinage DIP switches. [sasuke]
- armedf.cpp, galivan.cpp: Adjusted sound balance to match PCB recordings. [sasuke]
- nb1414m4.cpp updates: [sasuke]
- Fixed attribute fill when erasing blinking objects.
- Suppress insert coin prompt when in game (flag supplied by game program).
- Improved game over display.
- Improved kozure score display.
- Ignore repeated fill/DMA commands (fixes MT04344).
- Cleaned up code a little.
- bus/spectrum: Added MGT +D G+DOS v1 BIOS option. [TwistedTom]
- samcoupe.cpp: Fixed colours in graphics modes 1 and 2, and added joysticks. [TwistedTom]
- bus/spectrum: Added ROM from a Brazilian Multiface One clone as a BIOS option. [TwistedTom]
- Added overridden new/delete operators to pre-fill memory in debug builds (can help identify uninitialised members). [Vas Crabb]
- osborne1.cpp updates: [Vas Crabb]
- Made SCREEN-PAC video a clone machine rather than a configuration setting as it’s a hardware modification.
- Added additional default input mappings for the keys wired in parallel, and added backspace as an alias for cursor left.
- Put the screen parameters used by the Nuevo Video BIOS in its machine configuration (improves automatic resolution selection).
- Improved performance a little, cleaned up code, and updated notes.
- input_sdl.cpp: Added checks to ignore joystick buttons beyond maximum supported by structures. [Vas Crabb]
- Added support for saving members of structures in arrays, and added support for automatically saving output values. [Vas Crabb]
- Enhanced -listxml, -listsoftware, -getsoflist and -romident to support software lists enabled by slot card devices. [Vas Crabb]
- minimaws updates: [Vas Crabb]
- Added support for software lists in web pages and romident verb.
- Added clone listing to machine pages as well as software pages.
- Added identification of fixed bit patterns up to 128 bits long to web-based ROM identification code.
- Reduced network requests required to initially load a machine page.
- hh_sm510.cpp: Set 16-way flag for Game & Watch games that don’t physically prevent contradictory directions being pressed. [algestam]
- mephisto_mm2.cpp: Added two more Mephisto MM IV revisions. [Berger]
- itech32.cpp: Corrected ROM names and documented PCB part numbers for drivedge. [Brian Troha]
- kickgoal.cpp: Added layout of PRO-3/B circuit board used by Kick Goal and Action Hollywood. [Brian Troha]
- tumbleb.cpp: Decapped and dumped microcontrollers for chokchock, htchctch, and dquizgo. [Caps0ff, Guru]
- dreamwld.cpp: Decapped and dumped dreamwld microcontroller. [Caps0ff, Guru]
- eispc.cpp: Re-enabled RAM size options that were disabled to work around a heap corruption issue. [Edström]
- gameboy.xml: Added additional PCB and enhancement support information, and cleaned up formatting. [FakeShemp]
- pico.xml: Added scanned pages for poohcornsw and cookpico. [FakeShemp, TeamEurope]
- sawatte.xml: Added scanned pages for doraedbl, soreike and uht. [FakeShemp, TeamEurope]
- Split Commodore 64 floppy disk software list into original, clean cracks, and other dumps. [Firehawke]
- flstory.cpp: Updated DIP switch descriptions for victnine based on manual. [Guru]
- megaplay.cpp: Documented Sonic the Hedgehog cartridge labels. [hammy]
- model2.cpp: Dumped drive board ROM EPR-16488 for daytona and clones. [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- genpc.cpp: Added additional XT Award 2.05 BIOS dump to pc. [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- taitopjc.cpp: Dumped PALs for optiger. [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- missbamby.cpp: Dumped PROM for msbamby. [jordigahan, ClawGrip]
- rcm32p.cpp: Improved ROM labels based on PCB pictures. [Lord Nightmare, ValleyBell]
- triforce.cpp updates: [Lord Nightmare]
- Marked mkartagp, mkartag2 and mkartag2a Flash ROM dumps chips as bad as data is missing.
- Fixed mkartagp ROM mapping/interleaving.
- Documented Flash block remapping lookup ROM and Flash metadata.
- chihiro.cpp: Replaced Ghost Squad security data with real PIC16 key firmware (dumped from an original but unprotected device). [MajorPBX]
- dccons.cpp: Added Katana BIOS v0.976. [MajorPBX, MetalliC]
- fmtowns_flop.xml: Added Japanese titles for most entries. [r09]
- at.cpp updates: [rfka01]
- Added tg286m BIOS option to atturbo.
- Added mrv135 BIOS option to at386.
- Added mrv130 BIOS option to op82c391.
- Added op495slc04 BIOS option to opti495slc.
- Added ali148902 BIOS option to alim1489.
- Added lh5 BIOS option to ls486e.
- Added 2014 BIOS option to mb8433uud.
- Added shuttle BIOS option to hot433.
- model2.cpp Added DIP switches to all Model 2 boards (used for debug features in some games). [RyogaMasaki]
- gameking.xml, gameking3.xml: Added some metadata about cartridge types. [TeamEurope]
- rainbow.cpp: Added Rainbow model A ROMs. [tradde, Bitsavers, rfka01]
- Added company names to a number of software list descriptions. [Wintermute 0110]
Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition: A Complete Story Guide to Cutscenes and Story Content (All DLC, Kingsglaive + Animes)
One of the most frequently asked questions I see about Final Fantasy XV is something like "How do I experience this game? What order do I play the DLC in? When do I watch the anime?" This guide is my attempt to help answers those questions and to present a playthrough order that will give players the most well rounded and complete experience of the game. In addition to the game's DLC & multimedia, the story is also presented in a more non-linear fashion than previous games in the series. There are several dungeons, cutscenes and character interactions that can be missed if one simply goes through the main story quests. The Royal Arms dungeons and camp site cutscenes are all included here. My hope that this breakdown can help lend itself to a more full experience of the story whether you're a returning player or this is your first time with the game. Please feel free to give comments or pointers on how this guide might be improved or where I may have made any errors. This is my first attempt at any sort of guide for anything, so hopefully it's not horrible. Some things to address beforehand:
- This is not an actual walkthrough to completing the game with boss strategies and dungeon maps. There are many guides out there that do a much better job of this than I can.
- This is not some authoritative guide. It's just one person's opinion in the hopes it can help others enjoy the game better.
- The intent of this guide is to help others enjoy the game in its current state. It is not a critque or comment on the game itself, or how its story is presented.
Anyway, enough rambling, here's the guide!
- OPTIONAL: If you choose, you can play "A King's Tale", which is a short prequel game focused around Regis and his own band of bros ~30 years before the game starts. It's a free download on the PSN & Xbox stores. Definitely not essential, but hey it's there. Don't think it's available on PC, sadly.
- OPTIONAL: There was a pre-release demo called "The Platinum Demo." If you managed to download it while it was active, feel free to play it. If not, you can watch playthroughs on YouTube. It basically covers a small section of Noctis's childhood that is covered in the main game and the Brotherhood anime, although not in near as much detail.
- OPTIONAL: Read the prologue short story "Parting Ways". You can find that here on Square's official site.
- Watch 'The Dawn' trailer to serve as a cinematic opening for the game. You can find it here on Youtube.
- Start the game and go through chapter 1 like normal.
- Early in the chapter, camp at Cotisse Haven (the campsite just to the northwest of Hammerhead). Doing so will unlock a cutscene with Ignis.
- Early in the chapter, camp at Palmaugh Haven (east of Hammerhead, near imperial base). Doing so will unlock a cutscene with Prompto and Cindy.
- When you reach the Galadin Quay area of the map, camp at Lachryte Haven. It is a campsite on the beach to the west of Galadin Quay near the fishing spot. Doing so will unlock a cutscene with Gladio.
- When you reach Galadin Quay, an NPC named Dino gives you a quest called "A Gentleman's Agreement." Before turning in this quest to him to complete, save your game and quit.
- OPTIONAL: With that done, it'd be a good time to watch 'The Omen' trailer. You can find it here on Youtube. It is shown later in a dream sequence if you'd like to watch it there.
- Watch the Kingsglaive movie. You can rent it for a couple bucks from pretty much any major streaming site.
- Load your game back up and turn in the quest "A Gentleman's Agreement" to Dino.
- Play through this chapter like normal.
- At the start of the chapter, Prompto will ask you to go and visit the Chocobo farm. Accept his offer and visit Wiz's Chocobo stop. Follow the "A Behemoth Undertaking" quest line to unlock Chocobos.
- While exploring Duscae in this chapter, camp at Pullmoor Haven. It's a campsite to the north of Alstor Slough. Doing so will unlock a cutscene with Prompto.
- This chapter would also be good time to rest at the Longwythe rest stop hotel. Doing so will unlock a special cutscene with Prompto.
- When you're ready to move on, make sure to pick up the Shield of the Just Royal Arm before hitting Lestallum. It is located where the map indicates Thommel's Glade, just north of Seculum Pass. Refer to this map if you get lost.
- When Iris asks to give you a tour of Lestallum, take her up on the offer.
- Play this chapter as normal.
- There is one missable cutscene involving Lunafreya. When prompted by Ardyn, stop at the outpost to rest. Go up to the radio that everyone's gathered around and listen to it to unlock the cutscene. You will have to hang around the radio and keep listening to it until the cutscene triggers.
- Play this chapter as normal. If you didn't unlock chocobos in Chapter 3, now would be the time to do it.
- Once you've got your car back, go camp at Fallaughns Haven, a camp site east of Saxham Outpost, south of the Disc of Cauthess. Doing so will unlock a cutscene with Ignis.
- OPTIONAL: At the start of this chapter, Noctis has a nightmare with scenes from "The Omen Trailer." Watch that now if you didn't before. You can find it here on Youtube.
- Play this chapter as normal.
- Iris will bring up a prompt about stopping by a dungeon called the Malmalam Thicket for another Royal Arm (The Scepter of the Pious). Accept this quest, it's pretty fun going through a dungeon with Iris.
- Camp at Spelcray Haven, a campsite just west of Cape Caem before you reach it. Doing so will unlock a cutscene with Prompto. (More time with Iris too!)
- Play the chapter as normal.
- There's a lot to do in this chapter. For starters, save up, exit, and complete Episode Gladiolus.
- Now it's time to collect some royal arms. Make way for the Rock of Ravatogh, a dungeon where you'll find the Tomb of the Fierce. It's the huge volcano on the east end of the map, you can't miss it.
- Once you're all finished here make sure to camp at Lambath Haven, just east of the Ravatogh Outpost. Here you'll unlock a quest called "A Flower for Iris" which will give you an additional cutscene with Iris later.
- Next up is the Tomb of the Rogue in Myrlwood Dungeon. It's to the east of the Vesperpool. Refer to this map for exact location.
- While in Myrlwood Dungeon, rest at the camp site Petritche Haven. You can find it by taking the first two forks left. Doing so will unlock a cutscene with Ignis.
- OPTIONAL: If you've been leveling fishing, you can unlock a cutscene with Gladio at Capitis Haven near the Vesperpool. You won't be able to catch the complete the quest if you haven't leveled fishing much, but I thought I'd mention it for completion's sake.
- OPTIONAL: Do the timed Final Fantasy XIV quest. You can locate it in the Cauthess Rest Area south of the disc of Cauthess. It's not 100% necessary but you get an extra summon for doing it, new outfits for the boys, and a lot of fun cutscenes. The quest says 'timed', but it'll probably be there forever (I hope).
- OPTIONAL: Do Talcott's Cactuar Figurine quest line. There's a subtle nod to this in a much later chapter.
- Do the Formouth Garrison side quest to have another go at Commander Loqi. It's near where you attacked the Imperials with Cor in chapter 2, the outpost on the northeast corner of the map.
- One more Royal Arm for now. Head to the Balouve Mines dungeon near Three Valleys, north of Longwythe. Refer to this map for exact location. The enemies are all pretty weak except for the boss, but he can be easily parried and you'll do fine with a few Elixirs in store.
- Watch the Brotherhood anime. There are 5 episodes, which take about an hour to watch. You can find it for free on Youtube.
- Head to Cape Caem. When you get there make sure to give the flower to Iris you collected at Lambath Haven to finish the quest "A Flower for Iris" and unlock a cutscene with her.
- Play through the chapter as normal.
- Prompto will give you a quest to see Lunafreya's wedding dress, I'd recommend doing that.
- If you want, just before you visit Carmelia and finish the quest called "The Summit", you can talk to Weskham and unlock a quest to see Bismark, the sea god. There's also some cool photo ops if you cruise around in the boat.
- If you're a returning player, save and quit once you regain control of Noctis. Then play Episode Ignis to completion.
- If you're playing the game for the very first time, play Episode Ignis up unti the later half of Chapter 2. Before approaching the Altar, stop and save your game and go back to the main game.
- That out of the way, play through the game as normal in this chapter.
- Play as normal.
- Play as normal, but talk to everyone you can and exhaust all dialogue options.
- This chapter is kind of controversial as the pacing for Noctis's route is kind of slow and monotonous. To help remedy that, I suggest breaking up Chapter 13 with Episode Prompto & Chapter 13 Verse 2.
- Start the chapter. When asked to choose your route, pick Noctis's.
- About halfway into Chapter 13, you'll come across a Royal Arm and a new questline will pop up called "Zengatus Keep". This would be a good time to stop, save at a rest area and switch to Episode Prompto.
- Play through Episode Prompto until you reach a story quest called "Sins of the Father." Then save, stop and go back to the main game. First timers may want to be cautioned that Episode Prompto reveals some info about Prompto ahead of where its revealed in the main game. I personally feel the reveals are much better through the eyes of Prompto himself, since they only concern him and his character. If you're wary about this, wait until later to play it.
- Continue along Chapter 13 as Noctis.
- When you get to a section where you're collecting keycards A & B to power on doors, you'll want to stop and rest to take on Chapter 13 Verse 2.
- If you've already got a finished save file, simply back up to the main menu and select 'Special'.. Then choose Chapter 13 Verse 2 to play it.
- If it's your first time, save in a different slot. Then approach the lockers at a rest area and choose to switch to Gladio's path. Once you are finished with Chapter 13 Verse 2 then quit and reload your old save to finish Noctis's route.
- Once the gang is all back together, find a rest point and finish off Episode Prompto, even if you chose to wait to play it.
- Finish Chapter 13.
- OPTIONAL: The multiplayer expansion comrades takes place between Chapter 13 & 14. If you wish to play it as part of this playthrough, now is the time (save and quit as soon as you get control of Noctis). Be warned that does take an estimated 10-25 hours or so to finish, and it is a little on the grindy side. Personally, I feel it ruins the pacing to stop and play comrades. That said, there are cutscene compilations on Youtube if you want to skip it and watch the cutscenes. The story does fill in the gap and tie up some story arcs from the Kingsglaive movie, so you might as well at least watch a cutscene compilation (only around 1 hour worth of cutscenes).
- Play through the chapter until you reunite with your party at Hammerhead. Stop and save.
- If you did not finish Episode Ignis, you may do so now.
- Next, watch the Episode Ardyn Prologue anime episode. It is available free on Youtube.
- Play Episode Ardyn to completion if you wish.
- You should be strong enough to collect the final Royal Arm. Call Umbra at the caravan and choose to go back to the past. Head to the Tomb of the Tall , south of Wiz's Chocobo Stop. See the map here. The Royal Arm won't be here though, just a note which will lead you to Costlemark Tower directly to the east. Bring lots of curatives, it's a long dungeon, but it'll prepare you for Insomnia pretty well.
- Once you have all Royal Arms in hand, go to the Founder King's statue near the entrance to the dungeon where you got your first royal arm. You will get the Royal Sigil, allowing you to use Armiger Unleashed.
- Return to the present. Head through the chapter and the Insomnia ruins.
- OPTIONAL: If you created a Kingsglaive solder in Comrades, you can join up with him/her for a quest! Look for the quest "A Glaive Out of Time" in the Kingsglaive base.
- Do the questline "A Relic of the Empire", found in the Kingsglaive base. Doing so will unlock a special cutscene with Cor during one of the final boss fights.
- Play through the rest of the game as normal, and enjoy the ending! You did it! Congrats!
Chapter 15 (Post-Game, all optional).
- OPTIONAL: Play through 'Extra Verse' on Episode Ignis and see the alternate endings.
- OPTIONAL: There is a special scene you can unlock with all the NPCs who've given you sidequests in the main game if you care to see it. As soon as you load up a Chapter 15 post game save, you should get a quest called " Lonely Rumblings" upon going to the past. You'll have to fight a superboss, but it's fun.
- OPTIONAL: If you used this guide, you should have the parts needed now to return to Cindy and mod the Regalia into an airship. Doing so will allow you to visit the Pitioss Ruins if you like; a dungeon that includes some nods to the game's lore.
- OPTIONAL: Do the Timed Event crossover with Terra Battle. It's in this magic circle near where you left the road to enter Malmalam Thicket with Iris.
- OPTIONAL: Do the other dungeons not mentioned in this guide if you missed them in the main game. The two you'd be missing at this point are Daurell Caverns (west of Galadin Quay), and Crestholm Channel (east of Hammerhead near the 'beginning' of the map.
- OPTIONAL: Do the 'legendary weapon' questline from the old man in Lestallum.
- OPTIONAL: Take on the Melusine quest. It's called "O Partner, My Partner." You can unlock it in Hunter's HQ near the Vesperpool.
- OPTIONAL: Take on the menace dungeons. These are the sealed doors you've found in every dungeon. They're basically huge end-game dungeons with great loot.
General Tips for Added Fun
- Accept Prompto's photo op quests when they occur. You get some great photos of the chocobros together this way.
- Unlock character swapping as early. You can find it in the Ascension Board and get it with relatively few AP.
- Whenever you come across some bit of lore like a Cosmogony book, read it.
- Do Vyv's questline. He's the guy with a beard and long hair wearing the T-Shirt that says "Eat Live Breathe Meteor' in the parking lot at Lestallum (slightly down from the Cup of Noodle stand). His quests give some info about the world's background lore.
- Do Cindy's sidequests to upgrade the Regalia. Exploring Eos is a lot more fun when you get the Type D and can explore off road.
Acknowledgements & Special Thanks
- u/matt091282 for help with adding Comrades to the guide.
- u/nil8r153 & u/blonde_afro for help in adding the 'Parting Ways' prequel novella.
- u/ArbyWorks & u/Takfloyd for their insights on Episode Ignis & Episode Ardyn
- All the kind redditors who gave me gold for this post. Thank you very much! I appreciate it a lot <3
- My friends who took the journey through the world of FFXV with me IRL. You know who you are. What else can I say but... you guys are the best <3
Let me know if there's anything I can improve or correct, hopefully this can help someone out there!
EDIT 1: I added a section about the multiplayer expansion, Comrades. I also added the unlockable camp site cutscenes, dispersed throughout where they would naturally occur while exploring in the story. Other than that just minor editing and cleaning up. Thanks everyone or all your great suggestions!
EDIT 2: Added the option to read the prologue novel "Parting Ways." Also streamlined and clarified some things, especially in regards to Episode Ignis & Episode Ardyn. Also added a Chapter 15 post game section!
EDIT 3: Added more thanks and acknowldgements as well as a note about the Platinum Demo. Also added some more post-game content suggestions.
EDIT 4: Added A King's Tale to the prologue section. Simplified and streamlined a lot of stuff, especially when to play Episode Ignis, making it more safe for first time players not to get spoiled. Thanks to u/Arrion_Eldaciel