Registration key please post Counter-Strike activation product code for my
Download new protected Counter-strike 1.6 version This version is completely re-built, re-designed and improved version of the game with a new game start music, GUI, and a lot more other improvements. Counter strike 1.6 download cs full install orange box. Xvirus Personal Firewall PRO delivers you with all you want for extra guard alongside hackers deprived of braking unhappy your PC.
Descargar y Instalar Counter-Strike Source (links
Killzone Shadow Fall Key Generator for Play Station 4 Download. Direct link to Hammer Editor (v3.4. Threads 851 Messages 4.1K.
Counter-Strike Complete on Steam
Overview 2 Tips 3 Tool tips 4 Gameplay 4.1 Additional Skill 4.2 Mortar Strike 5 Achievements 5.1 Medal 5.2 Special Mission 6 Compatible maps 7 Gallery 8 Trivia 9 External links It's a combat between Zombie Giants and humans.
|1||Counter-Strike: Source on Steam||5%|
|2||Uloom Ul Quran By Maulana Gohar Rahman Pdf Download||56%|
|3||Admin Commands (SourceMod) - AlliedModders Wiki||51%|
|4||Counter-strike 1.6 Original - Download Free Version 2020||42%|
|5||Counter-Strike: GO - Xbox Games Store||21%|
|6||Counter-strike 1.6 Protected, CS 1.6 download install new||19%|
|7||Descargar Counter-Strike No Steam [FULL] [1 LINK||75%|
Brainly.in - For students. By students
Half-Life is a first-person shooter video game developed by Valve and published by Sierra Studios for Microsoft Windows in 1998. The most popular mods are gungame, zombies and respawn. First call displays the nodes for the given network as green objects.
Hack steam Community: : Guide: : Symbols For Your Steam Profile: D
Game Data, Inc, a multinational hosting and content development company. One of the world's leading online gambling companies. Counter-strike 1.6 CS: GO mod is also called Counter-strike 1.6 CS: GO Edition.
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Windows game - Mod DB
Counter-Strike 1.6; Counter-Strike GO; Counter-Strike Source; Garry's Mod; Half-Life 1; Half-Life 2; Killing Floor 2; Left 4 Dead; Left 4 Dead 2; Rust; Team Fortress 2; Team Fortress Classic; 7 Days to Die; Add server. Counter strike 1.6 orange box patch. Counter-Strike Xbox Edition - Counter-Strike Wiki.
- Operations - Counter-Strike Wiki - Weapons, maps
- Imdimura's articles tagged "keygen" - imdimura's blog
- Counter Strike Stickers
- Counter-Strike 1.6 source Edition, Cs 1.6 source Edition
- Octoplus FRP Tool Activation - Octoplus Box: decoding and
- Counter Strike 1.6 Download
- CS 1.6 FREE CD KEY PLS: : Counter-Strike General Discussions
- CS 1.6 LongHorn PRO version, cs 1.6 download full LongHorn PRO
- 16 October 2020 - All for Counter-Strike 1.6 hacks, models
Download steam Keygen Generator
The game starts here... FAQ
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on Steam. Counter Strike Patch is a way to use the unlimited functionality of Counter Strike This is a collection of the various changes and additions to post release Counter Strike patch. None -break: None breakable_disable_gib_limit: 0: None breakable_multiplayer: 1: None buddha: Toggle.
"Download Crack Windows 7 Home Premium 32 Bit" by Robert
New regfile user % internet speed for low ping. The game version has the latest 42.1 Steam patch with Orange box. Come join your friends online and GO GO GO!
- Counter-strike 1.6, servers cs 1.6, cs download, full CS 1.6
- SelectedWorks - Livier Stewart
- Counter strike source model pack trend: Counter-Strike HD
- For serial keys, cracks, keygen, licence no.and more
- Orange / Box Maps - Counter-Strike
- What are the differences between Counter Strike 1.6 and CS
- How to install Counter Strike-Source free non steam server
- PC Games, Wikis, Cheats, Walkthroughs, News, Reviews ...
Half Life: Game Of The Year Edition: Sierra Studios
Later operations also introduced exclusive weapon collections and cases. Download free Windows software and applications here. The game is a stealth-based first person shooter.
WTS Counter-Strike 1.6 (Half-Life Premium Pack) CD-Keys
Decorate your laptops, water bottles, helmets, and cars. Steam is the most popular game platform in the industry, developed in 2020 along with the release of counter strike 1.6 by Valve Corporation. Download Counter-strike 1.6 LongHorn PRO version.
Crack orange Box NoSteam V220.127.116.11 - Counter Strike Condition Zero
ARK: Survival Evolved; ARMA 3; Call of Duty 2; Call of Duty 4; Counter-Strike 1.6; Counter-Strike GO. Latest PC games that easy To download and install on your PC. Counter-Strike was released by Valve for Microsoft Windows in 2020.
Serial number counter Strike: Global Offensive - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game
Come join your friends online and GO GO GO. PRODUCT CATALOG Flexible Gas Piping Systems for Commercial find out more. Factions in game: Tero: Arctic Avengers, Elite Crew, Guerilla Warfare, Phoenix Connexion.
Download counter-strike 1.6 navi, cs 1.6 download navi
In 1998, the game Half-Life 1 won more than 50 awards, game of the year for the best computer game. Modders have achieved great results by cutting out the polygons devoted to bits of arm you hardly ever see, and piling them into creating new high detail weapons complete with new sounds and custom animations. Minecraft Beta; Visual Basic 2020 Express.
Team fortress classic trend: Team Fortress Classic, Team
Cd key counter strike 1.6 reloaded serial Counter Strike 1.6 download, CS. Counter-Strike Patch offers a new gameplay. Counter-Strike - Logopedia, the logo and branding site learn more.
Oh you play csgo? Name every weapon skin.
Code Red Golden Koi Mecha Industries Kumicho Dragon Conspiracy Cobalt Disruption Hypnotic Light Rail Directive Naga Crimson Web Heirloom Emerald Jörmungandr Sunset Storm 弐 Sunset Storm 壱 Hand Cannon Pilot Blaze Blue Ply Oxide Blaze Corinthian Bronze Deco Meteorite Urban Rubble Night Midnight Storm Urban DDPAT Mudder Default Desert Eagle Dual Berettas
Cobra Strike Twin Turbo Royal Consorts Urban Shock Marina Hemoglobin Duelist Cobalt Quartz Demolition Balance Elite 1.6 Shred Ventilators Cartel Dualing Dragons Retribution Panther Black Limba Emerald Anodized Navy Pyre Stained Moon in Libra Briar Contractor Colony Default Dual Berettas Five-Seven
Angry Mob Hyper Beast Monkey Business Fowl Play Buddy Triumvirate Retrobution Copper Galaxy Case Hardened Neon Kimono Flame Test Capillary Scumbria Violent Daimyo Urban Hazard Nightshade Kami Crimson Blossom Nitro Silver Quartz Hot Shot Orange Peel Candy Apple Coolant Contractor Forest Night Anodized Gunmetal Jungle Glock-18
Bullet Queen Wasteland Rebel Water Elemental Twilight Galaxy Moonrise Weasel Royal Legion Grinder Steel Disruption Dragon Tattoo Synth Leaf Nuclear Garden Fade Brass Sacrifice Oxide Blaze Warhawk Off World Ironwork Wraiths Bunsen Burner Catacombs Blue Fissure Reactor Candy Apple High Beam Night Death Rattle Groundwater Sand Dune Default Glock-18 P250
See Ya Later Asiimov Muertos Cartel Undertow Mehndi Franklin Inferno X-Ray Nevermore Red Rock Wingshot Supernova Splash Vino Primo Nuclear Threat Verdigris Ripple Iron Clad Valence Steel Disruption Hive Exchanger Whiteout Modern Hunter Dark Filigree Crimson Kimono Contamination Metallic DDPAT Facets Gunsmoke Facility Draft Mint Kimono Boreal Forest Sand Dune Bone Mask Default P250 P2000
Fire Elemental Imperial Dragon Corticera Ocean Foam Acid Etched Obsidian Woodsman Handgun Amber Fade Scorpion Urban Hazard Turf Oceanic Imperial Ivory Pulse Red FragCam Chainmail Silver Pathfinder Coach Class Grassland Granite Marbleized Grassland Leaves Default P2000 R8 Revolver
Revolver Fade Revolver Skull Crusher Revolver Llama Cannon Revolver Amber Fade Revolver Reboot Revolver Bone Forged Revolver Memento Revolver Survivalist Revolver Grip Revolver Crimson Web Revolver Nitro Revolver Canal Spray Revolver Bone Mask Default R8 Revolver Tec-9
Decimator Fuel Injector Remote Control Bamboozle Re-Entry Avalanche Titanium Bit Red Quartz Nuclear Threat Flash Out Fubar Snek-9 Cracked Opal Cut Out Ice Cap Jambiya Isaac Sandstorm Blue Titanium Terrace Toxic Brass Ossified Rust Leaf Orange Murano Hades VariCamo Bamboo Forest Urban DDPAT Army Mesh Groundwater Tornado Default Tec-9 USP-S
Neo-Noir Kill Confirmed Cortex Caiman Orion Serum Flashback Cyrex Guardian Overgrowth Dark Water Road Rash Blueprint Lead Conduit Torque Blood Tiger Stainless Check Engine Business Class Night Ops Pathfinder Para Green Royal Blue Forest Leaves Default USP-S MAC-10
Stalker Neon Rider Disco Tech Pipe Down Last Dive Malachite Tatter Curse Heat Graven Red Filigree Classic Crate Whitefish Oceanic Aloha Carnivore Lapis Gator Rangeen Ultraviolet Copper Borre Fade Nuclear Garden Amber Fade Calf Skin Commuter Silver Candy Apple Palm Surfwood Indigo Tornado Urban DDPAT Default MAC-10 MP5-SD
Phosphor Agent Gauss Lab Rats Desert Strike Acid Wash Co-Processor Bamboo Garden Dirt Drop Default MP5-SD MP7
Bloodsport Nemesis Neon Ply Powercore Impire Special Delivery Ocean Foam Fade Mischief Akoben Cirrus Armor Core Urban Hazard Skulls Teal Blossom Full Stop Anodized Navy Whiteout Motherboard Gunsmoke Orange Peel Scorched Asterion Olive Plaid Forest DDPAT Army Recon Groundwater Default MP7 MP9
Hydra Airlock Wild Lily Goo Ruby Poison Dart Rose Iron Hypnotic Stained Glass Bulldozer Modest Threat Capillary Black Sand Sand Scale Bioleak Deadly Poison Dart Pandora's Box Setting Sun Dark Age Hot Rod Orange Peel Slide Storm Green Plaid Sand Dashed Dry Season Default MP9 P90
Asiimov Death by Kitty Nostalgia Shallow Grave Shapewood Trigon Cold Blooded Emerald Dragon Death Grip Chopper Virus Blind Spot Astral Jörmungandr Off World Traction Grim Elite Build Module Desert Warfare Baroque Red Facility Negative Teardown Glacier Mesh Sunset Lily Leather Ash Wood Fallout Warning Storm Scorched Sand Spray Default P90 PP-Bizon
Judgement of Anubis High Roller Embargo Fuel Rod Blue Streak Osiris Antique Night Riot Jungle Slipstream Harvester Photic Zone Water Sigil Cobalt Halftone Brass Rust Coat Modern Hunter Candy Apple Chemical Green Night Ops Carbon Fiber Seabird Facility Sketch Bamboo Print Sand Dashed Urban Dashed Irradiated Alert Forest Leaves Default PP-Bizon UMP-45
Momentum Primal Saber Plastique Moonrise Arctic Wolf Exposure Scaffold Grand Prix Metal Flowers Briefing Riot Delusion Labyrinth Corporal Bone Pile Day Lily Minotaur's Labyrinth Blaze Carbon Fiber Gunsmoke Fallout Warning Mudder Facility Dark Indigo Scorched Urban DDPAT Caramel Default UMP-45 Aztec Emerald Poison Dart Nebula Crusader Warbird Spectre System Lock Magma Shipping Forecast Gator Mesh Blizzard Marbleized Jungle Impact Drill Contrast Spray Jungle DDPAT MAG-7
Justice Cinquedea SWAG-7 Petroglyph Praetorian Heat Core Breach Bulldozer Popdog Hard Water Sonar Cobalt Core Firestarter Heaven Guard Memento Counter Terrace Hazard Chainmail Silver Metallic DDPAT Rust Coat Seabird Storm Irradiated Alert Sand Dune Negev
Mjölnir Lionfish Power Loader Loudmouth Prototype Dazzle Man-o'-war Bratatat Desert-Strike Terrain Anodized Navy Bulkhead Nuclear Waste CaliCamo Palm Boroque Sand Army Sheen Nova
Hyper Beast Bloomstick Antique Toy Soldier Wild Six Gila Koi Rising Skull Graphite Baroque Orange Plume Wood Fired Exo Ranger Ghost Camo Tempest Modern Hunter Blaze Orange Green Apple Caged Steel Candy Apple Mandrel Moon in Libra Sand Dune Polar Mesh Predator Forest Leaves Walnut Sawed-Off
The Kraken Devourer Wasteland Princess Apocalypto Limelight Serenity Highwayman Orange DDPAT Black Sand Morris Zander Fubar Yorick Origami Brake Light First Class Full Stop Amber Fade Copper Rust Coat Snake Camo Mosaico Jungle Thicket Bamboo Shadow Sage Spray Forest DDPAT Irradiated Alert XM1014
Incinegator Tranquility Ziggy Seasons Black Tie Teclu Burner Heaven Guard Oxide Blaze Slipstream Scumbria Quicksilver Red Python Frost Borre Bone Machine Red Leather VariCamo Blue Blaze Orange Banana Leaf Blue Steel CaliCamo Fallout Warning Blue Spruce Jungle Grassland Urban Perforated AK-47
Asiimov Neon Rider The Empress Bloodsport Neon Revolution Fuel Injector Aquamarine Revenge Wasteland Rebel Jaguar Vulcan Fire Serpent Wild Lotus Phantom Disruptor Point Disarray Frontside Misty Cartel Redline Red Laminate Case Hardened Hydroponic Jet Set Rat Rod Orbit Mk01 Blue Laminate Safety Net First Class Emerald Pinstripe Uncharted Elite Build Black Laminate Baroque Purple Safari Mesh Jungle Spray Predator AUG
Chameleon Akihabara Accept Death by Puppy Momentum Stymphalian Syd Mead Fleet Flock Bengal Tiger Arctic Wolf Aristocrat Torque Flame Jörmungandr Midnight Lily Random Access Tom Cat Amber Slipstream Triqua Ricochet Wings Anodized Navy Hot Rod Copperhead Radiation Hazard Condemned Navy Murano Sweeper Daedalus Contractor Storm Colony AWP
Containment Breach Wildfire Neo-Noir Oni Taiji Hyper Beast Man-o'-war Asiimov Lightning Strike The Prince Gungnir Medusa Dragon Lore Mortis Fever Dream Elite Build Corticera Redline Electric Hive Graphite BOOM Atheris PAW Phobos Worm God Pink DDPAT Pit Viper Capillary Acheron Snake Camo Sun in Leo Safari Mesh FAMAS
Commemoration Roll Cage Eye of Athena Mecha Industries Djinn Afterimage Valence Neural Net Sergeant Pulse Styx Spitfire Decommissioned Crypsis Macabre Survivor Z Hexane Doomkitty Sundown Teardown Cyanospatter Night Borre Colony Contrast Spray G3SG1
The Executioner Flux Scavenger High Seas Stinger Chronos Black Sand Hunter Ventilator Orange Crash Murky Azure Zebra Demeter Violet Murano Green Apple VariCamo Arctic Camo Orange Kimono Contractor Jungle Dashed Polar Camo Safari Mesh Desert Storm M4A1-S
Player Two Mecha Industries Chantico's Fire Golden Coil Hyper Beast Cyrex Nightmare Leaded Glass Decimator Atomic Alloy Guardian Control Panel Hot Rod Knight Master Piece Flashback Basilisk Bright Water Dark Water Icarus Fell Nitro Briefing Blood Tiger VariCamo Moss Quartz Boreal Forest M4A4
Howl The Emperor Neo-Noir Buzz Kill The Battlestar Royal Paladin Bullet Rain Desert-Strike Asiimov X-Ray Hellfire Desolate Space 龍王 (Dragon King) Poseidon Evil Daimyo Griffin Zirka Daybreak Modern Hunter Magnesium Faded Zebra Converter Radiation Hazard Dark Blossom Mainframe Urban DDPAT Tornado Jungle Tiger Desert Storm SCAR-20
Bloodsport Cardiac Cyrex Splash Jam Enforcer Powercore Emerald Torn Assault Jungle Slipstream Blueprint Outbreak Green Marine Grotto Crimson Web Brass Carbon Fiber Palm Stone Mosaico Army Sheen Storm Contractor Sand Mesh SG 553
Colony IV Cyrex Integrale Darkwing Phantom Triarch Tiger Moth Pulse Bulldozer Danger Close Aloha Aerial Atlas Wave Spray Ultraviolet Anodized Navy Damascus Steel Candy Apple Fallout Warning Traveler Gator Mesh Barricade Army Sheen Waves Perforated Tornado SSG 08
Dragonfire Blood in the Water Bloodshot Big Iron Fever Dream Death's Head Ghost Crusader Sea Calico Necropos Dark Water Abyss Slashed Orange Filigree Hand Brake Detour Acid Fade Tropical Storm Mayan Dreams Red Stone Sand Dune Blue Spruce Lichen Dashed
Respect Mitch Marlow
"I'm not the chosen one, I'm not a magical prodigy. I'm just a guy with some priceless artefacts and a knack for weird stuff."
Nationality: Canada, Newfoundland
The boy named Mitch Marlow was born to Moray Marlow and Jessica Murdoch in 1988. On the outside, the Marlow family seemed pleasingly average - A family of three living in a big house in suburban Ottawa. But in reality, you would struggle to find words to describe the chaos and distaste in the household. Moray Marlow was an accomplished wizard, and had a single dream, a clear vision: To train an heir. While his wife believed in magic, she did not practice it, and pleaded with her husband to settle down and just live a life. The argument never seemed to end - a loop of begging, pleading, and screaming.
The broth boiled over when Marlow was still a toddler. Mitch's grandfather - Moray's father - died in his sleep. Most would assume - Jessica assumed - that Moray would take time to morn, settle down for just a moment. But instead, Moray brought up the topic of moving. Not just moving, moving to a remote settlement in the middle of nowhere, Newfoundland.
This was the last straw for poor Jessica. With some paperwork, some time in court, and plenty of screaming, a divorce was swiftly and decisively pushed through. Moray won complete custody over Mitch, his former wife not making any effort to claim her young son.
The father mage and their protégé son moved to the tip of Newfoundland as soon as the custody was won. And with that, Mitch's training could begin at the age of seven. His training was strict, though it wasn't too harsh. The training focused on artefacts, Mitch drilling enchantments and rituals through his head 24/7, 365.
For each of those days, Mitch would ask why. Why was he being trained so rigorously, why was his dad so obsessed with this training. When he was 14, he found out the answers. His father took him to the basement, and showed him through a magical hidden door. Inside, he found a huge collection of trinkets, weapons and whathaveyou. And every single one of them had a magic signature, hidden underneath a Ley Line.
His father told him a story, about how his father found this collection in his fathers - Mitch's great grandfather's - basement. How he researched this collection, and how he added to it. And about how Moray suspected that Mitch's Great-great-grandfather did the same, and so on. About destinies, about research.
Mitch wasn't sure how much of that he believed, but it was an answer, a purpose. His interest in the arcane grew, and for the next 4 years, he dedicated himself to study, shutting out some of the more modern technological luxuries. And just as he began grasping at the next level of magical phenomena, his father died.
No one was quite sure how or why. He was found dead in the grass, his throat slit wide open. Most automatically attributed it to suicide, but Mitch didn't believe it. He couldn't let himself believe it. His studies were stopped in their tracks, 90% of the artefacts in that mystical room locked away to his meagre understanding of the un-understandable. After almost a year of mourning, he realized that he would be going nowhere slow if he tried to educate himself. So he decided there was only one thing to do - Grab the strongest artefacts available to him, step outside, and find a way to educate himself.
(More backstory on certain artefacts will be coming in story form.)
Marlow is friendly and caring to his friends, but angers quickly in the face of his enemies. He usually takes a back seat role in friendships, offering support and jokes without taking too much of a lead. He gets exasperated quickly, both in hostile and friendly situations. In the former, he gradually starts planning out events less and less, in the latter, he puts on a facade of snarky jokes and friendly insults.
The Gauntlet will slowly eat away at his morality, making him more and more efficient and cold to the world. Ultimately, it will make it impossible for him to distinguish what's right and what's wrong, with a decent push towards the wrong category.
Marlow w/ Sword of Meórach (Source)
Gauntlet Everthadh (Minus cloth and other things that make it look like a prop) (Source)
|19 (As of September 2008)||5'8''|
Intentions: RP and Stories
Creep: Unlocking the secrets of his trinkets (especially the Gauntlet), increasing his personal magic power, and finding new trinkets.
Mitch has an Above Average magic sensitivity. He is a specialist in the art of item enchantments, and uses raw mana constructs for most of his spells. These constructs appear as wavy glows for non-magic users. Magic users can see the constructs normally.
He has 6 'Magic Points' (Referred to as "MP"). MP can be used to power up type-1 artefacts, or focused into his spellcasting. No more than 3 points can be put into an individual item at a time. Draining Marlows Mana will lower his MP (-1 point for each 16% of mana lost).
His base physicals are passively increased by his Magic. Draining x% of his mana will lower these physicals by the same percentage.
|Strength||5 Tons||10 Tons|
|Combat Speed||-||105 mph|
|Reaction Speed||-||70 ms|
|Movement Speed||-||125 mph|
|Energy||225 KJ||450 KJ||550 KJ||685 KJ|
|Heat||135 F||200 F||325 F||366 F|
- These stats are increased by his standard gear artefacts, the effects do not stack.
Mitch is an Adept-level spellcaster. He can cast a variety of spells, with some of them being long winded, resource intensive Rituals.
Most of his spells operate off of a cooldown system. Global cooldowns represent the time between any spells being cast; Local cooldowns represent the time between that specific spell being cast. Ritual cooldowns are independent from spell cooldowns.
Rituals require time and resources, but they are more potent than the rest of his spells.
- Elden Arrows: Summon a group of arrows before launching them. These arrows use kinetic energy, and are piercing. The spell can be charged to summon more arrows. The arrows must move in a straight line, but each can be sent in a different direction. The arrows disappear 15 seconds after being launched. The user must move at 25% or lower of their max speed while charging. Global Cooldown: 0.75 seconds. Local Cooldown: 1.33 seconds. Cooldowns take effect after arrows are launched.
MP Min Arrows Max Arrows Arrow Speed Arrow Energy Max Charge Time 0 1 1 200 mph 80 J - 1 2 7 250 mph 333 KJ 3 sec 2 4 11 425 mph 425 KJ 3 sec 3 6 14 735/*225 mph 475 KJ 2 sec Overcharge 25 50 Mach 5/*333 mph 13 MJ 1 sec
- *At 3 MP+ levels, arrows can be changed to act as if they were real arrows, slowing them drastically.
- Cumhahd Strike: A dodgeball-like sphere of raw mana is launched at a target. The user must shout out "Cumhahd", before the ball appears in their hand. The ball hits with kinetic energy, and disappears after hitting a solid, or after 15 seconds. The ball can be made to curve through the air at a rate of 0.25° per meter. Global Cooldown: 1 second. Local Cooldown: 1.75 seconds. Cooldowns take effect after ball is launched.
MP Energy Speed 0 160 J 60 mph 1 2.2 MJ 400 mph 2 4.5 MJ 725 mph 3 6.5 MJ Mach 1.5 Overcharge 666 MJ Mach 8
- Organach Tarra: A small, sparkling ball is summoned. If this ball comes into contact with a solid object, the object can be pushed or pulled in any direction the caster likes. The ball is summoned from a single palm. The ball can be made to curve at a rate of 0.75° per meter. Global Cooldown: 1.33 seconds. Local Cooldown: 2.5 seconds. Cooldowns take effect after push/pull limit is met, or after the spell is otherwise dispelled.
MP Max Push/Pull Equiv. Strength* Ball Speed Push/Pull Limit 0 1 Ton 10 mph 1 1 15 Tons 100 mph 1 2 35 Tons/**5 Tons 200 mph 2 3 60 Tons/10 Tons 375 mph 2 Overcharge 655 Tons/625 Tons/20 Tons Mach 2.7 3
- *Targets are pushed/pulled with an equivalent strength, not a direct strength. A 1 ton equiv. strength would be as if you were being pushed/pulled by a meta with 1 ton strength
- **At 2 MP+, targets can be thrown multiple times. Multiple strength numbers indicates the power of consecutive throws.
- Fudagunna: An energy-based explosion is summoned around the caster, in an exact sphere shape, in a burst. The spell must be cast while in a crouching position. The caster is not harmed by the spell. Global Cooldown: 1.75 seconds. Local Cooldown: 4.25 seconds. Cooldowns take effect after explosion moves to half of its max distance.
MP Energy Explosion Speed Max Explosion Distance 0 25 J 375 mph 2.5 Meters 1 1.7 MJ 700 mph 5 Meters 2 4.1 MJ Mach 1.8 9 Meters 3 6 MJ Mach 2.3 14 Meters Overcharge 700 MJ Mach 17 25 Meters
- M'heur Blasts: The caster extends their hand (palm facing down), and a set of small kinetic constructs fly from their fingers. These blasts home in on their targets (each blast can have different targets). Local Cooldown: 1.25 second, Global Cooldown: 0.75 seconds.
MP Energy Speed Max Traversal Dist. ° change per meter 0 133 J 100 mph 20 meters 2 1 360 KJ 300 mph 333 meters 2 2 855 KJ 500 mph 666 meters 2 3 1.25 MJ Mach 1.1 1000 meters 2 Overcharge 175 MJ Mach 7 1750 meters 2/*360
- *At overcharge level, the blasts can make a 90 degree turn within 0.1 seconds, once every 0.66 seconds.
- Chabeo Tarra: The user can manipulate inanimate objects within a range. This does not apply to objects being held or worn by living beings. Global cooldown: 1 second. Local Cooldown: 1.33 seconds. Cooldowns take effect after the spell is made to end, or after an object is thrown.
MP Max Weight Max Range Top Speed of Object Throw Equiv. Strength* 0 500 lbs 3 meters 6 mph - 1 10 tons 10 meters 10 mph 18 tons minus half object's weight 2 15 tons 15 meters 16 mph 30 tons minus half object's weight 3** 20 tons 20 meters 21 mph 52 tons minus half object's weight Overcharge*** 700 tons 75 meters 42 mph 930 tons minus half object's weight
- *Targets are pushed/pulled with an equivalent strength, not a direct strength. A 1 ton equiv. strength would be as if you were being pushed/pulled by a meta with 1 ton strength
- **Can rip up to 8 ton chunks out of solid objects within 5 meters
- ***Can rip up to 200 ton chunks out of solid objects within 15 meters
- Magic Sense: The user can sense magic within a 1.5 mile radius. At 1.5-1.1 miles, they can sense the magic and its power level. At 1-0.6 miles, they can sense whether its a living being or not. If it is a living being, they can sense its sensitivity. At 0.5-point blank range, they can sense the power's exact location, and can get a feel for whether it is/was made by someone in the higher or lower category of magical expertise. A direct sightline gives a direct knowledge of sensitivity and expertise. This power is always active.
- False Power: The user can hide their true magical power. An Adept|Average mage 880 yards/805 meters away would not be able to tell him from a regular civilian. If they are closer, they begin to feel a vague 'offness' around the area the user is, but not an exact power level or location. The guise becomes less effective the closer a mage gets. Stronger senses make the guise less effective. Casting a spell or ritual that is not Magic Sense will disable this power for 10 minutes. Otherwise, this power has no cooldowns.
- Flamewreathed Lantern: The user can summon a light emitting ball. The larger this ball is made, the brighter it gets, with a maximum size of 80 cm (31.5 inches). The user is not immune to the highest ranges of light, though they can never be blinded by it. The ball does not emit heat. The ball lasts for 3.33 seconds. Local Cooldown: 10 seconds if the ball reaches 66% of its max size. 15 Seconds if it reaches 88%. 20 seconds if it reaches 99%. Cooldown takes effect after the ball is dispelled.
MP Max Brightness 0 133 candela 1 500,000 candela 2 1 mil candela* 3 1.5 mil candela Overcharge 3 mil candela
- *roughly as bright as a stun grenade
- Phriobadh: The user condenses themselves into a small blue ball. This ball flies to a pre set destination at high speed, the user turning back to normal after reaching this destination. The user can do nothing in this form. If a solid object is moved within the balls path, the user will return to normal and stumble back. After 12 seconds, the user will return to their normal form no matter what. Global Cooldown: 0.5 seconds. Local cooldown: 4.25 seconds. Cooldowns take effect after user returns to their normal form.
MP Speed Max Destination Dist. 0 666 mph 1 meter 1 Mach 1 4.5 meters 2 Mach 2 12 meters 3 Mach 2.9 21 meters Overcharge Mach 18 55 meters
- The Damhain Path: The user can move across walls and ceilings. This power has no cooldowns and can be used indefinitely.
- 0 MP: The user gains the ability to climb like a master rock climber, but no actual powers are given.
MP Max Speed 1 25% of top speed 2 50% of top speed 3 Top speed Overcharge Top speed
- Itealevi: The user can levitate x meters above the ground below them. This power has no global cooldowns. Local cooldowns are described on a MP-by-MP basis, and take effect after the spell ends or is dispelled.
MP Levitation Height Speed Local Cooldown Max Levitation Length 0 6 meters Stationary 3 min 1 min 1 9 meters 34% of top speed 2 min 3 min 2 13 meters 66% of top speed 1.5 min 6 min 3 17 meters 90% of top speed 1 min 9 min Overcharge 35 meters top speed 0.5 min* 20 min
- *Is not effected by the gauntlets cooldown discount
- Artefact Connections: The user can connect themselves to a maximum of 3 artefacts, through an hour-long, uninterrupted process. They can teleport these artefacts to them (all 3 at once), and can keep the bonuses of these artefacts across ranges. They cannot, however, modify the MP of the artefacts at a distance. Local Cooldown for teleportation: 1 minute. Global Cooldown for teleportation: 0.5 seconds. Connections have no cooldowns and can be used indefinitely.
MP Connection Range Teleport Range 0 5 meters Continental 1 15 meters Continental 2 20 meters Continental 3 25 meters Continental Overcharge 50 meters Global
|Name||Effects||Cooldown's||Resources and Time|
|Greater Channelling||Gain one extra Mana Point for 12 minutes. If on a leyline, gain one extra Mana Point for 45 minutes.||Global: 1 hour, Local: 1 day||The user draws two large circles on the ground, through whatever means available (lines through dirt, chalk, paint, ect). They then must sit in the middle of the circles, close their eyes, and pour 500 ml of boiling water in front of them. They channel mana into the area around them, and meditate for 20 minutes, partially magic steam billowing into their face the entire time.|
|Redistribute Location||Teleport 100 miles with a 5 minute ritual, 200 miles with a 10 minute ritual, 400 miles with a 15 meter ritual, 800 with a 20 minute ritual, or 1600 with a 30 minute ritual. If on a ley line, teleport 1650 miles with a 5 minute ritual, or anywhere across the globe with a 15 minute ritual.||Global: 5 minutes, Local: 1.5 Hours||The user draws a large circle on the ground, through whatever means available. They then draw a four-pointed star shape inside the circle in a similar fashion. They then stand in the middle of the star with their arms extended in front of them, pointing down, for the requisite amount of time, channelling mana as they do.|
|Patient Wave||Gain the ability to cast a "cantrip" spell that ignores, and causes no, cooldowns. Gain one of these cantrips per 7 minutes of channelling, with 2 stored cantrips maximum. If on a ley line, gain one cantrip per 1.66 minutes of channelling.||Global: 5 minutes, Local: 45 minutes||The user sits cross legged, channelling mana, with a plant having to be within 3 meters, anything smaller than a rose not counting. The same plant cannot be used for multiple cantrips.|
|Refreshment||Regain lost mana. Gain 2% of your total mana per 1 minute spent channelling. If on a ley line, gain 4% per minute spent. If you have come into contact with Cold Iron within the last 5 minutes, gain 1%/2% per minute instead.||Global: 3 minutes, Local: 30 minutes||The user must stay within a single building, and cast no spells other than basic magic sense. The spells cooldowns initiate if the user casts a spell, or leaves the house. It is also recommended that they do not physically exert themselves while recharging, as to not lose focus on the channelling.|
Sword of Meórach:
Meórach's sword is a large one-handed sword. Its exact origins are unknown; its design and materials indicate it may have been created in the mid-medieval period. Texts are engraved on its blade, which glow blue when the sword is infused with magic. The texts appear to be ancient Scottish in origin. The weapon is still in almost pristine condition, and never goes blunt.
The swords nature as a Type-1 artefact causes it to grant and gain special powers when infused with magic.
- Increased Strength:
MP Max Lift/Strong Strike Casual Lift/Quick Strike 1 25 Tons 13 Tons 2 57 Tons 28 Tons 3 85 Tons 42 Tons Overcharge 1250 Tons 625 Tons
- When the sword comes into contact with constructs of magic, such as 90% of spells, a portion of the constructs magical energy is absorbed into the sword. This will replenish Marlow's mana and weaken the construct. The percentages listed are the absolute maximum amount to be drained from any one construct.
MP Absorption Time to Max Drain 1 7% 0.5 sec 2 12% 0.5 sec 3 22% 0.34 sec Overcharge 26% 0.25 sec
- The sword is incredibly durable.
MP Damage to break in half 1-3 36.6 MJ Overcharge 8.5 GJ/49 MN
The Miotailut Vest is a thick cloth vest, sparsely plated with thin iron plates. Each one of these plates has a basic design roughly carved into them, which glow blue when the vest's properties are active. The vests exact origins are unknown; the plates are barely worn or rusted due to its regenerative properties. The methods used in the weaving of the vest's cloth indicate more modern standards. This means that the vest may have been creating within the mid 20th to 21st centirues, probably having being based off of previous artefacts.
When infused with magic, the vest grants and gains special properties:
- Increased Durability:
MP No-Sell Stagger Bone-Break Kill 1 1.7 MJ 3.25 MJ 4 MJ 5.1 MJ 2 3.1 MJ 6.2 MJ 7.8 MJ 9.5 MJ 3 4.6 MJ 9.2 MJ 10.7 MJ 14.1 MJ Overcharge 240 MJ 1.25 GJ 1.6 GJ 2.5 GJ
MP No-Sell Stagger Bone-Break Kill 1 150 KN 300 KN 375 KN 465 KN 2 300 KN 600 KN 825 KN 920 KN 3 475 KN 950 KN 1.15 MN 1.4 MN Overcharge 500 KN 9 MN 11.5 MN 13.5 MN
- Heat (Boiling Point)
MP No-Sell Stagger Unbearable Burn Kill 1 166 F 370 F 450 F 700 F 2 200 F 400 F 666 F 999 F 3 275 F 490 F 900 F 1222 F Overcharge 420 F 840 F 1255 F 1670 F
- The vest can magically regenerate. It can regenerate from a 25 cm long slash in 5 seconds, a 50cm long slash in 10 seconds, so on.
- Vest Durability:
- The vest does not block any damage, other than piercing attacks. These numbers are the amount of power you need to hit the vest with in order to damage it beyond repairegeneration.
MP Joules Newtons 1-3 14.1 MJ 1.4 MN Overcharge 3.2 GJ 18.5 MN
- Sharp and piercing attacks are resisted by 15% if they hit a plate, and by 7% if they hit the cloth. Normal calculations apply to the rest of the body.
The Geoithe Amulet is a necklace, the link being comprised of tiny gold beads. The main attraction is a cracked, beautiful ruby, which is encased in an elegant clasp of gold. When the amulet is infused with magic, the cracks of the ruby let out a blue light.
The amulet appears to be quite old, the gold having dulled despite its magical properties. A set of beads on the left side appear to have rused over. Upon close inspection by a magic user, something feels 'off' about the amulet.
When infused with magic, the amulet grants special properties:
- Increased reaction times:
MP Reactions 1 36 ms 2 25 ms 3 12 ms Overcharge 3.5 ms
- Increased movement speed:
MP Speed 1 266 mph 2 520 mph 3 Mach 1.25 Overcharge Mach 4
- Increased combat (aka twitch) speed:
MP Speed 1 245 mph 2 500 mph 3 Mach 1 Overcharge Mach 3.3
- The amulet is incredibly durable:
MP Joules Newtons 1-3 37.5 MJ ? Overcharge 8.4 GJ 50 MN
The Gauntlet Everthadh:
The Gauntlet Everthadh is the most powerful artefact that Marlow has 'unlocked', and is most likely the most powerful artefact in his posession. The gauntlet is a dark silver; the outer palm of the item having a disk carved into it. Texts are engraved on this disk, seemingly an ancient celtish language of some sort. Roughly a quarter of these texts glow orange when the Gauntlet is worn.
The Gauntlet is mentioned quite a bit in Moray's journal, though not much of note has been translated. The Gauntlet is mentioned to be one of the oldest Marlow Family artefacts in existence. Its origins are a total unknown, and its effects pose too much of a risk for in-depth testing. The fact that only some of the texts on the item glows presents some worrying theories.
As a Type-4 artefact, the Gauntlet does not need magic to be infused with it in order to activate. Instead, it activates when it is worn. However, it will only activate if the wearer is a Marlow with at least some magical expertise. Upon activation, the Gauntlet supercharges all of the wearers magical abilities (In Mitch's case, the power of his spells), and single-handedly powers and supercharges any Type-1 artefacts being used by the wearer.
As a Type-4 artefact, the Gauntlet needs no magic to activate; it activates when worn instead. It will only activate if someone from the Marlow family willingly puts it on. Upon activation, the Gauntlet supercharges the artefacts and spells of the wearer. These buffs are listed as "Overcharge" levels. This also cuts all cooldowns on Combat and Other spells by 34%. Putting on the Gauntlet causes a jolt of pain, with cracks that glow orange shooting up the arm.
Upon activation, the Gauntlet will slowly warp the wearers personality. It turns them more ruthless and cold, making the wearer willing to do anything to get the job done. It will eventually make them quick to anger, and damage their morality.
|Minutes of Use||Morality Change|
|1||Effects become noticeable|
|11||Neutral Evil (with semblances of morality left)|
- He has little protection against Cold Iron.
- He has minimal protection against mana draining.
- His spells leave something to be desired, and can be blocked by more experienced mages.
- He will only use the Gauntlet when it is absolutely necessary (He will never use the gauntlet in RP's where Deltas are not allowed.)
- The Phriobadh spell provides mobility, but a fast moving and fast thinking character can counter it and take advantage.
- Great sword fighter after having been taught by his father
- Good hand-to-hand brawler, incorporates some boxing
- Novice enchanter, improving his skills daily
- Semi-Fluent in Scottish Gaelic
- Semi-Fluent in French
- 1 MP:
- Can throw a bowling ball over twenty times as fast as a master baseball pitcher can throw a baseball.
- Swung a cruise ship anchor around like a flail.
- Used a cow as a projectile.
- 2 MP:
- Punched the roof off a house.
- Swung around wheel-lift tow truck that was connected to a common car, using the car as a flail-like weapon.
- 3 MP:
- Can easily throw a common car (see above) faster than a master baseball pitcher can throw a baseball.
- Ripped a wooden shack off of its supports, sending it sliding down a mountain.
- Can rip a wooden shack out of the ground, and throw it off of a mountain.
- Can lug around a Sierra Redwood tree.
- 1 MP:
- Can outrun 90% of bullet trains.
- Can dodge an arrow at 10 meters away.
- 2 MP:
- Can easily outrun a helicopter.
- Can catch birds by running after them.
- Can aimdodge handguns.
- 3 MP:
- Can regularly dodge handguns.
- Can outrun a handgun bullet without ever hearing the bang it makes.
- Can dodge bolt-action rifles.
- Can outrun lower-end fighter jets.
- 1 MP:
- Can no-sell a Ford E-series van hitting him at full speed.
- Was staggered by a 5 ft x 5 ft x 5 ft slab of concrete being thrown at him at 20 m/s.
- 2 MP:
- Can no-sell falling at terminal velocity
- Was knocked to the ground when he accidentally hit himself with that anchor-flail from earlier.
- 3 MP:
- Can no sell a steel I-Beam being thrown at him like a javelin, at the speed of a javelin.
- Survived being hit by a huge fist construct (fist being roughly 5 ft x 8 ft x 4 ft) that hit with 75 ton strength.
- Survived being hit by a freight train, though it hurt badly.
- No-sold a 10 ft x 10 ft x 10 ft boulder falling on him at 66 m/s.
EDIT 1: Reworded things to make them more concise and elaborate on certain things.
EDIT 2: Tablefied spells
EDIT 3: Tablefied artefacts
EDIT 4: Finished all tables, clarified some stuff, untypoed some typos
EDIT 5: General nerfs
EDIT 6: Minor nerfs