Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Licence Key 3 Devices 1 Year
KASPERSKY TOTAL Security 2020 / 1 Device / 1 Year / GLOBAL. KasperSky Internet Security 2020 Key Free 1 Year Serial Number. How to get Kaspersky Internet Security license key for free? Reply ] please send me the activation code to: [email protected][HOST].
Activation key kaspersky Daily News – 2020-09-13 – STATOPERATOR
Buy Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 1 Device 1 Year. Kaspersky Total Security 2020 License Keys. You can protect your data for free. Kaspersky Pure With Activated Keys To 2020 crack.
Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Crack Latest Key With
It protects several operating systems which are running Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows. Kaspersky Antivirus 2020 Keygen. Sign in to see your user information. I ordered 2020 kaspersky, it came a package of kaspersky with no year 2020, I couldn't be asked to send it back, I read the package where it said, can be used until 2020, so I used it. I think its kaspersky 2020, so I am rating 1 star, because I didn't get what I paid for.
Giveaway: Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 Activation Code
Kaspersky AntiVirus Crack is the professional software that allows the user to protect from malware, viruses as well as other ransomware alike. Buy Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 EU Key (1 Year / 1 Device) Software. Add to cart $11.09 + FREE. Kaspersky Total Security 2020 currently available via Kaspersky website from the starting price of $79.99.
- Kaspersky AntiVirus 184.108.40.2061 Crack Key & Activation Code
- KASPERSKY TOTAL SECURITY 2020 1 PC DEVICE 1 YEAR ANTIVIRUS
- Kaspersky Antivirus 2020 Crack Serial Key
- KasperskY PURE Activated to 2020-working100%+updatable patch
- 365 Days Free Activation - Download Kaspersky Free
Cracked kaspersky Internet Security 2020 1 year 1 device key
Kaspersky unlimited Key patch Admin 17: 53. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Crack is one of the topper security software specially designed to protect your online or offline computer activities. Gideon [ Reply ] kaspersky license key please, thanks.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 - 1 PC / 1 Year (Key Card
(FREE) Kaspersky Internet Security Activation Codes. Kaspersky Internet Security Advance 5 Device 1 Year. Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 32/64bit Genuine License Key; 0. Search for: Shop Now; AVG. Kaspersky 2020 1 year key.
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020
- Kaspersky Total Security 3 Device 1 Year License Key 2020
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Crack With Keygen Number
- Kaspersky Daily News – 2020-11-03 – STATOPERATOR
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 v220.127.116.110 Incl Activation
- Buy Kaspersky Total Security 2020 1 Year 3 Dev
- Kaspersky internet Security 2020 for 1 PC / Devices 1 Year
- Kaspersky unlimited Key patch
Kaspersky Internet Security Key 2020 & Free KIS Key 2020
This product can only be activated on Kaspersky. These KIS keys, KAV Keys are not fake and all are unused. Kaspersky Security Cloud Personal 5 Devices 1 Year License key 2020; On Sale. The February-May summary report found Kaspersky at its usual best, first out of 16 with a perfect 100% detection rate and zero false positives, but the July-October report saw Kaspersky way back.
|1||Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus 18.104.22.1680||90%|
|2||Kaspersky Online Help||17%|
|3||Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2020 - 1 Device / 1 Year (Key Card||44%|
|4||(Ad) KASPERSKY TOTAL Security 2020 / 2 DEVICE /1 Year||32%|
|5||Try Kaspersky Virus Protection Software||30%|
|6||Kaspersky Antivirus Software 2020||48%|
|7||Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2020 Key - 1 Device, 1 Year EUROPE||10%|
|8||Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 22.214.171.1245 + KRT + Key||47%|
|9||Kaspersky Internet Security 2020||68%|
Kaspersky Total Security - 1 Pc - 1 Year Device
Kaspersky Online Help. Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Crack + Activation Key Lifetime https://1147forum.ru/crack/?key=630. Kaspersky Total Security 2020 version 126.96.36.1995.0.3074.0 click here for info. Whatever you do in your digital life: Kaspersky Internet Security is here to help you protect it all.
- Buy Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 3 Device 1 Year
- Download, Install Kaspersky Anti virus Free 1 Year License Key
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2020 - 3 Devices / 1 Year (Key Card
- FULL Kaspersky Pure 1 Year Key With Blacklist Crackl
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free License Key & KTS Key
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 One Year Activation Code
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 3 PC 1 Year Global Key
- Free Licence Key KASPERSKY 2020 - 2020 Serial Key 100% Working
- Kaspersky antivirus key generator
- Download Free Antivirus 2020 for PC, Android, iOS
32 lies in 96 minutes
FACT: President Trump took action beginning in January to combat the coronavirus and his Administration has led an unprecedented response to protect American lives.
- According to Dr. Fauci, the Trump Administration “acted very, very early” to combat the spread of the virus and did not delay putting in place mitigation strategies.
- President Trump restricted travel from China on January 31, a decision that saved American lives.
- On February 11, top Biden coronavirus advisor Ron Klain admitted the Trump Administration was “far from doing nothing.”
- Even Democratic Governors like Andrew Cuomo (NY) praised the Trump Administration’s response: “What the federal government did, working with states, was a phenomenal accomplishment.”
- President Trump completely overhauled the old and outdated testing system and replaced it with an innovative new testing strategy to meet the country’s needs.
- President Trump used the Defense Production Act dozens of times to expand coronavirus testing technologies and capacity.
- President Trump launched Operation Warp Speed to guarantee that the American people are first in line for a safe, effective coronavirus vaccine—at no cost—as soon as one is developed.
FACT: Both the CDC and Dr. Fauci have said a vaccine is possible before the end of 2020.
- In September, Dr. Anthony Fauci said he believes a “safe and effective” vaccine will be available by the end of the year.
- In October, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said it is possible “one or more COVID-19 vaccines” will be available “before the end of the year.”
- Multiple coronavirus vaccines are now in their final stages of development—an “impressive” accomplishment, according to NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins.
FACT: Top military and intelligence officials have strongly emphasized that the reporting of bounties is completely unproven.
- In July, Defense Secretary Mark Esper said “all the defense intel agencies have been unable to corroborate that report.”
- In September, General Frank McKenzie Commander of U.S Central Command said that when it comes to evidence about bounties being placed on the heads of American service members “I just haven’t seen it.”
- Regardless, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo warned Russia that there would be “an enormous price to pay” if any such bounties existed.
FACT: The Obama-Biden Administration’s Secretary of Defense Robert Gates said no one has been tougher on Russia than the Trump Administration.
- President Trump has stood up to Russia’s aggression by implementing strong sanctions and countering Russian interference and aggression.
- In August 2017, President Trump applied new sanctions to Russia, in an effort to deter Russian subversion and destabilization actions.
- In September 2017, the Trump Administration banned the use of Kaspersky Labs software on U.S. Government computers due to Kaspersky ties to Russian intelligence.
- In March 2018, the Trump Administration imposed sanctions against 16 Russian entities and individuals for their roles in Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
- In March 2018, President Trump ordered the expulsion of 48 Russian intelligence officers from the United States and ordered the closure of the Russian consulate in Seattle.
- In June 2019, President Trump told Putin directly: “don’t meddle in the US presidential election.”
- In July 2017, President Trump pressed Putin on election meddling at the G-20 summit meeting.
FACT: The bank account is neither secret nor President Trump’s.
- President Trump does not have a personal Chinese bank account.
- Long before Donald Trump ran for president, Trump International Hotels Management, L.L.C. opened an account in order to pay local taxes in China and to explore potential hotel deals in Asia.
- No deals, transactions or other business activities ever materialized, and since 2015, the business office has remained inactive.
- The Trump Organization maintains bank accounts in other countries where it does business, as international businesses typically do.
- The Trump Organization’s account proves one thing: an international hotel business was an international hotel business. Meanwhile, Joe Biden still owes the American people answers about his foreign corruption and dangerous ties to China.
FACT: President Trump has paid millions of dollars in federal taxes.
- A Trump Organization spokesman has directly said that “most, if not all, of the facts appear to be inaccurate” in The New York Times’ reporting.
- The Times’ reporting ignores that the President paid $7.4 million in federal taxes in 2017, not $750.
- The Times’ article ignores millions of dollars the President has paid in payroll, property, and other taxes, along with state and local taxes he has paid.
FACT: Hunter Biden attempted to negotiate multiple, lucrative business deals with Chinese partners, and currently has an ownership stake in a Chinese private equity firm.
- A May 2017 email shows Hunter attempting to cash in on an $850,000 annual “renumeration package” and ownership stake of 20 percent as part of a deal with Chinese energy company CEFC.
- This email also says that 10 percent equity should be held for “the big guy,” who Hunter business associate Tony Bobulinski has confirmed was Joe Biden.
- An August 2017 email shows Hunter tried to negotiate a deal with Ye Jianming, CEFC’s Chairman, for a $10 million annual fee for “introductions alone.”
- The following month, Ye opened a line of credit with Hunter that he, James Biden, and Sara Biden all used for an extravagant $100,000 spending spree.
- At one point in 2015, Ye even gave Hunter a 2.8 carat diamond which his wife thought was worth $80,000.
- In September 2017, Hunter reached an agreement with one of Ye’s lieutenants – Chi Ping Patrick Ho – for a $1 million legal retainer on “matters related to US law and advice”; Ho has since been convicted of bribery in a U.S. court.
- Hunter Biden still has a 10 percent stake in the Chinese equity firm BHR Partners.
FACT: Biden has a history of being soft on China.
- Biden has spent his entire career in Washington as weak on China, bowing to their demands and enabling China’s rise.
- In 2000, Biden voted to give China most favored nation trade status, a decision that ultimately killed 3.2 million U.S. jobs.
- Biden has said “China is not our enemy,” a rising China is an “incredibly positive development” for the U.S. and the world, and said “it is in our self-interest that China continue to prosper.”
FACT: The Trump Administration, not the Obama-Biden Administration, flew B-1 bombers through China’s air defense identification zone.
- In March 2017, the United States flew a B-1 bomber through China’s self-declared air defense identification zone.
FACT: President Trump has a health care plan.
- On September 24, President Trump unveiled his America First Health Care plan, outlining the key policies and reforms the President supports, including protecting Americans with pre-existing conditions.
- In August, President Trump released his second term agenda, which includes health care as a central focus.
FACT: President Trump has fought and vowed to protect Americans with pre-existing conditions.
- President Trump has repeatedly said he will always protect Americans with pre-existing conditions.
- This month, President Trump signed an executive order ensuring pre-existing conditions will be protected.
- President Trump has made protecting “all pre-existing conditions” a key point in his second term agenda.
- The Obamacare repeal and replace bills that Republicans in Congress supported, such as the American Health Care Act and Graham-Cassidy, included protections for Americans with pre-existing conditions.
- If Obamacare is truck down, President Trump has promised to pass and support a replacement that includes pre-existing condition protections.
FACT: Biden’s government-run health plan would crowd out the private insurance that Americans rely on, and Biden broke the same promise when he was Vice President.
- Biden is campaigning on a healthcare agenda that would cancel health plans, raise taxes, skyrocket premiums, jeopardize rural hospitals, and bring America closer to a disastrous government-run healthcare system.
- The public option championed by Joe Biden will jeopardize the private insurance plans held by millions of Americans, a fact that President Obama himself acknowledged in 2009.
- ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber authored multiple studies confirming that a public option would crowd out private health insurance plans: “if the Democrats are right…it’ll wipe out the private choice,” Gruber once said.
- The Obama-Biden Administration previously earned the “Lie of the Year” for making the same promise when they passed Obamacare.
- Biden’s running mate Kamala Harris has openly said she supports eliminating private insurance.
FACT: President Trump released an infrastructure plan more than two years ago, and has repeatedly called on Congress to invest trillions in our infrastructure and included proposals in his budget to do just that.
- In February 2018, President Trump unveiled a plan to spur $1.5 trillion in new infrastructure spending.
- The President included his infrastructure plan in both his FY 2019 and his FY 2020 budgets.
- While President Trump is ready, willing, and able to act; Congress has failed to heed this call.
- In his budget this year, President Trump again called for rebuilding our infrastructure, proposing $1 trillion in direct federal investment to rebuild and modernize American infrastructure.
- In March 2020, President Trump continued to push for infrastructure funding, calling for a $2 trillion infrastructure package as part of the phase four coronavirus response.
FACT: 4 million Americans lost their health insurance in the first year of Obamacare’s rollout.
- In 2013, PolitiFact rated the claim that you can keep your healthcare plan under Obamacare as the “lie of the year.”
FACT: This is completely false. President Trump has fought ensure the American people have access to affordable, world class healthcare.
- The President and his Administration have taken numerous actions to increase choice and competition in health care to bring down costs, saving Americans billions of dollars.
- The Trump Administration has expanded the use of short-term, limited-duration health insurance (STLD) plans, expanded access to Association Health Plans (AHPs), and expanded Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs).
- President Trump has also repeatedly made it clear that he will always protect Americans with pre-existing conditions.
- President Trump recently signed an executive order making it the official policy of the federal government.
- President Trump has made “cover all pre-existing conditions” a key point in his second term agenda.
- President Trump is working to protect the most vulnerable in our healthcare system, including by signing historic Right to Try legislation, giving terminally ill patients hope and the ability to try new experimental drugs.
FACT: This attack from Biden is false and has previously been debunked by fact checkers. The President’s payroll tax deferral will not harm Social Security.
- The Washington Post’s Fact Checker gave Biden’s attack “Four Pinocchios,” saying Biden and other “Democrats ginned up a letter from [Social Security’s] chief actuary to describe a plan that does not currently exist.”
- FactCheck.org and USA Today have debunked this and similar claims from Biden’s campaign and his allies.
- President Trump has said he wants to make the payroll tax deferral permanent next year, making this deferral a cut “without in any way, shape, or form hurting Social Security.”
- The President has said he would use the Treasury Department’s general fund to reimburse Social Security’s trust fund, ensuring zero impact on our nation’s seniors.
- Biden’s attack is not only false, it is hypocritical. In 2011, Biden wrote an op-ed touting a bill Obama signed to cut the payroll tax, specifically saying it was “misinformation” to suggest a payroll tax cut hurt Social Security’s solvency.
- President Trump has promised to always protect Social Security, unlike Biden who bragged in the 1990s about his efforts to “freeze” benefits.
FACT: The Washington Post Fact Checker previously gave Biden two Pinocchios for making this claim.
- This is part of Biden’s attempt to scare seniors and distract from his own record of trying to cut Social Security and Medicare.
- President Trump has repeatedly promised to protect Social Security and Medicare. He has made it clear he will always fight to protect Americans’ hard-earned retirement benefits.
FACT: A majority of the American people own stock either directly or indirectly, meaning they are helped by a stronger stock market.
- According to the Federal Reserve, a majority of Americans – 53 percent – directly and indirectly own stocks.
- 55 percent of Americans polled by Gallup say they have money invested in the stock market.
- Under President Trump, a higher stock market has led to higher retirement account balances for America’s seniors and those planning for retirement.
- Joe and Jill Biden own stocks through mutual funds and a variable annuity, meaning Biden himself has benefitted from the higher stock market.
FACT: President Trump’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) saved 51 million jobs.
- For months, Joe Biden lied and said the President’s Paycheck Protection Program wasn’t working. He supported delaying additional funding and even urged surrogates to lie about the program’s success.
- The Paycheck Protection Program has provided $525 billion to over 5.2 million U.S. businesses, protecting more than 51 million jobs.
- President Trump ensured that $30 billion of the Paycheck Protection Program was reserved for small financial institutions serving minority communities.
FACT: The Obama-Biden Administration separated families at the border.
- Obama-Biden Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said he couldn’t say that family separations “never happened.”
- Therese Cardinal Brown, director of immigration and cross-border policy at the Bipartisan Policy Center, said the Obama-Biden administration “did separate some families.”
FACT: Ashley Biden has not been a social worker for more than 8 years.
- Ashley Biden has not been a social worker since she left Delaware’s Department Of Services For Children, Youth and Their Families.
- In 2012, Ashley Biden became the Executive Director of the Delaware Center Of Justice which was an “advocacy” organization in which she served as an administrator, not a social worker.
FACT: The Director of National Intelligence, Department of Justice, and FBI all agree that Hunter Biden’s laptop is not part of a foreign disinformation campaign.
- Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe said that the emails and documents found on Hunter Biden’s laptop are not connected to Russian disinformation.
- Justice Department officials agree with DNI Ratcliffe’s assessment.
FACT: Biden is off by nearly a factor of 20; less than 2,000 petitions for pardons and commutations were approved under the Obama-Biden administration.
- Under the eight years of the Obama-Biden Administration, 1,927 petitions for pardons and commutations were approved.
- Nearly 20,500 petitions for clemency were denied.
- Among those given clemency by the Obama-Biden Administration were terrorist bomber Oscar Lopez Rivera and national security leaker Chelsea Manning.
- By comparison, the First Step Act – signed by President Trump – is reuniting more families than Obama-Biden clemencies ever did:
- more than 3,400 prisoners have had their sentence reduced under the First Step Act.
- more than 1,700 prisoners have seen compassionate releases or reduction in sentences.
- more than 1,000 elderly prisoners have been granted home confinement.
- Biden was the “architect” of mass incarceration that put countless black Americans behind bars for nonviolent crimes.
- Biden repeatedly bragged that his name was on “every major crime bill” that Congress passed.
FACT: The Democratic Party had full control of both houses of Congress during the first two years of the Obama-Biden Administration, yet they failed to pass criminal justice reform.
- From 2009 to 2011, Democrats controlled both chambers of Congress.
FACT: President Trump has taken action to preserve our climate and ensure that every American has access to the most pristine water and the cleanest air.
- In 2019, the United States led the entire world in reducing CO2 emissions.
- Under President Trump, emissions of all key air pollutants have dropped, including emissions of carbon monoxide, lead, nitrogen dioxide, ozone, and sulfur dioxide.
- The Trump Administration has invested over $38 billion in clean water infrastructure.
- President Trump’s EPA has cleaned up 109 bodies of water and awarded $20 billion for more than 4,500 clean water projects.
- The EPA has cleaned up the largest number of superfund pollution sites since 2001, and is forcing the biggest polluters to pay more than ever before for cleanups.
FACT: The outfit Biden cited – Moody’s – has a history of drastically underestimating the positive effects of President Trump’s economic policies.
- In 2016, Moody’s estimated then-candidate Trump’s economic plans would lead to higher unemployment rates under every scenario; in fact, the unemployment rate fell to a half-century low under President Trump before the pandemic hit.
- Moody’s drastically underestimated job growth and the increase in the stock market under Trump.
FACT: Biden has repeatedly expressed his support for banning fracking, wiping out fracking jobs, and eliminating the fossil fuel industry.
- Biden admitted during a debate last year there would be “no place” for fossil fuels, including fracking, in a Biden presidency, and that fossil fuels would be “eliminated.”
- Biden agreed with a supporter in January that fracking needed to be stopped.
- Biden said in February that he wants to “phase out” oil and gas.
- In March, Biden exclaimed “so am I!” after Bernie Sanders said he was campaigning on “stopping fracking as soon as we possibly can.”
- Last year, Biden pledged to a supporter that he would “end” fossil fuels.
- Biden said he would “sacrifice” “hundreds of thousands” of oil and gas jobs in pursuit of his anti-energy agenda.
- Biden’s running mate, Kamala Harris, wants to eliminate all fracking, saying “there’s no question I’m in favor of banning fracking.”
FACT: There is no evidence President Trump pressured the Ukrainian government to investigate Joe Biden for the purpose of benefiting him in the 2020 election.
- Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch testified that she had no evidence that President Trump bribed anyone in Ukraine.
- Ukraine’s President Volodymyr Zelenskiy insisted that he faced “no blackmail” from President Trump in their phone call.
FACT: Biden accused President Trump of “hysterical xenophobia” the same day the Trump Administration announced its travel ban; as the timeline makes clear, Biden was talking about the China travel ban.
- On January 31, Biden accused President Trump of “hysterical xenophobia.”
- Biden was speaking at 4 p.m. in Iowa that day, just after Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar officially announced the China travel ban and hours after reporting emerged that the travel ban would be announced.
- On March 26, Biden’s campaign again declined to endorse the China travel ban when asked by The Washington Post about his stance.
- Biden refused to endorse the China travel ban until April 3, more than two months after it was announced.
FACT: Multiple State Department officials expressed alarm about Hunter Biden’s job with Burisma and the potential for a conflict-of-interest.
- Congresswoman Elise Stefanik: “Joe Biden is lying to the American people. Every single witness during impeachment hearings testified that Hunter Biden serving on the board of Burisma was a conflict of interest or the appearance of a conflict of interest. I know. Because I asked each and every one.”
- State Department official Amos Hochstein confirmed Joe Biden told Hunter about conflict of interest concerns Hochstein had raised surrounding Burisma.
- Deputy Assistant Secretary Of State George Kent acknowledged there was a “conflict of interest” with Hunter Biden and Burisma.
- Russia & Europe Adviser to Vice President Pence Jennifer Williams agreed that there was a conflict of interest between Hunter Biden and Burisma.
FACT: The trade deficit with China is falling and “fell sharply” in 2019.
- PolitiFact rated Biden’s claim “mostly false.”
- The Washington Post: “This is wrong.”
- FactCheck.org: “Biden wrongly claimed that the United States has ‘a higher deficit with China…’”
- Los Angeles Times: “No, the trade deficit with China isn’t higher now.”
- The New York Times: “This is false.”
FACT: President Trump has publicly supported another coronavirus relief bill.
The Outlines of Post-Putin Russia - By Anatoly Karlin
[Text with links and comments https://www.unz.com/akarlin/the-outlines-of-post-putin-russia/]
In my previous post, I wrote about the broad outlines of the constitutional changes proposed by Putin, but without speculating too much on their import. I will do that now in more detail.
Personalization to Institutionalization
Putin is looking for a retirement plan that guarantees the security of the system he has built, but in a way that it manages to operate on its own without his active management. As I have long thought, Putin's end game is to transition into an overseeing "elder statesman" role, along the model of Lee Kuan Yew/PAP in Singapore [see 1, 2, 3], and this would appear to confirm it.
Some analysts interpret this as Putin creating guarantees for himself and his elites from future prosecution, since a less powerful President would be less likely to put them on trial/expropriate them. I suppose that's one way of looking at it, though that's hardly going to happen short of somebody like Khodorkovsky becoming President and settling scores. And these types are only popular amongst the think-tankers who generate such analysis.
I would submit there's a more credible interpretation. This is perfectly in line with Putin's own political philosophy, which closely mirrors that of emigre White philosopher Ivan Ilyin (see Drozdova, Oksana, and Paul Robinson. 2019. "A Study of Vladimir Putin's Rhetoric." Europe-Asia Studies, May, 1-19). Although a supporter of strong institutions, Ilyin realized that the Bolsheviks had destroyed any innate Russian capacity for institution-building ("consciousness of law"), and any attempt to hastily reintroduce democracy would lead to yet another round of looting. The 1990s proved him right. The solution, then, was to have a strong state incubate those institutions under a period of conservative authoritarian stability under which Russians were to develop a sense of civic consciousness. With this process now in its mature stages, it is presumably time to start planning for the next stage.
Russia's political system will remain Presidential (just not super-presidential as it is today), even if the Duma acquires more powers such as confirming PMs and Ministers. However, the greater bounds on the President's powers from both the Duma/parties and, prospectively, the State Council - as well as an explicit clarification that he cannot serve more than two terms, period - would crimp the possibility of another Putin emerging.
The State Council
PS. Try to find Ivan Durnovo, Konstantin Pobedonostsev, and other historical characters by zooming in. Here's the key (in Russian).
The State Council will be raised in profile from a merely consultative body to one with greater roles spelled out in the Constitution, though they are undefined thus far. However, what is clear already is that one cannot speak of it as a Politburo, or an Iranian-style Guardian Council, which are the comparisons some have raised; according to Meduza's sources, Putin's own plans involve him merely retaining the ability to influence government processes but not to "preserve the whole breadth of his power."
The other popular comparison is with the Security Council of Kazakhstan, which had its remit greatly expanded before President Nazarbayev retired into it in 2019 as permanent "elder statesman." However, it is a very narrow body (seven permanent members, and a few temporary ones) that is exclusively concerned with the military and national security. This doesn't parallel Putin's vision, in which regional representatives play a large role.
It so happens that we have a model for just such a structure from Russia's own history: The eponymous State Council from the period of the Russian Empire. Half of its members were appointed by the Tsar (mostly distinguished bureaucrats and military officers), while the other represented the regions as well as separate social/professional classes (nobility, clergy, scientists, businessmen)*. Its chairman was appointed by the Tsar.
It is plausible that we could see something something along this framework, though the chairman's role - if Putin indeed plans to take it up himself - would presumably need to be independent of Presidential (Tsarist) appointment.
I don't think new PM Mikhail Mishustin himself is in the running on account of being highly untelegenic, low charisma, and his quarter Jewish being potentially politically troublesome. However, I wouldn't rule him out entirely, since he's a great bureaucrat, 14 years younger than Putin, high IQ, and hasn't displayed any political ambitions. Nonetheless, I think what's likelier is that in addition to his primary role of ensuring the success of the national projects, his other function would be to vet various deputy PMs for the successorship (e.g. much like Dmitry Medvedev vs. Sergey Ivanov competed under PM Fradkov in the mid-2000s).
We will need to closely look at the identities of the deputy PMs. One widely rumored potential successor, at least back in 2018, was Agriculture Minister Dmitry Patrushev (son of Nikolay Patrushev, secretary of the Security Council, and noted ideologue of silovik supremacy). If the new Cabinet sees him "upgraded" to a deputy PM position, as well as a set of other dynamic "youngsters", this would be a strong hint that we're looking at just such a contest.
Ensuring Continuity of Ideology
This is clearly the goal of the bans on PMs, Ministers, governors, and some mayors and judges, from having second citizenships of foreign residencies, as well as the requirement that Presidential candidates should have been resident in Russia for 25 years (previously 10 years) and never had a foreign citizenship or residency permit. At a stroke, this rules out a bunch of Atlanticists (e.g. NGO types, oligarchs) and crypto-Atlanticists (e.g. the "globalized" children of the sovok boomer nomenklatura, such as Peskov's France-worshipping daughter) coming to power. (Replicating mechanisms that China has in place by default). More practically, this rules out both Mikhail Khodorkovsky (Swiss resident) and, perhaps, Alexey Navalny (does a student visa count as residency?), the two least incredible candidates for the future figureheads of a post-color revolution Russia.
One thing that needs to be ironed out: The status of Crimeans, who - it would formally appear - would all be banned from running for the Russian Presidency. Evidently, exceptions need to be cleverly made.
The clarification that Russian law is supreme over international law also insulates Russia from emerging neo-Bolshevik tendencies in the West (e.g. when is consuming meat going to become a war crime against the environment?).
- It is perhaps telling that a highly diverse group of people have been tasked with developing the needed amendments to the Constitution: "The body would comprise 75 politicians, legislators, scientists and public figures. Among the group's members are Rusfond charity organization's President Lev Ambinder, Ataman (head) of the Kuban Cossack society Nikolay Doluda, former pole vaulter and two-time Olympic champion Yelena Isinbayeva, Head of the Union of Theatrical Figures of Russia Alexander Kalyagin, Kaspersky Lab co-founder Natalya Kasperskaya, President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Sergei Katyrin, renowned pianist Denis Matsuyev, actor Vladimir Mashkov, Director of St. Petersburg Hermitage Museum Mikhail Piotrovsky, internationally acclaimed pediatric surgeon and President of Research Institute of Emergency Pediatric Surgery and Traumatology Leonid Roshal, Head of the Russian Union of Journalists Vladimir Solovyev, State Tretyakov Gallery Director General Zelfira Tregulova, Mosfilm studio Director General Karen Shakhnazarov, President of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs Alexander Shokhin and others."